Theymos

Who is Theymos ?

We all know the group behind Satoshi.

So who is Theymos?
The ultimate redpill.

What if Satoshi and Theymos are the same people, doing a social experiment to see how the public opinion reacts and moves based in ideologies and messages.

Attached: images.png (116x116, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/lopp/status/833069303691874304?lang=en
bitco.in/forum/threads/who-is-theymos-and-what-did-he-do.87/
stake.com/?code=biznigss
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i don't buy the story of satoshi. I feel like it's all part of the great awakening and a series of jolts will be applied to wake certain sections of the public up. Clinton dogging sanders then trump beating clinton was a ploy to shock dems awake and similar bch beating btc will shock all the hurr durr bitcoin maximalist fuckwits. At the same time trump is making moves to investigate social media and google alphabet so a bunch of btc redditors get owned, trump investigates, the story of subreddit moderator cartels come out, share blue/ctr comes out, massive crack down on conventional internet and sites and a push to get everyone onto blockchains for digital enslavement.

Satoshi Nakamoto is not a single person.

What on earth are you smoking?

Correct - Satoshi is a group
How stupid are Redditors who think satoshi is a single person.

when you look at historical behavior, "theymos" changed a lot around the time blockstream came up
considering he's both the bitcointalkforum admin and the r/bitcoin admin, it's likely his real-life identity is known to the powers that be, and it doesn't even seem conspiratorial to suggest that someone wielding such power over the two most important user communities of a multi-billion dollar currency could be convinced to be replaced by someone else or a group of someone elses

Back to my Original question

Who is Theymos?

>In b4 trips. I am OP, on mobile

Do we know WHO he is?
Or the group of Theymos?

we dont know who satoshi is. the only credible evidence is that it was a joint effort between finney and szabo. other than that there is zero evidence circumstantial or not about anyone else being linked to satoshi.

theymos is just some early adopter, if satoshi was still around (he isnt) then theymos isn't an alter ego that would be useful to him.

Theymos stands fro theymossad

His real name is Michael Marquardt.

He is probably on blockstreams payroll.

Source? Who's that?

>it's all just a big social experiment
sorry, but this is one pill I am not taking
Swallowing every pill in sight is not always a good idea.

Ummm who is that fukwr. What do we know about him? What's his background?

You're right. Ignore the stupid pill

Let's Focus on Theymos

> mobile.twitter.com/lopp/status/833069303691874304?lang=en

Thanks
What do we know about him? What's his background?

It's hard to find anything on him.

That's the whole point of this post....

bitco.in/forum/threads/who-is-theymos-and-what-did-he-do.87/

Goodspeed annon. Thank you and seven blessings apon thee

>the whole point of this post is to magically make information that doesn't exist appear
how you sound right now

I'm sticking with my idea.
Theymos stands for theymossad and it's all part of the CIA vs NSA war currently ongoing.
If you know more or better then lead us there.

Why would CIA fight NSA? They're both in US

Damn, I haven't read a comment this bluepilled since the last time I browsed the pokemon romhacking community forum's politics subsection's election thread post Trump victory consolation group's messages.

Explain further to a brainlet. (I'm not in US)

Attached: Wikileaks.jpg (766x1776, 807K)

imagine thinking everything has to do with your shitty superficial U.S politics

I'll give it a read soon. Thank you Annon. Seven blessings apon thee

Read the image I posted.
The NSA and the CIA are two power structures with their own goals in mind, and neither likes the other.

CIA is basically everything you can think of when it comes to the typical 'america interfering in foreign countries' meme. Political upheavals, war for oil, assassinations, etc.

NSA is different and rose up in power due to technology.. internet, mobile phones, the ability to monitor and gather intel and data etc.
They are about to win over the CIA btw.

Also you can look into Edward Snowden for another thread to pull on .

Why and what have they done to win over the CIA?

Thanks for the screenshot. Anymore would also be helpful.

What role do BOTH of them and or other governments play (on and hidden) in Bitcoin?

>snowden
>wikileaks
>cia vs nsa
>podesta
>global pedophile ring
cringe and bluepilled as fuck. Imagine falling for that larp

No would spend that much time and detail to LARP.

Guy seems legit....it's a real possibility.

Gov plays a huge role in Bitcoin.. it's their toy.
IDK what specifically the NSA did to win over the CIA, but I suspect they honeypotted them with Bitcoin as one strategy .
Made them think Bitcoin was (((theirs))) but it was actually /theirs/ .. used their own symbols against them.

You can read this image too... it goes over the surface level idea of what Bitcoin actually might be. very shallow, im sure it goes deeper.

it seems farfetched till you realize theres nazis on the moon

Attached: Proof-BitcoinGov.jpg (1920x3349, 1.73M)

Theymos was a faggot babby zoomer crypto lord, but the actual Theymos disappeared a long time ago. It's known that he sold a lot of his accounts and crypto nonsense projects, but it's not known who's running most of them today.

People used to speculate that he'd sold to Roger "Verified" Ver, but after the silly cash fork, it's pretty obvious he didn't sell to him.

bbl anons, I'll keep up with this thread since its interdasting

>No would spend that much time and detail to LARP
are you serious? thereĀ“s been greater larps on the chans
yeah and they got underground bases on antartica too with flying saucers, cmon..

Dam thanks! Do post all your other screenshots and everything else you have that. People will appreciate it.

I have this one too

Attached: Proof-BitcoinPhoenix.png (1511x1085, 1.3M)

Ah yes thank you Jow Forums for solving one of the biggest mysteries of our decade with 0 evidence

I think the original theymos is no more but it's sold to some other entities, quite possibly blockstream - considering the sudden change of his communication and censorship during the btc - btcX shabangs

Samsung + Toshiba Nakamo + Motorola = satoshi nakamoto

Thanks. Anymore.

What do you think of BCH? And LINK?

another BCH shill.. gtfo with that crap

This one's pretty good too.
Shows how Calvin Ayre and Trump might be connected in some way behind the scenes.

BCH: I think it has a legit shot to become the one cryptocurrency that goes on to be used by everyone

LINK: I'm skeptical of it. Seems scammy.

Attached: Proof-AllHappening.png (1085x969, 1.02M)

Theymos is the owner of several btc gambling sites.

Primedice and stake.

Do a little digging and you'll find out about it.

Shameless ref

stake.com/?code=biznigss