Ask a Microsoft Engineer with 30 years worth of experience anything

Ask a Microsoft Engineer with 30 years worth of experience anything.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 137K)

What does your wife's butthole smell like?

what's the windows 10 endgame

I'm divorced so hopefully that answers your question.

You are a faggot

lol, assuming he has a wife

why does win10 has hybernation problems? how do i fix this on my laptop?

link price eoy and why $50?

Knowing what you know, would you buy Microsoft stocks, let's say when the whole market corrects itself and a new cycle starts?

No, it doesn't answer my question. What does her butthole smell like, you cuck?

Is this run-up in AMD bullshit, or is this sucka going to 40 and beyond? What do insiders know that plebes don't?

Make other operating systems non existent and gather as much personal data as possible while feeding that data to advanced artificial neural network.

Why work 30 years at microsoft? also if you worked there for 30 years, thats before win 95, so you must be a millionaire just via stock options...

LARP.

I can see potential in Link but I don't want to give no predictions.

i also always pirate windows, have never payed for it

What are the best streets for shitting in
What's your wife's sons name

Worked at Microsoft for 10 years but I have overall 30 years worth of experience as software engineer. Worded myself poorly I guess.

No I probably wouldn't.

Will Microsoft fuck up github

is blocking the telemetry servers domains enough to stop it? Is there any hope?

Fun fact if you install Windows 10 and you do not activate your product key in time you can still use all the features that Windows offers you and you will still get all updates from Microsoft.

were you happy with your life if you were to die right now

Nice Larp, macfag.

wow, so how do you classify w10?

I see it as a warez OS riddled with Adware/Spyware similar to Bonzi Buddy. nothing comes close to how bad this OS is.

Attached: hqhfghfgdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Blocking telemetry server operations would in fact stop some data getting sent to Microsoft but as long as you are connected to the internet there is pretty much almost nothing you can do to stop the transmission of your personal data.

what's was the biggest upgrade from win7 to win10? I'm talking about "under the hood" things not just the reskin or cortana

god damnit

Attached: 1537220316118.jpg (674x960, 85K)

Best first question I've ever saw. God I love Jow Forums

Advertisements in your start menu

Does a VPN help protect our data? I'm a beginner/intermediate dev, have a hard focusing/organizing my projects what can do to fix that? Do mentors help and where can I get one?

Its pretty bad. Windows XP was the last operating system where the user had control over his personal data.

tell bill gates he is a tremendous faggot

A good VPN provider makes a tremendous difference but you can never 100% protect what you send our receive. To improve focus I would def get at least 6-8 hours of sleep even if that is not possible from time to time but it will help you A LOT in the long run, workout (cardio, High Intensity Interval Training), healthy diet (cut out sugars, slow down on carb intake, eat more protein and veggies, try intermittent fasting etc...). As far as organizing is considered I am struggling with that as well so I can't help you with that one.

So fucking tell us how it smelled when you were married faggot

>Microsoft Engineer with 30 years worth of experience

>implying that an actual 50 yo boomer with net worth of at least several million would post on Jow Forums, not to mention create a AMA thread

100% pure LARP