PayPal

Hi guys, i`m looking for some advice about Paypal system. I`m living in France but i`m not french, i`m refugee and one day i started to use paypal for saling my work on the internet. I transfered max 150 euro a month and I'm scared that if i transfer certain amount of euro the paypal will ask me to provide pasport(i`m not sure how it works, but that system is from Russia), i know nobody to ask all these things here in France. Does anybody knows what amount i can transfer in cash before being blocked by paypal?

Attached: __TIrIHlH0mI.jpg (800x457, 45K)

Are you African OP

have you tried going back to your country instead of being a filthy rapefugee?

Fuck off mohammed

Fuck you serious. Go back to your shithole country

I didn`t request angry local children. You realy think someone would leave his country to be a bum? I just didn`t want to die, i have no intention to tell why i had to do that

Why don't you fight to change it? Burgers didn't run from the Bongs to Mexico. They fought the bongs and beat the shit out of them. Why do you have to be such a pussy user?

bitch please, try to fight against religious fanatics musulmans, but don`t forget to ask your mom, probably she will not let you go out. Really, there is no adult in the board to answer my question?

paypal has some money laundering policy concerning eu
had my account frozen 5 years back
that time treshold was 3k euro for 2 months or something
more than that you gotta provide proof of identity
if identity is same as account name / bank account id u should be k
idk about the refugee part but sounds like a way too custom question to ask this pic related infested board
GL Mahmud

Attached: 1537575745268.png (474x711, 90K)

kys you parasite piece of shit

war is almost over, go back or youre the biggest pusse alive

I get the point why you are fleeing, lets be honest here its because you dont want to die.

What i dont get it is that you are willing to forfeit everything you have and what your ancestors had. Home. Maybe im unbiased but even if you dont want to die (i understand that, well its basic flight or fight right) there are ways you can contribute to your cause in your homeland. Become a spy. Become an inflitrator. Become a "Guerilla Warfare" fighter. Hit and runs. Become a manager of soldiers what ever.

The point i dont get is that you come to other countries seeking for help while not providing any usecase. Im from an EU country where refugees come and they just live off welfare. We as workers pay for you to just lounge around. You dont learn the local language because you expect them to adapt to you. I understand most of you arent like that and the "Others" just give you a bad rep but really, this clearly shows what kind of a pussy you are. You didnt even care to go through the official process and you just inflitrated another country. You are basically doing the same what the enemy is doing to your homeland. Its just that you are abusing the system passively while the enemy is aggressively attacking your homeland.

I hope they deport you back so you can be a man instead of a child. Great job for letting your relatives die.

Well some people did fight the Muslims fanatics in your country, did they not? Even some westerners including French people went to Syria to fight IS.

YOU GUYS MAKE ME SO ANGRY.
Even trying to help you is like playing russian roulette. Also because of you wages go down, while rent is rising. IT ALL MAKES NO SENSE. WE PAY YOU WHILE GIVING YOU WHOLE PARTS OF OUR CITIES. SHIT MAKES NO SENSE.

Attached: 1537787660239.jpg (250x250, 6K)

You will never be European.
You will never be accepted in Eureopean culture.
Fuck off back home and die you disgusting nigger

كس أمك.

You must go back

Finally one grown man in this shit hole of angy children. Thanks

There is no threshold.

Just move as much money as you want in 1 transaction. There is no law against it.

based hans

Attached: DCwEtSaUAAEN6T2.jpg (1383x1037, 270K)

Fuck off

You have to go back. By free will or force.

Kys disgusting nigger

Attached: 1482636695567.png (751x418, 278K)

so you are a criminal.

>I just didn`t want to die, i have no intention to tell why i had to do that

because you are a criminal and a coward?

go kill yourself OP you fucking dirty dingleberry faggot piece of shit trying to scam people

Attached: A8A1D875-DE4A-41F1-BD1A-403F488B19FD.jpg (250x250, 6K)

you really will go back. That or face the radicalised locals who eventfully will cease seeing you as human. The French don't want you. You are a criminal living off their tax an their work wile you dodge paying any. Leave or die.