September 31st - ETF deadline

>September 31st - ETF deadline
>October 1st - "2019" fiscal year begins in US government

For the past few years, October 1st----the starting point of the new fiscal year in US GOVT---is associated with a bullrun in crypto. It will be no different this year. Various US agencies are committing fraud to buy bitcoin----claiming they need and will be spending funds for X, Y, Z----when that money, in secret, perhaps known amongst certain US GOVT inner circles, is really being spent on BITCOIN.

Look at each last year on coin market cap----2017, 2016, 2015---Oct 1st is always in the vicinity or near the start of a bullrun.

Attached: download.jpg (224x225, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptodaily.co.uk/2018/09/vaneck-solidx-bitcoin-etf-decision-delayed-until-after-christmas/
bitcoinist.com/russia-to-focus-on-blockchain-technology/
pymnts.com/blockchain/2018/russia-blockchain-technology-international-standards/
blockchain24-7.com/blockchain-experts-gather-for-world-first-in-london/
finder.com.au/the-internet-belonged-to-america-blockchain-will-belong-to-russia
clarin.com/new-york-times-international-weekly/puja-paises-lucha-criptomonedas_0_BkginJ8mCz.html
youtube.com/watch?v=j4VI5vI_fjE&index=3&t=39s&list=LLVOwcU1zqmSR7AvpxqwQHLg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So, what is the US GOVT's plan? To get other country's, like China, to buy in to BTC and then eventually they will swap out all the FAKE USD that they pumped BTC with and STEAL THAT FUCKING WEALTH FROM CHINA. We are witnessing the greatest global heist in history.

So yes, buy BTC now if you are not in, but watch the patterns----know when to sell when you have made a nice profit, do not get too greedy or you will be holding when Satoshi AKA the US GOVT decides to fuck over China.

>September 31st - ETF deadline
???
cryptodaily.co.uk/2018/09/vaneck-solidx-bitcoin-etf-decision-delayed-until-after-christmas/

there is no 31 sept.

Well you are right, I had a busy Friday so I did not read the news. But this is good news----this means SEC is accumulating during the "2019 US GOVT FISCAL YEAR" before approving the ETF. They will accumulate BTC with the ful force of the 2019 fiscal year and all that entails. Pardon me for missing this piece of news from Friday.

ok buddy you are just making more insane claims every time maybe you should stop

The thing is, you will never, ever get a chance to prove my claim right, or prove it wrong----because the US is so good at what its doing, that it will never, ever be caught. There will be a huge dump, and there will be hundreds of sources claiming it is this or that. But the US GOVT will be sitting with WEALTH, so much wealth stolen from China and others.

Sun Tzu said it is best to defeat your enemies without physical warfare if possible.

OP knows what's up
You ever wondered why bitcoin's hashrate is growing despite prices going lower? It's because there is an arms race for mining control. You didn't think the US would invest in btc without making sure that some rouge chink won't do a 51% attack, did you?

How many Bitcoins do we need?

As many BTC as you can get before October 1st. But don't HODL forever. There WILL be a tactical nuke dropped on the BTC market at some point by China or by the US, after that it may very well fall apart...then again, the US and Chinese GOVT are not the only investors, truly....non-government investors may still keep the market alive on their own.

What do you think of LINK
What do you think of BCH?

fuck so buy and sell ?

>LINK
No comment

>BCH
Roger Ver owns a huge majority of this, does that make you want to invest in it?

Buy now, sell around or before mid November

OP
hey

Phantom protocol, Avalanche, Rapidchain and sortition

whats your thoughts on such

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x1281, 236K)

What is your opinion on XRP?

This post was not meant for BCH/LINK, but for BTC. It may also apply to BCH/LINK, but only because they rely on BTC.

It is not decentralized. However, with both Bill Clinton and Ron Paul saying positive things about XRP, I think that tells you something. They are way different on the political spectrum, but they both are very firm believers in XRP's potential.

My question basically boils down to this. According to you theory that the US will pull the rug out from under China at some point, do you think XRP will be pushed as a alternative after that happens?

Mr, Swan, if I hold QNT, will I make it?

My belief is that QNT is the next tezos or EOS. Both tezos and EOS appeared out of nowhere. The majority of early tezos and EOS threads on Jow Forums are all hardcore, genuine, organized discord FUD with clear FUD scripts. Similarly, QNT is getting FUD'd hard with genuine FUD scripts.

Genuine FUD scripts = analys detected patterns of FUD that clearly point to am an organized effort to FUD this coin
Regular FUD = plain old Jow Forums FUD shitposting/memeing

Now, sometimes it is hard to distinguish between the two. Use your own judgment--perhaps I am wrong. Do you think the FUD of QNT is regular Jow Forums shitposting? Or do signs point to it being organized FUD? When a coin is new and you want to to climb to top 100, in the meantime you want to be FUDDING it hard so that nobody gets a 10x----only YOU, the creator of the coin, want to get as much '10xing" as possible.

Now I sleep

Your OP post is interesting. Thanks 4 ur input mr swan.

Mr Swan... is there any other tidbits of information you can share with us? Where do you get your info? Thanks for the threads

also I do not mean to derail the thread but what else can you share with us about our favourite shit coin LINK? I plan on selling it for BTC but I want to hold it until december for tax reasons...
Do you know anything that we don't know already? Sergey seems to be not only interested in facilitating smart contracts for big american corporations but smart contracts for everyone, including it is said, helping Russia with a SWIFT alternative via the Universa Blockchain...

swan called qnt

moon mission inbound screencap this bitch !

Attached: moon.png (652x708, 785K)

bitcoinist.com/russia-to-focus-on-blockchain-technology/

pymnts.com/blockchain/2018/russia-blockchain-technology-international-standards/

blockchain24-7.com/blockchain-experts-gather-for-world-first-in-london/

finder.com.au/the-internet-belonged-to-america-blockchain-will-belong-to-russia

>spanish speakers

clarin.com/new-york-times-international-weekly/puja-paises-lucha-criptomonedas_0_BkginJ8mCz.html

>ctrl F

>gilbert

>"The head of the British delegation"

youtube.com/watch?v=j4VI5vI_fjE&index=3&t=39s&list=LLVOwcU1zqmSR7AvpxqwQHLg

exactly

yw biz

kek /thread

Wtf I am reading here

the man called qnt

buy in

screenshot this

Mr Swan is going to tell us some stories

Lol what organised fud you deluded paranoid person

why are there so many new bizfucks? Swan has been going on for weeks, fuck off anons. Someone drops an opinion that sounds confident and everyone jumps on, meanwhile his op had bad information, muh sep 31

what about cardano project?

what about

>trash