Auctus. 6 days

Hello, biz. Remember me?

I'm going to throw you a bone, because we actually do like you, and it's up to you to listen :

Auctus will 25x by EOY. Accumulation phase is over (see the last key dump point volume).

The first run to a 10x begins in 6 days with the launch of the experts platform.

Regardless of your history with this coin (say, some buying at $1) it would behoove you to get in while you can, even if it's for a 4-500% run in the beginning.

I can assure you, we are not going to dump this under a 10M market-cap, and most whales are going to keep some of their stacks because the project actually is quite decent, and has a chance at a huge run-up in 2019.

Not going to spend a ton of time spelling this out for you, but see : 0x ties. Banking ties.

It's up to you to look at the charts and follow.

Cheers,

-G

Attached: AUC.jpg (400x400, 7K)

See :

August 12
September 12
September 18

Good luck.

Now would be a good time to place your orders. I'll be seeing this through to at least the first target with you, as I think it will be fun. See you later.

I have been watching this, I'm thinking you maybe right. But then again I don't know shit to be honest. Going to throw a bit at this in a few days, nothing out of my holds though

Of course I'm right. I know others have been watching too, and the smart ones have gotten in in the 2's. Don't forget about it, and watch the next few days if you want a certain profit level. However, it would do you well to hold this until January.

-G

Smart money will clear the low 2's while they have the chance. Take care.

Yep. 150K ready. It took 2 months. Actually gaining ETH right now. Bring us to 50 cents, and i'll throw you an ETH, whaley.

How can we trust you? But it looks very promising..

Attached: 1537676239740.jpg (638x676, 74K)

Look at the dates he put. Also, their platform launches on the 30th.

Checks out. I'm already in anyway, so I'm quite happy to see this post. I'm about 10% up already.
Worst case, seems like we'd be even, or even in profit if you hold until January.

I'm with you, whaley. It's fate, for me. Take me to the promise-land.

Also, I gotta say, to the whale's credit, never underestimate FOMO. When a launch nears, especially on something with a chart like this, people get on board. Seems we had some good buys last week. People are chomping at the bit for gains, so, shills will pick this up, hopefully.

LoL at whoever is picking at the 19 orders. Gonna get wrecked on entry.

*nervously transfers more ETH to IDEX*

hahaha fucking pajeets
stay the fuck away, or else you'll end up losing 90% of your investment
95 eth buy side, 70 of those eth are below 150 gwei, do not fucking buy this shit

You think any of that shit is real, and can't change the literal second buys start coming in?

Like I said, I was already in. This user confirms I made a good choice. I watched it and accuulated for month on the lows.

This is a good call. You're unironically fucking up if you don't heed it.

>sir plis buy my 10xd bags sir plis
retard

Dude, not all of biz is out to fuck you. The faster you learn that, the quicker you make money. He provided the information, which I watched for months as well, as I threw sheckles of ETH of house money at it. I'm not gonna argue with brainlets. Bye!

This is actually decent advice. Will throw some ETH at it tonight.

btw, look at the volume trend and spike, ala OP. clearly taking advantage of impatient pajeets who thought they'd get rich in a month. aight. peace.

nothing bad with taking advantage of pajeets user. Rich people have been doing that for ages

True. ...but, yeah. Too many moonbois in this space. OP, tell us an ETH address and I'll throw down if you make me money.

One of the absolute gayest larps I've seen on this board, and that's saying something.

I dunno. This is a pretty solid bet. IDEX + low cap + major platform release + heavy accumulation.

I'm in.

OP you underestimate how thoroughly people lurk this board, and your shill is fucking suss. Every day this week there has been a shill thread for a low cap alt in the investment management sector, written in the exact same gay ass matter-of-fact tone. 7/10 because you made me research this project. The website looks like the biggest fucking PR slap-up job ive ever seen.

Good luck selling your bags. Try plebbit.

If he underestimates how thoroughly people lurk here, then he'd know to search and find absolutely zero negatives on this call. The more people FUD this the more I want to buy. I don't even care...but damn. Take it or leave it, cunty mcgee.

bought 4 ETH. take us there, OP.

Absolute shitcoin, you're talking pure garbage. kys

Not looking like it.

Down 97% from ATH, this market can give insane gains and then take it all away again.

It can also give them back. See : HOT, TOMO, ONT, etc etc etc.

My eth transaction isn't going trough I set gas price at 17, think that was to little?

30 or up is what i usually go for

in for 2 ETH. turn it into 8, OP. I need this.

nice, no dumps.

low 2's gone

volume's picking up. hmmm. this might actually be a good call.

aight, fuck it. in.

Holding up.

I think OP is legit.

of course this won't be 25x eoy or 10x in 6 days. come on.

but it has a comfy 2x-4x potential if you are not greedy.

get ready for riding waves too, especially if twitter and youtube shillers pick it up.

So lurkers, this is a pump and dump.

please noone buy this shitcoin. you will 100% get justed.

ICOs are dead

literally the same price it was when this started.

obvious samefagging pajeet,.

back to discord shitskin