/smg/ - Stock Market General

Fight Club edition

>I'm new to the stock market, what stocks should I buy?
Before you buy anything, make a brokerage account and read investopedia articles and/or the books in the OP list. If you don't have a broker, you can't buy stocks, and if you blindly buy things without understanding how the stock market works or doing any research on the individual stocks you're buying, you will lose money and it will be entirely your fault.

List of popular brokers:
pastebin.com/mrSchZPg

List of basic stock market terminology for newfags:
pastebin.com/VtnpN5iJ

Real-time market news:
thefly.com/index.php

Educational sites:
investopedia.com/
khanacademy.org/economics-finance-domain

Free in depth technical analysis charts:
tradingview.com

Premarket Data:
pastebin.com/y9PRQLR3

Earnings Report Calendars:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html
earningswhispers.com/calendar

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For SVXY/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for SVXY)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Basic rundown on options:
[YouTube] Option Basics Part I
[YouTube] Option Basics Part II

Suggested books:
pastebin.com/jgA5zTuC

Previous thread:

Attached: F3A2A778-0EB5-4481-AEB2-AD150DBA3AB7.jpg (540x568, 120K)

FNGU LABU
My Bias stays Bullish

Attached: 9x0.gif (200x250, 2.21M)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-21 at 3.50.05 PM.png (170x160, 18K)

I FUCKING TOLD YOU IDIOTS TO BUY AURORA LAST WEEK AND NOBODY LISTENED.
ACBFF BEST HOLD OF THE WEEK.
SCREENCAP IT.

NBEV don't do this to me.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.png (1070x601, 507K)

NBEV pump is over, learn to take profits

this is fucking bullshit I can't get out because of day trade restricted. fuck this shit.

First for kneepad's long and prosperous life

Attached: rkg12.jpg (900x900, 120K)

NBEV to $3 before vegas
Why didnt you sell yet?

>ACBFF
looks like a good short opportunity

oh yeah, fuck those. Those almost got me as well.

THREADLY REMINDER THAT DIVIDENDS ARE YOUR FREN

Remember, if you don't find a way to make money while you sleep, you'll work until you die.

Attached: dividends-monopoly-man.jpg (423x245, 19K)

Man that NBEV pump and dump was great. Bought in at 4.10 and got out at 6.14. Could have made more but I'm happy I made solid gains.

BUY Facebook and FAANG in general

Attached: fbuserstats.png (675x793, 84K)

I'm slowly dying every fucking day, and there's not enough money, drugs or sex to satisfy what ever the fuck it is that both drives my desire to keep going or keep me entertained for more than 15 minutes. I think this is it. I've lived 30 more years than I was supposed to, and 30 more years than I asked to. I'm fucking done.

Attached: LastSupper.jpg (1600x816, 503K)

>buy FB
top kek

You're smoked.
Quarterly report is tomorrow, aquisitions from this year will be priced in.
Gonna move to NYSE or NASDAQ next month.
Largest growing capacity in prep for rec sales.
Global reach.
Will partner with coca cola or diago any day now.
This fucker is about to explode to mars.

FB might actually be a good buy now, unironically.

users =/= profits

Online advertising as a business model is a fucking scam, massively overvalued for how much return companies get by using it.

Whats up people its your boy Dividendlover99 bringing you greatest dividends of all time

Buy FLO and KHC

Attached: 1537560494016.gif (320x240, 601K)

Ok Baggie, I think we all knew it would end like this. Also why doesn't your pic have Jordan Peterson or Mencius Moldbug on it?

Attached: its time.jpg (1600x804, 85K)

Nothing opiates can't fix.

Attached: 1536185348241.png (800x1200, 352K)

do you realize how much cash they are sitting on? Cuckerberg is gonna do the buyback soon
Large specs are torn on what he will use the money for

>up 12% today

who else /frownupsidedown/

I might just buy ACBFF now because it does look like the volume is picking up again and also it looks like it might pick up some more upward momentum.

