Reminder that this retard is down like 96%

Reminder that this retard is down like 96%
news.bitcoin.com/sleeping-in-his-car-and-working-two-jobs-man-goes-all-in-on-crypto/

Attached: AA4BBA42-6971-4CF2-A7D3-883845FB8208.jpg (1600x1600, 2.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/9512111
youtube.com/watch?v=nPSdaQW97rA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>”As for his crypto portfolio, the unnamed Canadian is currently pinning his hopes on Collosusxt, Fundrequest, Policypal, and Dero.”

Fucking yikes

Attached: C319FB6F-07A9-4B3C-9857-8B9E902E7D96.png (1200x1000, 671K)

Lol, I hope he bought a shit ton of dero at under 100 sats and has now made it. Otherwise this guy is fucked with those shit tier coins.

Nope, shill he is down 95% on your poojeet copy of monero :)

I don't own any dero lol. Had he bought it under 100 sats he would have made money though. He most likely bought at the top though.

Check the date
He bought the top

Jesus.. why didn't the other anons in the thread convince him to sell up those pajeet coins?

I was in that thread, I just forgot his shitty picks. We were kind of just in awe at the size of the lad so to speak, plus this was back when these fucking absolute dumpster fire coins still had a chance to moon

delete this, i knew this guy and he killed himself last month when his shitcoins continued crashing

really hope his excuse is he only heard of crypto in dec 2017 otherwise he's just like the average biztard

Kind of inspiring, to be honest.

warosu.org/biz/thread/9512111

Godspeed, leafbro.

youtube.com/watch?v=nPSdaQW97rA

Attached: 1526722626115.jpg (600x1067, 86K)

he was parking in a buddy's garage but when the market bottomed out recently he was so depressed he turned on the car in the garage and drifted off to sleep dreaming of green dildo candles. he never woke up.

S

beat me to posting that.

Attached: 1549382930.jpg (620x413, 29K)

>colx
I have a bag of it too and as a consequence I may have to live I my car soon. Dropped so much its not even worth selling and I'd need to 4x just to get initial back.

Reminder this is the endgame for all hopeless neets

>4x

That's cute, my htmlcoin bags have to 40x to get to my initial, luckily I hit it big with other coins and I'm still well on the green but I won't be offloading those bags anytime soon..

Shoot for the moonshots cause even if you miss youll land inside your car

ohnononono

Why would you go all in on longshots? Even a few hundred bucks each would be enough if they actually mooned.