If the monero exploit bug is real, which privacy coin will people buy? masari? nerva?

If the monero exploit bug is real, which privacy coin will people buy? masari? nerva?

Attached: 1534261651347.jpg (1200x850, 258K)

XHV

this news is almost a month old kys dero shill

unironically Dero

>nervous Monero holder.

It's ok user, you're in it for the tech anyway right? Not the USD? So when it delists from exchanges, you won't care :-)

Zcoin
It's beyond me why Jow Forums is such a slowpoke with this

Attached: ci_logo_regular_small.png (225x75, 2K)

>mfw pajeet tier fud

Attached: 1537078752531.jpg (800x800, 416K)

Sell it, I’ll buy your bags

y'all a buncha suckers

oh would you look at that lmao. guess i was right. btfo monero cucks

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-24 at 12.33.58.png (604x208, 29K)

Nerva. Best risk / reward. Unique, first of it's kind experiment. Holders only have to hold to 2021 to get richer. Ultra low cap. Not on CMC. No brainer.

Wow, a pump and dump with $10K of some pajeet's lunch money.. That's not a normal thing that happens every single day.

lol stay poor monerofag. smart contracts coming q4

hopefully this is you so you get dumped on.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-24 at 7.38.43 PM.png (776x304, 42K)

>Being this insecure to cut out the volume

verge

>dero shill thread was right
>¢36
Wasn't this $3 a few months ago? Are you funding? I'm confused.

Attached: 1537515963397.jpg (530x298, 93K)

Are you fudding? Stupid fucking google keyboard

I find it amusing that this thread mentions Dero both in positive and negative light much more than any other coin. I'm thinking the awareness of this coin is a lot higher than what the lousy volume would suggest. What would happen if it ever hit a proper exchange?

Actinium is the only privacy coin that's actually private. Still minable and it's going to the moon!

what, another bug? first bitcoin, now this, digital gold my ass

By the time it does I'll be able to buy 50,000 DERO because this shit is going nowhere. This was one guy in the Discord. Probably the fag above.

Komodo , I’ve ssid too much

> Kek

Attached: xmr-fork.png (476x329, 21K)

Nerva's open for trading still - it already patched the bug awhile ago.

It's still exploitable.

im with u boi.

Actinium has tor built in

B L U R

zcash

who cares... you can literally just install a tor client if you care that much

Ryo has a decent chance of finding and patching bugs like this before they are exposed. Fireice_uk is a lead programmer for it.

>exploit bug
I just read about it. What is it about? Creating coins out of thin air like with previous bug?

Colx. Has zerocoin protocol, I2P layering and is fast as fuck. The Grid will be what gives it a certain inherent value, opposed to other coins that have none of that.

Still at 9 sat per pop. ffs biz... get them at these prices while you still can.

COLX will be a top 50 coin because of the grid but it won't unseat Monero. Its privacy functions are nice though.

Based