How will this effect REQ?

Attached: 018E9E19-1B0C-474E-9178-E960139B582C.jpg (672x372, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

request.network/assets/pdf/request_yellowpaper_smart_audits.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

huge, but ain't happening

1: Request Network would be the first triple-entry accounting system in the world allowing for the biggest financial innovation in 700 years. REQ is also a non-profit and the fees are as low as technically possible while third parties can build all kinds of Dapps on top of it or integrate it into their internal programs. It will cut down on costs.

2: PwC partnership is with PwC France which is the spearhead of the innovation branch of PwC. Due to Brexit separating PwC headquarters in London from the single EU market and the fact that France has better laws in terms of money/accounting, it was the best choice to partner with PwC france. The partnership is focused on the triple-entry accounting abilities of Request Network and the automated auditing potential it offers.

3: PayPal wouldn't be able to compete with Request Network as PayPal has to answer to its shareholders and be a profitable company. Request Network is a non-profit and has fee as low as technically possible to deter competition from being able to compete with them. Tripe-entry accounting also needs a decentralized system without a controlling party to work PayPal would never give out a part of their company away from their personal control.

4: Read the yellow-paper instead. request.network/assets/pdf/request_yellowpaper_smart_audits.pdf

Triple-entry accounting has been the holy grail in accounting for centuries now. It's essentially like how "turning lead into gold" was for alchemists. Since the 90s internet boom people have been anticipating that some day "soon" it would become a reality.

Now that Request Network has a valid partnership with PwC people are actually talking about it. Mostly negative because the implication is that all accountants/auditors will lose their jobs if it actually succeeds. But that's a good thing. If people are getting mad that means they are actually afraid.

Yes big players know about REQ PwC is the #1 accounting firm in the world everyone has there eyes on them, especially as PwC is on the leading edge of innovation and just a couple of decades ago it was called the "big 8" and now only the "big 4" due to PwC outcompeting the other 4 through being the first to adapt computer and internet technology at the time.

Most of the people that know about REQ are 30-40 though.the 50-70 year old usually don't care but I feel like that is because they are anticipating that they will retire before it'll be integrated into the global economy. I think they are wrong.

YC:
>Stake in AirBNB, Coinbase, REQ
>The alternative to having a stake in Request Network was keeping their shares from Moneyitis (lmao)
>REQ is currently worthless

If you could tell AirBnB to start using the Request Network for invoicing and accounting, and tell Coinbase to list REQ just for the pump and dump, wouldn't you?

That's how YC affects all companies they have a stake in, by telling them to use each other's services.

Bonus word of the day:

>dogfooding
aka eating your own dogfood; using your own product in production, as a means of demonstrating trust in its quality

Attached: catpital.jpg (224x224, 10K)

I'm sure they'll do a excellent job with the rebranding from req to rect

Considering it has been known from day 1, I'd say zero

will REQ grow significantly in the coming decade or is the current hype giving it an inflated price?

YCombinator are very aggressive, so I imagine they'll kick the shit out the Request team.

REQ schills are at it again? We still remember the last time you used "aggressive marketing tactics" here on Jow Forums and the wave of blacked promo images shopped with YC and REQ logos that followed...

bumperino

I love the evolution of this. Once upon a time, marketing...now YC will just beat you if you don't perform

okay but what makes REQ increase in value exactly? also why are they non profit? if they are non profit why do they hold such a large amount of the tokens?

Token burn, obviously shit now, but with adoption

Paying developers for ancillary projects out of req foundation fund

you fags have no idea what YC even is. you think they can tell AirBnB to start using REQ? YC is a startup incubator...that's all. they give money and coaching to early startups in hopes of being able to cash in on their success later.

they are very aggressive

I can guarantee you...what YC has invested in REQ is already written off as a loss. they don't stay ahead by looking backwards. they've moved on to other projects.

>adoption
>REQ
kek

They always make me laugh too
fucking reqtards you all fucked> > >
kek

I hear ya. almost as likely as people spending crypto daily instead of hoarding hoping for "moon"

They get percentage ownership of each company they incubate you absolute fucking pleb

Did you think YC is a charity like your mom giving blowjobs for free? FFS the stupidity

YCombinator partners hated the Req team. They thought they were unfocused, lazy, and a bit full of themselves. Which all turned out to be true. The idea is great, but the execution has been horrible. This is not the team that’s gonna make it.

reqies are so desperate, the price will never be above 5c

yeah no shit, but you don't understand VC money. it's like trading; not your neet dartboard kind of trading, but professional disciplined trading. they win some, they lose some. it's better to cut losses early than to keep throwing good money after bad. they know their hit rate is going to be mostly fails, so they have to weed them out early. you think they are still mentoring/working with every failed startup that's come through their doors? kek

simply owning a percentage of a company (10% in YCs case) does not mean you can make decisions for the company. all they can do is offer their advice. your an absolute brainlet if you think YC can tell AirBnB to use REQ. they can ask them....but AirBnb isn't going to, even if they did.

Who the fuck asked you? I guess your a fucking expert on what AirBnB will do?

Attached: 1518886600419s.jpg (125x93, 2K)

He is accumulating and so should you retard

YC most likely sold their stake a long time ago.

THIS you fucking retards are so stupid

Request team already said they paid YCombinator out durring the bullrun. They ARE OUT. NO MORE YC you fucking brainlets.

Attached: 1532992808307.png (1584x879, 320K)

btw sick donation app reqlets.

answer me this:
Why should Someone use the REQ donation app instead of just offering an address or QR code? Lmao literally cheaper than paying the french fags burn fee. No BTC still either kek

Attached: reqscam.jpg (482x361, 75K)

>source not found

U guys are all fucking retarded

Yc is a vc fund

Imagine if u were rich pulling in hundreds of millions u would throw at least 100k at anything that looks good in case it x10000 or kore thats literally what they do

For fuck sakes they have a program right now where they give u 100k unironically for any shit idea u have n will follow up on it

not accumulating. I don't give a fuck about REQ, I just feel the need to set you little faggots straight about what YC is and what they do. Don't delude yourselves. YC isn't going to to anything more for this project.

this is exactly right. they throw money at ideas that look good. If one of those ideas grow up to be a billion dollar company, it justifies YC throwing money at another few hundred good looking ideas that will ultimately fail. They don't need everything they invest in to win, they just need one big winner every once in a while.

Faggot

you reqies are a salty bunch. sorry for your losses

I heard YC are VERY aggressive