Roughly how many years till the next financial crisis?

Roughly how many years till the next financial crisis?

Attached: 1536638554026.jpg (2698x2806, 526K)

1-99

Traps are gay

unironically this

Attached: 1534407326081.jpg (590x760, 140K)

Happening now, slow motion roll out, shit-tier ecos debt crisis now, 1st world here in sectors, more coming for us all

WTF is that the same person?

shaved off jawline and possibly chin, maybe shaved of brow bones, maybe a nose job, lips botox, make up + naturally good hair

2019-2020

It's happening already, housing market is already highly unstable everywhere

>mfw bought house for 140K in 2015
>it's worth 350K now
>shit area

It really is them, HAHAAAHA wtf did they do to themselves, this world is fucked

Attached: 56e9yf15u1o11.jpg (1152x2048, 157K)

So when would you recommend that it's time to buy a house? In 2020 when the crisis is happening?

Pro tip: people on biz can't time the financial markets.

Its hot

Attached: 1514392560123.jpg (2896x2896, 524K)

What the FUCK.

FUCKING FUCK YOU OP WHAT THS FUCK IS THIS SHIT

TAKE A SHOTGUN TO THE HEAD FAGGOT FUCK YOU AUTISTS FOR POSTING SHIT LIKE THIS, YOU ARE ABSOLUTE BASEMENT DWELLINF SCUM OF THE EARTH

Attached: 1536602666065s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

imagine being a human being and after thousands of years of successful reproduction you are the father of this. this is your offspring, your legacy.

How van you even cope?

easy times breed weak men, as simple as that

(((9/11)))

That guy could probably have fucked any chick he wanted when he left the house but he threw it all away to become a freak.

kek. over 1000 generations of men, fought and survived long enough to impregnate some women who was primed for breeding. Think of how many battles and wars his past fathers would have had to have endured and won, and now... this.

That's a very real life problem. I am planning on buying another house soon in the exact same area, basically next to the one I already bought, for 300K. Now, I know that sounds fucked up but I rather invest my money than sit on it.

It's very easy to say "just wait till the next crisis". However first of all there is no guarentee that it's going to happen soon. I think it will but that's no guarentee.

Secondly, especially in the larger cities house prices (and rental prices) have been going up for decades. Cities like Amsterdam (where I buy houses) and London have dramatically recovered from 2008 and are simply going up in a conjuncture.

So my conclusion would be that's it's fine to buy a house now IF it is an ok location and IF you do not need a mortage OR if your mortage is has a very very low interest rate, which is the case in NL.

His fatehr was probably happy to have an alpha chad son

what the hell is going on in this earth, demiurge is fucking with us

Unironically the only answer, we need a reset

Banks aren't as leveraged as before. Plus nobody is saving, because saving with 1% interest is dumb. There will be a slow down in the economy soon but we don't know.

Wrong.

Wrong, people are saving what little money they have and monetary policy is a meme.

>let's lower interest to increase spending while the economy is unstable, people are jobless and trust in the economy is ATL
>people aren't spending money wotthefok how did this happen

Individual debt has already surpassed what it was before 08 and this is debt not on mortages but on even more instable shit such as CC and car loans. Don't forget they insanely high student debt. Have you ever seen the US debt charts broken down into variables? It is fucking insane.

Unemployment is not better. Lots of bs jobs creating no real value. Lots of parrtime jobs. Lots of hospitality.

The bull run in the stock market has been coined the most hated run for a reason. It's entirely fictional. Companies are able to borrow money easier and are massively buying their own stocks. This is widely known. What do you think will happen when interest rates go up?

Also, DB (the financial core of germany and europe) is not doing really good in all this.

people that lift and trannies both have the same underlying pathology body dismorphia

Weird being that good looking as a guy and then chose to become a transgender

only mortgages matter and the mortgage market is fine. cars can be easily repo'd and resold and student debt cannot be ditched

when you have everything in life your brain doesn't stop looking for possible problems, same reason why many famous/rich/successful people an hero every year. If you have money, looks, happy family, perfect health your brain will still find something to make you crave it/worry about it, that's just how human brain works.
If that guy was born as a savage 10k years ago I guarantee you he wouldn't even have the time to think about becoming a woman because he would have 10x more important things to worry about but living in the circumstances that he was born into, after years he probably woke up one day wanting to be a woman and that obsession never left him

>implying the last one is over
Keynesian pls go

Attached: A3C1F179-F319-45A7-94A7-BB29510EE17F.jpg (600x330, 44K)

kek. Hope you guys have your money in crypto. USD is going to be a bad place to be soon

hahaha ok user

median income of millenials is 25k

housing market is going to correct down harder than 2008 soon

makes them even more popular these days, proof being you are all talking about him. Some dudes are natural attention whores and nothing gets more attention today than traps

not really looks are a lot more important for women maybe he felt ripped off like if you were born really athletic but born a woman

USD is going to be the best place to be before it is the worst.

