ENG

Masternode details this week, roadmap extended, secret fucking contracts will revolutionize the space, and are a necessity for blockchain anonymity. My dick is so hard rn.

Attached: download.png (225x225, 4K)

How is the weather in 2016?

Its raining $100.00 bills

we know your bags are heavy but after ethereum implements zksnarks this coin will become useless

No, enigma allows computation on encrypted data. That's not possible with zksnarks.

he thinks zk snarks will solve something. my sides. didnt even mention starks let alone smpc.

All of this shit will be blown out of the water by SKY. All of it. Mark my words.

lmao.
>2nd layer solution
into the trash it goes. Dero will rape this coin

kys street shiter

muhsternode

>Dero
are we really still trying to pretend this is a legit project?

Attached: 1528830828855.gif (650x705, 38K)

Eth already implemented zksnarks. No one uses it

That's because the verification is too expensive. In a year they are likely to add the bls12-312 curve with much lower gas cost.

They already implemented the curve as a precomiles. ethereum-bn128.rs

that's a different curve, it's the old one and much slower (especially for proving).

wow look at these totally legitimate and convincing arguments. lmao. kys

Jewish scam
Roadmap didn't 'extend', they just realised noone will use this shit so they came up with that lame ass excuse lmao

most definitely not a scam, roadmap was extended to a mainnet release that actually works for the partners/nodes involved..

you don't even understand what's enigma supposed to do. Dero is just a monero fork, it doesn't offer private smart contracts

>Dero is just a monero fork
no its not... its a complete rewrite of the original cryptonote implementation in golang and has a completely different consensus mechanism w/ blockDAG.

> it doesn't offer private smart contracts
it will in 3 months or less..

Can you please stop talking about dero in every enigma thread? Nobody cares

>it will in 3 months or less..
literally the only currently possible option is to use trusted hardware like intel sgx. They are talking instead about 'cryptonote' which doesn't make any sense. Cryptonote is a ring signature algorithm.

THIS
and monero is the most well known cryptonote base currency.