Any exchange owners on this board?

Any exchange owners on this board?

Theoretically, what happens if I don't have don't have enough funds to process withdraws? Disable withdraws until I do?

How the fuck can I trade at high volume when other exchanges have volume limits?

Attached: 1537201273643.jpg (1022x1024, 167K)

exchanges are suppose to be solvent
it's not a bank
the only case an exchange might not have enough for withdrawals is if the funds are in cold storage
in which case just take some out cunt

Exit scam

No shit you fucking choir boy, that's what you're supposed to tell people but nobody actually does that.

I didn't expect so many people to drain the wallet so fast. Other exchanges don't take our exchange token so I'm stuck trying to move shitcoins around as fast as possible.

Nobody? You're telling me nobody uses this board that also owns an exchange? Anyone in Amsterdam willing to trade me payfair or origintrail for mdma?

wat exchenge?

Not telling you what fucking exchange you autist, that would tank us.

What was the exchange?

Binance, most definitely.

It's almost like you're operating in an unregulated market, and you're slowly realizing how bullshit creepto meme cuhrenzy is.

Good job.

Now exit scam while you have some stuff to exit scam with.

>No shit you fucking choir boy, that's what you're supposed to tell people but nobody actually does that.
So YOU didn't do that. Dumbass.

lol no way, these fucking idiots keep giving us money, we're going to stockpile blow for as long as we can. You wouldn't believe how much fucking money you can get by running an exchange and ICO together

Clearly Next.exchange fucking druggies

I know exactly how much money you can get, but if you're already at the point where you can't even afford to let singular mega whales cash out, then it's time to get the fuck out, or you'll be caught like so many other far too greedy people.

Exit scam, frame it as some nonsense technical issue, get your fanatical bagholders and astroturfers to make it all look real, disappear for 3 months, then come back with another shit ICO and exchange. This is how ponzi pros have always operated.

Quit fucking pretending, are you an exchange owner? If not, get the FUCK out of MY thread.

>funds are saifu

Attached: CZ.jpg (393x423, 33K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, NO

those autists at Binance wish they were us

seriously though, you faggots, help me,
I need to do a large purchase, anyone near the Netherlands willing to buy?

Fuck off nobody on this website owns a whole fucking exchange this is Jow Forums the place where losers go to die

My namu is Satoshi Nakamoto, getto da FUKKU out ovu MY bitocoinu!

Attached: 1g8ks3.jpg (1440x1080, 89K)

>Other exchanges don't take our exchange token so I'm stuck trying to move shitcoins around as fast as possible.
Why the fuck? As an exchange owner, you're not supposed to move tokens between different exchanges..

You already messed up. You should have started with a higher withdrawal minimums to keep ppl from withdrawing casually.

Shut the fuck up, there's a candyland version of how exchanges operate, none of them do. We keep most of our investors happy with whores and coke, so maybe fuck off.

No, only shitty pajeet exchanges.. Your exchange probably doesn't even have a trading API which is always a major red flag for me

lol, like you'll even get to find out, you have to hold 100 of our token to even see those parts of the website, fucking pajeet

You outed yourself in such a stupid way... Actually, I could find and call out your exchange right away just filtering low-volume exchanges from Coinmarketcap by the presence of a trading API.

No trading API = the dev doesn't give a shit about his exchange and has a good chance of being a scammer

lol, you'll never prove it you streetshitting FAGGOT we have an API if you actually read the inflection in my post

That's bluff. The API section is always public because there's no rationale in making it private (you'll only drive away pros). No API section means no API. I know that you messed up and you know it too.

This is a website where losers come to die, nobody here owns an exchange.

you realise it takes like 5 minutes to create an API... the frontend is already making post/websocket requests anyway to the backend.

All you have to do is enter the url with some JSON data. Literally every exhange has an API already... just some of them cbf to write the documentation for it.

OP i run a dex. so i never run into this situation but if i were you, just halt withdrawals on the highest volume pair, and say you have a problem with the nodes on the backend until you make enough from fees to cover the withdrawals.

Blatant fud prospector. You intend let it slip which exchange your larp refers to once you have all the gullible anons eating out of your hand.

Oh you got me retard, jig is up, sure, I'm Binance, master sleuth here.

>until you make enough from fees to cover the withdrawals.
That's not exactly his situation from what I understand. He's just postponing the moment until he can run away with the coins.

>you realise it takes like 5 minutes to create an API... the frontend is already making post/websocket requests anyway to the backend.
You're confusing public API (=tick requests) with private (=trading) API. Every exchange has a public API because it has to provide data for CM. But shitty pajeet exchanges (like OP's) don't have a private API (not to be confused with API docs which are public by definition)

You announce that you suffer a stolen and run off with the money

But on a serious note, why would you ever not have enough funds to process withdrawals? What the fuck are you doing nigger? If you have withdrawal fees you should always have a surplus.

The point is, the presence of a trading API doesn't guarantee that the exchange isn't is scam, but its absence is somewhat of a red flag.

Lazy pajeet exchange owners usually don't bother to implement it because the general public doesn't need it at all, they're just eager to collect as many rupees from people's coins as sooner as possible and with no additional effort. I wonder if OP gets off to implement it now that I faced him in order to make his poo site look more legit...

Good fucking god the larpfaggotry is off the charts lately. I mean damn 0x and Steem are fucking mooning and there are zero threads about that yet I see all these larpfag and bearcucks shitting up the catalog.

I'm not abandoning the exchange you fucking idiot, I can make way more money keeping it together.

There's much more lucrative things to do with liquid assets.

Either recommend how I can push around large amounts of tokens or FUCK OFF.

Lol you fucking LARPers are pathetic... what a shitshow of a thread.
Rethink yoyr life...

Actually, this is how I know there's exchange owners on this board. Can I email you? Do you have a protonmail?

what an aggressive monkey

>you have to hold 100 of our token to even see those parts of the website
I'm not going to research which exchange you're larping as, but that probably outed which if someone bothers to figure out

I already said Binance fag.

What shitcoin do you need me to buy? Let's make a deal.

I'm just loling about how butthurt you are about people not helping, as if you're entitled to a solution from anons
this isn't a free helpdesk fucko, you ain't entitled to shit, you dug your grave, now lie in it, so why don't you "FUCK OFF" with your thread that doesn't contribute shit to the forum, you whiny little shit