XMR Thread

I see xmr get hyped for so long but this coin hasn't mooned and im getting tired of holding it. Is monero still the best privacy coin? If yes, when is it mooning

Attached: 1537251876632.png (800x800, 815K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/9ifmwi/monero_delisting/e6jbezd/
getmonero.org/2018/09/05/a-post-mortum-of-the-multiple-counting-bug-2018-09-05.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

there is a critical bug in the Monero network protocol as stated by this guy on reddit.

there is a critical bug in the core network protocol, thats as much as i can say now, its very serious and most likely there wont be Monero next week.

reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/9ifmwi/monero_delisting/e6jbezd/

it's up almost 50% in the last 40 days user

Kraken spread doesn't look good... I dumped.

Attached: kraken spread.png (1063x659, 49K)

Also I confirmed XMR is in maintenance mode on Poloniex

Attached: poloniex confirmation.png (1645x905, 299K)

same, dumped ASAP, its off on Binance Bittrex Polo and CoinEx, hardwork patch due to bug incoming, dump asap

>hasn't mooned
You fucking idiot nothing is mooning.
XMR is getting wider and wider adoption on the dark web. As scrutiny on btc increases the necessity of XMR will be obvious.
Then again, the crypto market acting with any sense isn't going to happen. Maybe you should take your impatient brainlet ass off to buy some pajeet coin of the week.

Gimme some sauce and I'll drop 10k on this coin.

dragon ball super

This is legit, will go down hard in next 2 days.

zec>xmr

> An unknown amount of monero
What is a FBI honeypot?

Attached: 103E269CC5D848FBB293FC549B58A655.jpg (500x375, 50K)

If you want x500, Monero is not for you, just sell and forget about it. this follows bitcoin to the T. in 5 years it will be 20k, if you cant wait then fuck off and buy one of the 100's of scams posted here all the time.

>B-but muh moooonnnnn

If you cant wait, just fuck off and sell, i will buy your bags happily.

Good time to buy once it drops?

XMR doesn't moon, because it's only function is that it happens to be the #1 most practical of all cryptocurrencies. If you're looking to 10x or 20x your money you need to buy something else riskier and probably scammier. If you're looking for a solid and steady investment, something that will go the distance, then hold XMR

Fluffypony finally killing xmr at the bidding of his cia nigger overlords. Mark of the beast coming soon

Yes, after the devs fix it will moon back.. wait for -30-40%.

yeah lets buy a fucking un-audited 'privacy' coin that keeps fukcing up. makes snes

lol this is the real time i see Monero fud, this is quite hilarious. No one will take you seriously untill you show some evidence this bug exists.

wait...who is xmr_pony??

monero cash shill

getmonero.org/2018/09/05/a-post-mortum-of-the-multiple-counting-bug-2018-09-05.html

Looks like they fucked up royally.

again. like usual. xmr has shittiest track record

>getmonero.org/2018/09/05/a-post-mortum-of-the-multiple-counting-bug-2018-09-05.html

This is 3 weeks old, posted by a dev. What is new here? if its true, why isnt Monero crashing to 10$?
I will tell you why, because at 10$ me ,and many like me will scoop it up on the cheap.

Takes a bit time until people realize, already down +5%, you have been warned.

i wish it would go to $10 I'd sell everything I own, even my john deere mower to buy as much as i could

IKR. I would put my entire net worth into Monero at 10$...

>Down 5%

yeah like Cardano, IOTA,DASH,TRON and litecoin... So Monero drops 5% on your fud, and these coins drop 5% on no fud.
Well that is more reason to buy Monero if anything lol.

Attached: 1536773189944.jpg (2082x1226, 380K)

I did exactly that when it was at $30 last year and made enough to quit working for 2 years

Almost -6% already, check buy and sell walls from Binance, dark day coming..

All the pajeet tier fud in this thread makes me comfy as fuck. We made it boys.

Attached: 1537078752531.jpg (800x800, 416K)

That not FUD, if they fixed it why XMR wallet is still disabled/in maintenance on exchanges... something is wrong.

Attached: 1537034648198.jpg (800x450, 40K)

Im not saying everything is fine, the fact that something is wrong does not eequal Monero is done or will crash. Its software, everything can be fixed.

>lies more
Thank you sir you are doing gods work

Attached: 1519699408192.png (830x738, 642K)

This