Shit user interface and why it makes you stay poor

shit UI is what unironically hinders crypto adoption. why?

>sending a tx is a fucking pain and anxiety catalyst
I hate sending crypto transaction so much, because I am always scared that something will go wrong, and I recheck it all multiple times and still am an anxious mess afterwards. And I am actually good with tech, do you think Stacy will buy into crypto and actually use it if the interface stays the same? I highly doubt it

>aside from zero insurance, UI in wallets looks like shit
if you are not a bitcoin die-hard maximalist, there is a pretty high chance that you actually have a bank account and a mobile banking app. Take a good look at your banking app. In most cases, it looks good and it is so easy to use that every fucking brainlet can send or receive money. Take a look at Metamask/Green wallet or whatever shit is being used now. They suck. They are used only by crypto autists and only because there are no alternatives

you may want to ask, what am I trying to tell you? Well, I am telling you about Cryptocurve, a future wallet that is not weird and creepy, which is an important feature that differentiates it from all other stuff in crypto world.

you also may want to ask, why the fuck is there a nuke on the picrelated? I'll answer that Cryptocurve features a lot of other cool stuff like nuking your portfolio, which means consolidating all your shitcoins into a less volatile coin like BTC or even USDT/TUSD/whatever "audited" shit they will come up with next. This is nice, but it doesn't even matter that much desu, because normies won't be attracted by that. They will see that the interface is not vomit-inducing and flock to curve like flies to the light

what is your opinion on that? Legit or nah? Am I overthinking this problem?

if there is some other stuff that tries to cure the UI cancer, feel free to shill it in this thread

Attached: cryptonukem_final.png (2040x1150, 2.26M)

kys

Attached: 59F08552-1F81-4BF5-888C-CEF300F407B3.gif (600x581, 1.3M)

wtf are you talking about.
breadwallet is unironically easier to use than my hsbc or barclays apps. Literally just scan a QR code and it automatically fills in the amount, address and fees for you. all you have to do is click send after that.

compared to telephone security number. some chip that generates a pin. enter a bank account sort code + my password. click send. still a chance that it will fail/be censored by the bank..

the only thing that has shit UI are things like dapp interaction, lightning network, segwit. But those will be improved in the future anyway. A typical send tx. w/ crypto is easier than banking.

cryptocurve please, so many wallets out there, why cryptocurve

wanchain wanchain wanchain

isn't bread the one who supported the s2x attack? and decided to focus on BCH instead of trying to implement segwit?

How good is this CryptoCurve UI then OP?
Has there been a testnet, aplha?

Fuck that nuke shit. It is true normies won't be attracted to that. They bought tokens cause uncle sam told them to buy this and hodl and you can buy lambo in 5 years. They aren't going to nuke their LEND/ACT for ETH what is ETH?

>They aren't going to nuke their LEND/ACT for ETH what is ETH?

what

I tried nimiq and it's still too complicated for a normie

I agree completely. There are wallets that arent shitty though. Exodus is pretty good if you dont mind closed source.

funny you bring up bread wallet. May have slick UI but here's what it doesn't have.
> No fast Syncing, literally took me hours.
> No Fiat-integration you still have to purchase crypto from 3rd party.
> No way to stake/ receive rewards
> No Nuking feature as OP highlighted.

Progress is slow except addition of ERC-20 which surprisesss ALLLL modern wallets have.

Don't dis Curv or any other wallet while promoting Bread.
Focus on future, bread is fossil of pre-bull run. Nothing more.

Excuse me, do you have a moment to talk about our Lord and Saviour, Nimiq?

>
hahah. I would like to have nuked my shitbags back when they somehow had some value.

But we talking about normies here aren't we? how they find the current UI too complicated? How good is this CryptoCurve UI? What kind of engineers do they have to beat these plethoras of crypto wallets?

Come to think of it the best wallet around is Coinbase.

Now you might think coinbase is not a wallet but an exchange. A normie has no idea what that sentence even means. He bought some bitcoin on coinbase, and there it is right there on coinbase! With graphs and fiat value and everything.

for those who've never witnessed one, this thread is what a paid-for crypto campaign looks like.

You would be wise to stay silent, goy.

I fucking hate metamask

Sometimes my ledger won't connect at all either.

Ease of use is everything and currently, crypto is not easy to use. New to crypto and wanna buy something only on idex? Forget it, normies will never be able to do that.

Needing eth in your wallet to send some other token out of it? Fucking retarded from a usability point of view.

Fuck Metamask lmao

BUT WHY

spend a million racks on a HOLOCHAIN
wanchain wanchain wanchain

DEXes right now are a hassle, I agree

if you get trezor model t and use it to send BTC it will relieve transaction anxiety. I know what you mean by that but model t makes it so easy and I've gotten so used to it that I don't have that anymore. not saying this will be the thing that makes the average person get on board but if you already have a bunch of bitcoin it's good

is there any good bitcoin mobile wallet? i'm looking for something entirely client side with real private keys i can export somewhere else in one click, no 16 words salad nonsense

Man IDEX is a biittch