That's retarded and npc tier.

How so? You don't think another round of QE will hyperinflate the dollar?

QE happens when the dollar is in short supply. It's a cash injection to break the deflationary spiral.

Ahhh fuck imagine having your son be an absolute chad and then he turns the gay up to the maximum on you
I'd be crushed

Attached: 1533678709336.jpg (444x460, 109K)

Will a housing market crash reverberate across the entire market like it did in 07-08 if the majority of new blood are renters, plus the market not relying on sub-prime portfolios like it did before?

And why is that? Also what is NPC and incel?

Goddamn I hate you people. Always spilling your guts, opinions whatever without thinking for one second. Literally 99% of the problems I am discussing on a daily basis can be solved if one simply applies logic and math.

You're the kind of person that shouts from the rooftops that buying is better than renting "in this economy" but never actually did the math (which is very easy) to conclude that it's not at all the case necessarily.

Do you know when houseprices where low? I'll tell you, in 2013/14. Do you know what that means? That means that there is quite a lag in houseprices and the state of the economy, which makes perfect sense.

So let's say that there is a lag of hmm idk 3-5 years for houseprices to correct. And let's assume that the crisis is definitely going to happen in 2020. That would mean that I miss out on 5-8 years of rental income which is net around 18K a year (6% yearly return).

>how do you know???

Because buying houses and renting them out is so simple a toddler can do it. All you need is money or the opportunity to get a good deal on a mortage but that's an issue because they don't want to give out mortages to buy investment proporty.

So that means I would miss out on ~100K in the period I am waiting for houseprices to correct. Literally no one even thinks about opportunity costs, including you. It's so stupid.

I've been telling my partents (who have a fuckton of money) for years to buy houses with the above logic. They simply refuse and "wait for the house prices to correct", unable to understand that the prices in the larger cities are simply not going to correct (or only a relative small amount) due to rapid globilization and foreign investments.

Look at house prices graphs of major cities and they all look the same. Dip in 2010, which is probably suburbs btw, and rise since 2013.

Have fun waiting user!

Thanks for your input user. Btw NPC is a video game term for non-player character. Its used to describe people who dont really think day to day and simply act on emotion. Incel is someone who can't get laid.

cool story bro

this, while not a tranny, I feel ripped off for having an incel/neet brain mounted in a chad body.
also, the economy is ready for another dump, most likely after the 2nd term elections are over, just like the Bucsh years.

Imagine having nothing in your life than copy pasting one liner OPs and posting cherrypicked trap images

pretty good post desu I was born rich but born very ugly so spend all my time depressed about that

why are you buying in Amsterdam?

Fucking hell, that city will be under water in a couple years.

>Years
Kek

Recession only

Okay that's interesting.
So you're saying most of the corrections in house prices happen at the suburbs?
Well then it's worth waiting isn't it?
Besides don't assume people just have cash which isn't already invested. It probably is.
Was there a lag in suburb prices also?

True story bro

Thx user

Wat? Ok, why is that?

Can't wait for the financial crisis in the year 4038

1-2

They've historically been building dykes to keep the water from flooding them for centuries if not decades

hahaha kek, touche user

>t. efficient markets economists

That only works for temporary flooding when the average sea level stays the same. If runaway climate change kicks in, which is looking more and more likely, it won't be possible to use the same techniques to keep cities like amsterdam dry. If they were to use dykes, they would have to be so massive that they would require much of the city to be demolished to even make room for them anyway.

> Hot Trap

>cities like amsterdam

So you mean the entirety of the Netherlands? If that happens ams wil be the least of the trouble for NL.

it will be totally different from 2008
not some big bang like in 2008
and not triggered by one thing (e.g. house mortgage) but chaotic turbulences in many areas (high debts, trade wars, risky speculation and so on) and some fucked up countries.

Those who have diversified into gold, cryptos, goods will be lucky.
Owners of cash, stock, whatever other certificates will get rekt. High-end real estate will be fine, low value houses be worth even less.

I still have my doubts about crypto being a good asset to hold during a crisis/recession. Even gold dipped hard after 2008 for a year or two.

how ever many years it takes for crypto to tank. So probably like 6-8 months.

