Store of value

Order book clear coming up. If you aren't accumulating this before the next exchange hits, you are not going to make it. Probably the best bet in the space right now aside from Zilliqa.

1M market-cap EOM. Screencap this.

Attached: Ethergem.png (2692x2409, 114K)

ETC is the real ETH

ETC couldn't even 3x on a Coinbase listing. Fuck outta here.

Jow Forums better start accumulating before you miss it

*high five*
maybe they'll pay attention after the next few order-book clears. probably not until a 3M cap.

reversal + new floors every day.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-24 at 3.34.03 PM.png (1876x1104, 292K)

oh look, we're back above 4 cents while everything is dumping.

smart money.

>Zilliqa

Top 3 soon

But the market cap is 3K dollars. How you can buy it for sure, but selling would be hard. Also what does ETHERGEM offer me that other coins currently don't ?

You don't sell until there's more liquidity, a second exchange, and this gets on "what to mine". Smart money buys up order books and waits a few months, because this is the ground floor. Buy half. Snipe asks for the next week.

Ethergem has a lot going for it, and even if moderately successful, you're looking at 30x gains while you run your node or mine and sell node holdings to help liquidity. See : Ethergem General threads of the past.

But why would ETHERGEM go up ? What does it offer that other coins do not offer ? What are its advantages aside of being at a low price ?

Ignore this pajeet. Look at the replies man. One guy running the thread. You buy, you get bags dumped upon you.

no ones buying your shitty mine profits you fucking faggot

wake up to yourself retard

A new community with an incoming DEX, sidechains, people building on top of it, fair nodes, and a reminder that this shit used to be a good time, not just cash grabs with billion dollar market-caps. At a sub 1-million cap, I think it's a pretty low risk, VERY high reward play that helps grow a community.

Actually, they are buying others, but not my own. I'll be seeing this through to the next halvening, running my nodes until then.

I'll probably start selling node profits around a 5M market-cap.

Unironically, stay poor, user.

>> higher floors

lmao look at this thread. op do you sincerely believe people are buying it? turn your proxy off and stop talking to yourself you retarded faggot. no one is buying your dog shit hobby mining starter pack coin kys

Actually, yes, they are. Look at the chart, my friend.

Have fun watching this 100x next year. :)

Agreed.

I'm with you user. Got in a few days ago. Now everything's crashing, and nobody is selling, so we good, senpai.

Easy 5x.

This is a good fucking call. I'm in. Setting up a node tonight.

biz fudding and screaming as always
instad of making money you are doing the biz classic
buy high sell low

blatant shilling no one talks like this

Noone talks like what?

Scared money don't make money, user. For a low-cap, this is pretty promising, and the community is nice, so who gives a shit. Throw in a few ETH and let it ride, unless you don't have a lot of funds to spare, but even then...this is exactly how you grow from bottom and build a stack.

Worth the roll.

SoP - Store of Privacy
PooP - Proof of Omnipotent Privacy

buy! now!

Attached: sop.jpg (1210x487, 48K)

LoL. Nah brah.

Buy the dip. I'm out of fucking ETH.

literal poop

Literally a gem.

who bought a tier 2 node today? nice one.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-24 at 8.49.42 PM.png (618x1418, 287K)

REEEEE fill my buy orders, BTC is crashing to $4K you idiots.

FILL. THEM. CUNTS.

Fuck off with your retarded community chat and "do you hate money" shillspeak you deserve to suffer and die

Wew. Somebody missed bottom.

just buy in already for fucks sake

Haha. For real. Not even a 1M cap and he's crying. The real magic starts when we hit a 10M cap.

winter is coming

Attached: comfy2.jpg (295x171, 8K)

so comfy

Comfy Pepe doesn't lie. This is actually cool as fuck, and I'm running a Tier 2 node now. New setup is very easy.

Brace for winter with an easy 20x by Q1 2019. Sapphire airdrop is getting ready, and it's 2:1.

Stoked.

>Jow Forums threads that fail the Turing test

Turing test you, Satoshi!

Jesus this really is a store of value. Up 70% on ETH.

NICE

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-24 at 11.45.05 PM.png (1674x950, 281K)

Goodnight, user.

Volume picking up again. HNNNG. Don't make me market-buy a Tier 2 node, but FUCK it's up 30% since the last time I wanted to buy.

fuck this shit, i'm really going to sleep now. you better fill my bids when i wake up.

So user, do you find you talk to yourself regularly?