Sell me this pen

Sell me this pen

Attached: 1537777063519.jpg (890x431, 62K)

No
I'm not a salescuck

Real men use a pen.
How do you conduct business?

Ill put this pen in my pooper if you buy it

This pen was in jeffrey star's butt

This pen comes with free crypto

The fact that you even know who that is tells me how degenerate you are

user, this pen was in her ass for 6 hours last night. It's still warm, it's still drenched. How much are you offering?

Attached: 1537594283748.jpg (2000x3000, 1.08M)

See what he did there. He broke the barrier of asking for a sell and just went right into commitment for the sale

It feels GOOD when you stick it up your ASS

Whether you like the fag or not Jeffree Star is a more successful business man than 99.999% of Jow Forums.

>Hello this is Jared from Shekelstein & Co. I'm calling you because I wanted to know if you're interest in any of our pro-
>Hello? Sir?

>This Shekelstein & Co. How may I help you?
>i'd like to place an order for 500
>Sure thing sir, I'll put it through our system right away, have a nice day

why is being a salesman both the hardest and the easiest job on the planet at the same time

Is this bad?

No it’s good. Instead of saying “will you buy?” he went to “how much u buying for?”.

Subtle difference but its like asking for a girls number or asking a girl what her number is

the pen comes with an integrated BFT TEE-DAG so that all of its vital metrics can be uploaded constantly and it will be IOT ready. we're showing it to Goldman Sachs this afternoon

My nigga.

??? But you know who that is too?

With this pen you can sign your mortgage and go all in link and be a billionaire in a few years

Smell me this pen

>Did you know that the ink of a regular pen will turn yellow and then become unreadable over time?
>Not with this pen. You can restock this off Amazon, cheap, classy, efficient, our world need pens and we're making the best pen for the world of tomorrow.
>No other company respect the environment more efficiently than us, buy our pen and show your support for a green and efficient future. Help me spread the word.
>If you buy the pen you'll also be eligible to gang rape our huge boobed employee named Amalia, she's white and european, you'll have a great time.

You look like an intelligent man user, I have a question for you. See that poor smuck over there wants to buy this pen off me, but I don’t wanna sell it to him see this is a pen for power men like you and I. I mean I don’t even need the money people who own pens like these don’t need money kek. You wouldn’t sell him your pen would you? What!? You don’t have one!? Oh oh ok damn someone stole it that’s awful. I tell you what you can have mine for what I got it for and you can even sell it to that poor guy over there if you’re feeling generous kek.

This pen is highly scalable, it's great for signing smart contracts and comes with built in partnerships.

*stabs customer in the neck with pen and takes money from dead customers wallet*. that's how it's done anons

oh boy this meme is back