If REQ being dead is such a forgone conclusion, why does it have the most rabid fudders on this entire board...

If REQ being dead is such a forgone conclusion, why does it have the most rabid fudders on this entire board? Why can't you just ignore REQ posters knowing they have no chance?

I just think you fudsters are jealous

Attached: kbO0UuYR.jpg (410x410, 24K)

Because no one likes creepy req. ew

Also no one likes boring link either

Kys

The FUD isn't FUD

lot's of bagholders hoping to make it pump again.
that's the only reason. almost anyone is a bagholder on req. it's impossible not to be a bagholder because its never been lower in sats or eth price.

Sounds just like any other no req street shitter

It’s a failed project. It’s the republic of south vietnam. It’s easy germany, it’s east pakistan. The flightless Dodo of crypto.

Sold at 80 cents and just bought in again (400K this time) thanks to this thread. Hopefully I can sell at $2 next time. Cheers.

It isn't FUD. It's gloating.

Attached: 1537382974182.jpg (433x650, 56K)

I dunno but they've been right for 8 months. Really makes me reconsider "always do the opposite of biz". Even if it goes 20x from here they'll still be right.
Chilling.

I'm loaded up at 3 cents.

Going to see $2-5 in 2 years, but thanks for your concern OP.

Nah it's called being a loser

don't hope for it. I bought back in at 570 sats and sold at 630. this will stay at the bottom for a long time.

if you want to gain value. don't be in REQ for the upcoming year atlearst.

I also sold the top on this utter shitcoin. in Feb.

same here
is 50k enough to make it?

Same, I only bought to trade the swings and increase my btc. Low sat price results in high relative price swings.

Yes

But the only losers here are the REQholders.

Attached: 1516867374866.jpg (354x350, 85K)

Nah just the animeposters

cope

to me it's just like looking at an ex's facebook page and although it's generally bad advice, i feel pretty good with this

>expecting 2-5$ in years
>50k enough to make it? hurrdmdbfh
goddangit youre retarded

With what exactly?

with the amount of newfags who bought under ico price now with a dream to make it with 50-100k, this shitcoin will not cross 30c resistance even with the btc/fiat integration, which could happen within 2 years at earliest. and since those french fagots are not developing solutions for btc/fiat ramp but waiting for the others to do that, this coin will have 5 more competitors the moment tech become available. there are better projects to park your dreams in.

terrible argument

Req shillers were an annoying tumor in this board when it was going up. Its fun to point out how you guys lost all your money and how retarded you guys are.

Lol you could feel the rage, anger, and despair from here. Nibody is gonna pump your bags. Even if the ETF is approved and everything pumps, nobody will buy Req because its already been exposed for the shitcoin that it is. Might as well kys and end your suffering

>nibody

In the trash you go!

Thanks for the spell check faggot. Be sure to use the same punctuation and grammar skills on your McDonalds application

Attached: mwo,x1000,ipad_2_snap-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.lite-1.jpg (750x1000, 118K)

4 cents

omg stacy that dude can't even spell. i just blocked him and you should do it too

How do you have all this time to shitpost? Life got no meaning?

Mcdonald's is a great place to work

Shit frogposter

go fuck yourself

No reqqie loser

>newfag "investors" being this angry about REQ

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 2018-09-24 17.10.07.png (1079x1197, 186K)