Financial books

Hey, you illiterate fucks. The reason you fail is you think you know how markets work... But you have not read a single book on this topic. Post useful books. I'll start, anything by John murphy.

Attached: 51umCyzDKeL._SX376_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (378x499, 39K)

Kek. No comment cuz you don't read :]

Read

triple post, impressive how much of a lack of respect you have for yourself.

Elliot wave principle by Aj frost

Books or gtfo.

Oh yeah I was looking for a thread like this.

I haven't read a book yet, I just open some site with guides like investopedia and binge read them because of related links at the end of each article

Attached: .jpg (510x680, 162K)

Fren do you think you trade well?

I don't, I've started a month ago. I'm balancing slightly below zero right now, because I trade only 1 dollar contracts. I know that I don't know shit so I don't fomo in

I lost over 20k when I started, I thought I knew what I was doing cuz I read info online. It not the same as an expert explaining it. Now I make profit.

No shame bump

>technical analysis
kek

wow so much books, such smarts, such knowledge. Show me your gains or stfu faggot

Hey fren, this thread is to uplift fellow anons by increase our knowledge. If you don't have anything constructive please leave.

>anything constructive
>Hey, you illiterate fucks. The reason you fail is you dont read
>I lost over 20k when I started
as suspected you're another larping poorfag with nothing to show for but the need to feel smart by reading trading books you'll never put into practice with success. KYS

>ta
>useful
pick one

I don't need validation from you, I know my percentages... I know I'm alpha. Sit down son.

you admitted losing 20k, what are the chances you are making profit now? considering your holier than thou attitude, the amount of trading books you read instead of actually trading and your refusal to post results i would say zero.

Just don't try to copy TA strategies you read in books. They're most likely very well known and don't work (anymore). You're not going to find a golden ticket in any trading book, but they can be good for learning basic concepts and/or getting inspiration.

Sure, I took in 2012 had no clue what I was doing fucked around with leveraged etfs. Last year up 100%, this year not as well only 15%. But i havent been trade much.

True

Bump

What's your most helpful financial book?