Attached: ACBFF 9-24-2018.png (709x532, 41K)

Don't be so melodramatic Baggie, just hit the hooker heavy and do some blow.

Reminder that most zoomers haven't seen this masterpiece because they weren't even born when it came out and kikes have done their best to memory hole it

FNGU keeps going up and the Haters kneel down

Mindblowing.

Or at least give your life energy to kneepad if you're gonna waste it.

Get in now, the next push to 9.50 coming soon.

Eh. It's only a masterpiece if you're in brainwashed normie status the moment you sit down to watch it. If you're already somebody who questions things, it's mediocre at best.

>everything in the red

is it happening goys

A reminder that this bear market is fake and gay and is being fueled by the kavanaugh investigation. Look at the protesters. There is nothing to fear. Eternal. Golden. Bull.

Attached: 1537799471600m.jpg (1024x768, 147K)

Boys I got 6 weeks of commission free trades please gratz (maximum of 80 euro's though).

Thinking about buying in some ACBFF. Maybe sell some stocks (+5% and +13%)

My bias stays bullish
Gas them all 1492

Mediocre is better than terrible. If it makes someone start questioning, then the seed has been planted. Not everyone is born "based and red-pilled".

Then again, a normie will just regurgitate the takeaway points of the film w/o thought... maybe they should remain at sleep.

dont usually do options but Cheap af KHC calls 57

Attached: nigger.png (343x394, 188K)

GBR GBR GBR what the fuck is this another pnd?

>Herd thur gon bee food, wer dat food honkie???

It's time for the Lunchtime Checkup!

What're you eating how're you doing?

I'm having a beef and Colby on WEAT again, sadly no Siggi's. Someone bought out all the vanilla ones on Sunday before I got to the aisle. I'm bouncing around from up to down today, haven't had time to watch it, I got a shitload of work to do today. Holding GIS and LPL.

Attached: DSC_0611.jpg (3840x2160, 2.35M)

Attached: 1537804189966~2.jpg (290x284, 25K)

You're early again! Coffee kratom, no soda or anything today. I'm having prickly pear margaritas in the woods with my frens tonight though.

ACBFF testing 9.50

Attached: 1537387146394.jpg (660x440, 95K)

fucking kek! This is such a telling picture. Blacks are getting to the point where they have to be wondering "AY YO WHY AM I FITTIN TO STILL VOTE DURMOCRAT AYWAYS?"

Attached: 1511314187562s.jpg (125x99, 2K)

Very tempted to buy but I don't wanna FOMO crash my portfolio.

Cold pizza and down 0.2% probably because of GOV and foods

Attached: 1524265621603.gif (300x300, 188K)

You could try and get it below 9.50 right now but i dont see this going down anytime soon.

Just set a buy limit close to the day low or one of the dips and you should be fine.

Can I short oil now?

CEI and SAEX also pumping, someone is trying really hard to pump exploration.

>ECR

Attached: AF249883-5FFF-42A6-851E-F1B781B101C4.jpg (1663x791, 220K)

>down .02
You're a waste of trips and a waste of life.

Attached: 1535081554400.jpg (640x640, 90K)

wow, im down $10.
how will i survive this?

Attached: 1537570303976.png (263x322, 16K)

buy or short nke

Attached: kh.jpg (662x720, 66K)

What reason is there to buy ECR
You've been shilling it but not actually providing any actual reason why it would be a good buy

>buy shares from a liberal company
>win liberal prizes
Don't invest in companies that try and please social justice warriors because they are impossible to please.

PFFTTT Good God where did they pull this person from. Literally straight from the soup kitchen.

Probably some homeless person that they picked up from the street and gave clothes to and maybe a snack to pretend like they are protesting.

Literally looks like the type of crackhead that would rape and murder any of these women if they were alone in a dark alley with him.

Why did ALT spike and then crash?

down -$4,000 on NBEV.

Attached: wojak-suicide-57fbf34784a46.jpg (1059x962, 312K)

Is it time to sell AMD? I've been holding since 10.

