Sucsess

I have 30.000 LINK now. In one week my studies start. I made a new Address, printed a paper wallet and transfered all my LINK there. Then i laminated it and put it into my "investment" folder. I don't have it in metamask or on my PC, so i can't be tempted to trade my LINK.

I feel like a big boy now :)

Attached: ufkmepte1ru01.jpg (1024x1024, 44K)

Buy more Chainlink

Attached: F574E811-5AC3-4A75-907C-4BD266A44450.jpg (604x719, 221K)

Best hope you airgapped that computer fren

Attached: 1407119379594.png (724x611, 129K)

Uhh... you know if you laminate your wallet you can't get the LINK out, right? It interferes with the transmission of the data.

hes baiting you dude... no one would be that dumb. Laminating it would completely destroy the data and he'd lose all his link.

Lamination is just another word for lamentation amirite?

checked

I even put in 15$ eth because im a smart boy! When i have to withdraw it in a few years, i won't need to send eth!

Attached: wojak_05.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.jpg (710x594, 123K)

Great, if your printer is compromised, like the 90% of printers, you will lose all your money. Use a hardware wallet. Also this I hope you weren't that stupid of laminating your link. This will destroy your data, wtf is wrong with you

What about generating seed words, don't you have to do that on a computer which could be compromised?

this he is retard

should have stuck to metamask faggot, you clearly don't understand what you are doing

dafuq are you guys talking about, i printed a paper wallet with the private key on it or the QR version + address, who cares if i laminate it, worst case i type it

you are retard too who doesn't understand the concept of offline computers and printers. have fun getting your link drained faggot

They're just really bored. The air gapped computer remark and the printer remark are the only 2 things that make any sense at all. I'm paranoid enough that I've set up an offline mew on a laptop that I removed the wireless and bluetooth adapters from. I'm connecting it to a printer that has no network capabilities and will only be used on that machine. I could use a hardware wallet, but I'm not sure I trust those either.

I dont trust printers or my PC, so I wrote the code down

My printer isn’t connected to the internet and never has, am I gud?

Attached: 28EE7322-D0F3-4555-B2E7-D6AD55DFD9C1.jpg (992x558, 519K)

these link threads are made buy the marketing guy at chainlink.. we should kill him for spamming the board non stop for the last year.. half the posts are about link. link doesnt move in price. whats their business address?

>guy
being this new...

STFU pajeet discord

Based Varg Nazarov

>He doesn't know about hackers transmitting your private keys through fan rpms.

Attached: 1510904756456.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Thanks bud. Just transferred your 30k.

Ok guys, real question here:
How does an offline wallet work?
Let's say, you downloaded the file from MEW, and set up a wallet on your laptop/PC that has never touched the internet, how does that walllet generate? How does the info get out that you can see the wallet on etherscan etc.
How does that work, I'm confused. The same with sending tokens or ETH to your wallet or sending tokens/ETH from that walllet. How does that work, where is the connection?

Is this real?

Ha. If it was. Now its gone.

NIGGERS

0x69063944B9Cadf4F3E5B0423A8F59aC74298337e

no that's the public key it was a ruse

The account is empy OP, fuck off.

0x69063944B9Cadf4F3E5B0423A8F59aC74298337e

private and public keys are mathematically linked, its just how crypto works, you don't need to communicate with anything to create the key pair.

you do have to communicate with the blockchain to send and recieve money, but once you do that, you expose it as a new address on the network

Smart.

thanks you made my day
if this was a genuine question just don't use crypto currencies until they're normie proof, or you'll lose them

Attached: 1534009235665.gif (360x346, 144K)

I'm too retarded to make a wallet, I just leave it on binance for now then I'll transfer to linkpool when mainnet

This.

you are a faggot. you will die and i will piss on your laminated links.

> Buy ledger
> Transfer LINK to ledger
> Price lock after singularity to secure gains

Literally that simple user

this

>paying 300 links for USB stick that's less secure than a paper wallet

the absolute state of goyim

kys

In 15 years the ETH will be worth more than the link

As long as you don't laminate your data you will be good

Just get some fucking graph paper and "bubble" your fucking QR code into that, It's not that fucking hard.