I've been of the opinion we're going below 6k for a while now but am wondering where people with some time in the...

I've been of the opinion we're going below 6k for a while now but am wondering where people with some time in the market think the next stop is once we do. I'm teathered up and am not buying back in until we break 6k and ill double most my stacks when we do but I've only been in this mess since December so id like to hear where the vets are setting there targets. I really believe falling below 6k is in the cards because of all the retards that still pollute here and especially reddit. Btc runs 5% after taking a giant shit and you see tons of threads about "bullish" crypto developments. It's obviously december bag holders desperately trying to kickstart the next bullrun and there's just no way the sharks are gonna let people like that have there day. When they are shaken out and depressed is when we'll see the true bottom and hopefully a reversal.

Attached: 76d46d872b46de21cbf6c975fbde071b.jpg (1268x1724, 240K)

Mid 2K range. It needs to happen.

i wouldnt buy btc over 1k. if it never dips that low oh well i have stocks and xmr and eth

I was think 3-4.5 k but i agree that a move down needs to happen.
I don't think i have the nerve to let it go down to 1k before i rebuy, what makes you think it's going to?

>and xmr and eth
Everything is tied to btc

>ITT increasingly nervous bears waiting for the dump below 6k
>it absolutely has to happen frens, even though weve been bouncing around in the same channel for most of 2018

around 4k as per blockchain whispers

then I'll be fucking fine if BTC goes up won't I? doesn't mean I will ever buy that steaming pile of broken crippled slow dinosaur bildgerberg shitcoin

We will fall below 6k pretty soon, like in the next 2 weeks. The bounces off 6k have been getting weaker and weaker and pretty soon there will be no bounce at all. It will stay like that for a bit and then plummet as people realize support is broken.

My guess is that the bottom of the market will be around 3k in august of 2019. These are rough estimates of course.

BTC never retraced the $4975-5150 range. I think it's dumb, but it's so close that this gap may need to be filled before any future moon mission.

Trying to buy below 6k is pretty greedy.
>98% of transactions YTD were done above that level
>Bigger players have expanded a lot of the infrastructure surrounding crypto (top 10 coin devs and whales, mining pools and hardware manufacturers, billion-dollar exchanges)
>All these investments rely on further adoption to pay off
>Whole market relies on bitcoin picking up again to shrug off the scam narrative
>Not every whale is vitalik and CZ: tons of mid-level players reinvested earnings back into the market and arent satisfied with the results thus far

None of the above market forces strictly guaranteed that crypto would not fail, however:
>The combination of interests managed to hold the same bottom over five or six drops now, two of them extremely violent (from 20k and 14k)
>Implying they'll give up now that the sell pressure downward is the smallest it's been YTD
Sounds unlikely to me

Attached: IMG_20170930_145143.jpg (150x150, 8K)

The August drop didn't even go below 6k. It's unironically and literally adamantium.

ETH on the other hand has yet to find its bottom.

then how do you explain that the lowest low was 5750 in june, then the bottom was 5880 in august, and in september we didn't fall lower than 6100?

increasing numbers of bargain buyers? The highs are dropping much faster than the lows are rising.

Thats called a rounding bottom

Unironically think 5k will be the bottom

This

bing bong big brapper

My number is 3k. It was the first big resistance in the 2017 bullrun and also acted as support during the September 17 dip. Maybe we'll see some dips in the 2k-3k range, that's where the price traded for a long time in 17.

Attached: u12hj012nß21.png (1560x941, 55K)

It's also important that 3k is a round number and the target from the descending triangle (12k to 6k, -50%) is 3k in log chart (because it's -50% from 6k).

So basically you have no rationale other than memelines and astrology

No way. A lot of people got burned this year, but it also created a lot of new money converts. New support will be higher than 3k. How much higher, I don’t know. But the only way it gets to 3k again is if really bearish fundamentals change the game

SHUT IT DOWN