Low float + oversold after r/s
Crashing now because all the penny flippers are fleeing like rats from a sinking ship and they just announced dilution offering this morning @$17 a share.

Still massively undervalued if the science proves to work like it should.

Attached: 1449927340536.jpg (276x368, 24K)

The Quarterly Earnings gets announced on 9/26/2018, so in 2 days. This is either going to go up or take a shit in the next few days but I'm willing to take some risk and play with it. I can see this going past $10 in the next few days.

How did you not know NBEV was a pump and dump? You don't long those ever, all you do is get in and get out quick before you are left bagholding.

whelp my 1700 loss on tesla doesnt feel so bad, thanks user.
fuck musk and his coked out tweets.

A couple of reasons, first and foremost Big5 shilled it, therefore it was destined to fail, secondly it's a biomeme, and that's what they do.

>been holding since 10
I'm pretty damn jelly of you right now.

I remember when I thought of buying it around $10 but /smg/'s opinion was that it was a laughable penny stock. I hate you guys sometimes.

>tfw delicious KO dividend is coming next week

have you even lived until you've received a dividend from KO?

Sell WEAT man or don't stay long term. Russian wheat production kicking into high gear soon

Yeah, I was keeping my eye on it since it was around 6 and finally decided to bite the bullet and get it at 10. Lots of regret not getting it sooner though. I still think it may get to 40 so I'm going to hold on to it longer.

Attached: 1537804189966.jpg (220x308, 18K)

What are you talking about? In most of the /smg/ threads I have been in people were either shilling AMD, Intel, or NVDA. People on here love Mama Su too.

Attached: 357324984572983.jpg (890x501, 65K)

Yes it is time to drop IMO. Get out before they fuck it up.

NLST

thnx biz

Attached: 1534462730235.gif (300x150, 124K)

Why didn't I hodl a couple weeks ago :(

Bought way too late and sold way too early.

Attached: Screenshot_20180922-183420_Chrome.jpg (1440x1050, 225K)

for all you cocaine addicts out there, there's a new IPO in October for stock symbol YAYO, ridesharing company out of beverly hills. May pick up some shares just to say I have some YAYO if a cop ever asks

literally crying right now I am done with the stock market. fucking scam.

My bad, I don't know why E-trade is telling me it's on the 26th.

/NBEV'd/

Attached: 1529986392152.jpg (1656x1224, 1.58M)

I'm talking many months ago. Recently it's been shilled like hell, but it wasn't always that way. Somebody on here should have the meme of "Who was that honey? Nobody, he's nobody" with the poor wojack holding the sign with amd on it. Please someone post it.

Isn't there a US listing on the way as well?

Just read that pandora is gonna get bought out.
Should I invest into it?

YESSS NETLIST

>he bought the stock shilled by paid shills

Attached: luckylucky.png (529x568, 406K)

Ahhhh I just want to play vidja but the stock market is keeping me glued to my seat. Fuck this trading shit.

I’ve also got $1k and change to invest. What’s good /smg/?

how do I into getting paid to shill stocks on smg as I work my full-time job?

buy tlry and sell around 212

Wait a minute, NBEV is a fucking hipster drink company located in dude weed, colorado and you fucking bought that meme?!

Sorry man, sometimes it fucks u up. Was about to anhero two week sago when my USO calls fell 50%. I sold then they recovered and more. FML

BUY TQQQ

Attached: 1537589800537.png (726x894, 633K)

Lol more blood for the blood god

You retail faggots deserve to be swindled with this weak constitution

Attached: tenor (30).gif (498x278, 224K)

What did u buy

Do the right thing and buy ECR

Yeah, there a lot of negative Nancy's on here that will shoot down anything anyone suggests even if it's bound to double. That having been said, there is nothing that is guaranteed in the future so I can see why people do it. I think the one thing I'm learning from Jow Forums is to do better research and to also trust your gut instinct.