>registered with coinbase
>registered with binance
>buy 700btc on coinbase
>ooo wee time to buy shitcoins
>try to send money to binance
>you balance will be available in 17 days
Nigga wtf.
Is this common?
Do you niggers do this every time you buy?
Am I bout to finnan have to dab on these niggas?

Attached: 1537501718864.jpg (615x1022, 143K)

Why did you give coinbase your ID, now they will tell your government that you've been tax evading.

I haven't been though?

>almost 2019
>kikebase

you idiot sir ?

Attached: 60.png (1188x670, 1.17M)

Yes, I'm brand new. What should I be using?

Attached: 1537791786345.jpg (675x592, 76K)

they are going to say local bitcoin or something. They are getting fucked with as well. There not much you can use in americuck. just pay you taxes at the end of ther year and you should be fine

Coinbase is kind of a drag, but its ok. I personally use Kraken, after a deposit which can take up to 5 days you're good to go. Normal waiting time for transactions (15-30minutes usually). Or use Finex, but it's probably a corrupt exchange so at your own risk. These exchanges are where you want to be:
>Binance
>Finex (minimum deposit 10k, its where the whales hang)
>IDEX
>Kraken
These are the main exchanges everyone uses.

your head

I use bitstamp and kraken as fiat gateways.

you buy directly on the market, no silly waiting 17 days lmao.

There isn't really any good exchange solution for big ass whales like you. Coinbase might take a long time but its also the safest exchange as they are regulated. I guess there's also Gemini which is owned by the Twinkletwins.

>buy 700btc on coinbase

Doubt.jpeg

Thanks famm

Attached: 1537723586742.jpg (396x385, 27K)

700usd in btc, my bad

Attached: 1537798005210.png (703x633, 392K)

you goddam faggot

From whale to shrimp

>I'm brand new
What did I mean by this?

Lmao I know I'm retarded

Trolls trolling trolls

Does kraken sell shit coins? I want to buy some link if for no other reason than memes

This was honestly hilarious to read through, good bait my man

Thanks Alexander familton. I have been laughing for almost an hour about this, almost makes up for the the bank delay.
:)

Attached: unnamed (7).jpg (386x380, 19K)

Good night friends. Trips decide what I put my money into. Heoin is technically a cryptocurrency btw.

Attached: 1537779929595.jpg (736x920, 87K)

never change, biz.

despite my heavy bags, this thread me smile

thanks retardanon bros

I have a bitfinex account from 2017 could I sell it since I don't need 10k minimum ?

Should have done a wire transfer. Money is available within a few hours and you can buy BTC with no fees and transfer right away.

You can keep using it. 10k minimum is for new accounts.

Kraken is the best. Long live Kraken!

That's what he's saying, that he doesn't need it for these kinds of transactions so he can sell it.
I'm sure you can sell it, I'm holding one myself and hoping that bitfinex doesn't burn sooner than binance, when binance crashes I'm putting up my account for sale.

Hi OP, whale here. If you want to buy 5 more and send to me I'll send you 5 back as soon as I see the transaction initiated. Then sirs you will have some liquidity movings forward.

gemini fag and do block trades