Attached: 99BCA2DC-1163-4B77-B714-B07188C393C8.jpg (300x200, 12K)

crypto is going to get absolutely btfo by a recessesion. There is no functionality, so no reason to store fiat in digital assests

>not some big bang like in 2008
and not triggered by one thing (e.g. house mortgage)
no it was literally triggered by like one or two specific things. Rampant dogshit mortgages written for people with

>housing market is already highly unstable everywhere
Not true. Lensing standards are still pretty tight. Student loan debt and national debt will fuel this recession

>not true

Have you seen the price/earnings ratio? I don't understand what you mean.

This is what I believe as well. Gold has no functionallity as well but at least it's established crypto isn't.

it’s not like student loan debt is resold on the secondary market though. It’s literally the least desireable debt to own because nobody ever fucking pays it they just wait for it to go away in 10 years.

I think I read a story that had a similar thing happen. The father ended up killing himself after his son transitioned, must be fucking soul crushing.

Crypto will be fine?
Kek

>There is no functionality, so no reason to store fiat in digital assests

easy transfer anywhere and immediately is a good function, but more important, it's not printed like crazy like fiat money and controlled by a corrupt elite.
Of course, most cryptos are crap and it's not easy to know which ones will be worth it.

Bitcoin is literally your best bet

>Have you seen the price/earnings ratio? I don't understand what you mean.
it doesn’t matter because there’s no more artificial demand created by a bunch of buyers who cant actually afford the houses

only because it's the most famous one, but other cryptos are superior.
Anyway, you should diversify. Bitcoin being one among maybe 10 others.

>easy transfer anywhere and immediately is a good function
I don’t get how the US dollar doesn’t already do that

You've obviously never tried to transfer a large sum of money to someone in another country

Whatever kicks it off will happen in calendar year 2019. By 2020 it will the officially declared a recession. By 2022 it will be clear that it's still worsening. By 2025 humanitarian crises will be happening in the poorer developed countries. By 2028 we'll be at war.

>tfw gay
>tfw gay guys this hot are rare enough already and we lost another one to the kikes.

Attached: 1522104929342.jpg (124x91, 2K)

This sounds highly plausible. Just wait till the migrants floods really start pouring into the EU. People are laughing about walls now, just wait.

that’s a niche market to say the very least. Most normal people don’t have to transfer large sums of money to people on the other side of the planet and it’s not something that 99% of the population cares about having the ability to do.

>bitcoin down 68%
>altcoins down 90%
meh

>chad turns into trap
REEEE

Jow Forums pls go

Pfft that makes the father an even bigger faggot than his now daughter. Imagine KYS over some shit like that.

Have you been lurking here long enough to cut ties with your son like that? Desensitized by browsing b for years?

Travesty. "She" still has a masculine chad face

>take glam picture of self like youre taking a shit with flash on
no wonder this guy is a faggot

Only in the weak form. This is about long and short term debt cycles though. Long term debt cycles reset every 75-100 years. Last was 2008, before was 1929. When they reset, you get depressions. Inside that are short term debt cycles every 5-8 years. When they reset, you get recessions, bear markets etc.

Fees are higher and it's not instant. Besides, what if a bank or fucking paypal thinks you're suspicious and freezes your money?
Or maybe they deduct 10% to cover the increased national debt?

Somewhere between 2020 and 2023 there will be a major collapse.

I'm with this guy, 2020 sounds exactly right. Towards the end of Trumps term makes the most sense.

You think your ancestors didn't do crazy degenerate sex shit that'd make you vomit?

Wait so if I become a cute girl my dad will off himself? Win win.

Just get another son? Breed another kid lol it’s that simple. Chances are the other son won’t be a sissy

There are countries whose entire economies are based on migrant workers sending money back to their family

>3 hour chest workout
Way, way, WAY too fucking long. I could kill that man, actually stop his heart, with a 20 minute workout. Fair warning to anons not to fall into the work out for hours on end trap: it's a tremendous waste of time

I van't

get back in the basement fatty

Attached: 1537225517352.png (633x758, 17K)

>tfw your female self will never look at you that way

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

>chads transitioning become staceys
>ugly ppl BTFO forever

>all these Jow Forumstier reply

Based and redpilled. I'm so proud of you guys :') We have the last board who isn't sharted upon by shariablue mods or intense mossad shilling.
We are Jow Forums, the only ones fighting the good fights. I luv you frens.

Attached: 1525916269380.png (689x473, 97K)

>Finansial crisis
>Those who have diversified into gold, cryptos, goods will be lucky.

lmao EVERYTHING will go down.