Leverage

Get off the leverage. It's addictive.

I am going to make a liquidation indicator and post it to the public, along with a Bitcoin VIX. The liquidation indicator is in Bitmex API. The VIX is a fake product to market fear. I have the VOX working locally. Code will be posted to github in the next few minutes at username: milesmiles902

Please donate at btcvox.com. I don't have much money.

Attached: new_image.jpg (4048x3036, 2.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/milesmiles902/BTCVOX
twitter.com/AnonBabble

github.com/milesmiles902/BTCVOX

So how do I use it?

yo miles, I have an idea for your website. how do I contact you.

Attached: file.png (1203x481, 57K)

Changed my wallet address, so the public can watch me HODL.

add your email to the site
or discord

Email me @ [email protected]

you've got mail

Attached: file.png (95x107, 11K)

If you dont put stop loss they cant hunt your stops

Attached: (((they))).gif (326x298, 602K)

Don't donate.

I regret my comment. Just help me.

So how does this thing indicate OP?
Im somwhat retarded, be easy on me please

Attached: JewishBrainwashing.png (1440x900, 553K)

It just shows how market makers make money off of addiction.

The CBOE VIX is an illusion (look at the math closely). It gives someone a fear index to put in media.

Triangles and Pennants are illusions too. Decided by market makers.

Ripple only goes up because of liquidations.

I think derivatives should be banned completely. It would help overall debt and crisis in this world.

When fear hits, shit.

>Presumably, Google must get a lot of requests for “African American inventors” and assumes that’s what you really meant when you ask for “American inventors.” After all, what kind of sick Nazi do you have to be to be interested in your fellow Americans irrespective of race? That’s racist!

GTFO Brainless fck

The goal of this idea is to help people fight derivatives and those who market them. They've ruined the world.

They are bad.

Market makers have destroyed this world. I want to give back to the people and live my life around this idea. The VOX will do just that.

...and whalepool. No I haven't re.

>btcvox.com
you can get a free SSL cert on digitalocean user

i found 1k btc on an old hard drive and i dont want to trade it, I want to loan it risk free as leverage and make money on people liquidating

how do i do this

Google has become a market maker in this world. It's fucked. .

wtf that pic is actually real just checked

I will try this soon. I have to take a nap. I'm sick.

derivatives are what allow farmers and primary producers to have consistent income...

That loans fucked too. Ask Lehman for help.

True! Futures allow them to hedge bad years, but look at what happened to onions bean futures. They now have a production cost below the global price. They are working a deficit.

Weird. S O Y got changed to onion.

I thought Jow Forums wouldn't even shut me down. Maybe I'm just tired.

I'm just going to make a trading house that gives back to the world. 1x for dayz. Gives 25% to the people, unlike every hedge fund I've met. Has bon fires, healthy food. No drugs. Just a clean and sober house that lives simple. It's the best idea ever.

I deleted my reddit account solely because on Jow Forumsbitcoin my post got deleted once I talked about pennants. So, I deleted anything bad and finally the account. Market maker mods over there.

Back to my nap. Be back later friends.

onions

senpai

I'm off the drugs. HODLing on a personal wallet.

Namaste.

Attached: GodCandle.jpg (3036x4048, 2.59M)

Ok. I'll be honest. I have to pull some out for rent.

But I believe at infinity Bitcoin will be our global currency. Although, it will take time for the accumulators to sell off and for people to realize inflation kills.

I need rent money guys...maybe I can ask to pay my rent in Bitcoin. They will understand if they see a god candle. Everyone understands when they see a god candle.

It's sad.

please delay the god candle, I have encountered slight difficulties, and need some more time to accumulate.

Ack - U - Mmm - late.

Accept what you have and appreciate what you have. It would make the world a better place.