Ambrosus Pockets DHL Partnership - Check DHL Official Twitter

all niggers FUDding AMB go kys. DHL, Accenture and Ambrosus work on a massive enterprise integration together.

Attached: AMB-DHL.png (581x386, 99K)

woo!

photoshop

Reverse shill

This is exciting, but there was no disclosure of a partnership

reverse FUD, not reverse shill.

DHL will work with ShipChain

Resorting to more bullshit, scamsetti?

SEAFOOD COMMONS

>work at DHL

Who announced the partnership at DHL? I'll send them an e-mail.

In a sea of shitcoins, it helps a little to know which projects are getting acknowledge, still vary vague of course.

Accenture did do a PoC with dhl using blockchain to of all things track pharma. Can you provide any proof or bread crumbs op? I really am starting to think amb is indeed working with Accenture and dhl. I would like some proof of any type of link between amb and Accenture

The absolute persistent SCAMMING state of AMBlets
>mfw AMBlets try to fake another "partnership" like Migros, GSK, etc
>mfw the immortal BearWolf will continue to protect biz from russian scammers and pajeets
>mfw
>MFW
>MY FUCKING FEELINGS WHEN
Bonus: The legendary BearWolf has received information that there will be NO documentary this month.
Enjoy bagholding AGAIN AMBlets
:^)

Attached: 1448258402032.jpg (249x211, 17K)

To add, I’m looking up Accenture and they unironically don’t seem to have ANY blockchain/sensor tech. I really think amb was working with Accenture and dhl during their poc. Shit getting good frens. Anybody holding at least 10k ambers will make it.

Don't bother. These pajeets are just shilling imaginary connections to unload massive bags that were dumped on them by kimchiwhale, swissbro, and pharmaphag.
>Where is proof of partnership?
No comment from AMBlets
>Where is proof of mainnet transactions
No comment from AMBlets
>How many bundles does AMB-NET generate daily?
No comment from AMBlets

Attached: 1521306305081.gif (361x365, 54K)

So the dhl tweet was fake. I thought so. Just sold my zeta node. Thanks

>Ctrl+f ambrosus
>Ctrl+f partnership
>0 results

AMB/BTC is down 5%.

for all the newfags, MBW has a killer track record. i'd sell your bags ASAP

Attached: 1535128926176.jpg (638x470, 51K)

Don't lie to me. I can see right through you. You are married to your bags AMBlet.
TOP. OMEGA. KEK
>mfw
>MFW
>MY FROZEN WATERMELONS

Attached: 1491467278999.png (249x211, 97K)

Hey russian girl, I saw you playing mrbearwolf on the YouTube chat during one of the meetups/presentation u guys had.

I wonder how much they had to pay DHL for that tweet.

for all the newfags MBW was also pajeet’ed by Scamsetti

For all the newfags (you) MBW is actually an AMB holder

That’s what I meant baka.
Bearwolf was fudding to accumulate, but partnerships didn’t happen so he got SPAGHETTI’ed as much as everyone else.

Mrbearwolf is an amb meme operated by their team, I think mostly Katrina.

lol

Op.., still waiting on u to show me amb is working with Accenture

>mfw AMBlets are so desperate that they are speculating about the legendary BearWolf
Do not drag me down to your levels AMBlets. The immortal BearWolf ALWAYS wins. Remember that.
>mfw
>MFW
>MY FUCKING WHEELS

Attached: 1521149466244.jpg (500x500, 73K)

Quote from the CEO earlier this year:
"Developing proof of concept and demos, fully fledged partnerships...collaboration with two of the largest companies in the world in their sectors- one of them is a large consultancy firm"
(potentially Accenture)

There've been countless other hints like this but I'm unable to dig atm

It's so fucking funny that you tried to screw anons out of what you thought was a good investment and now you're getting rekt by worthless bags.
Please livestream when you an hero

Every single 'investment' in crypto is a long term (multiyear) hold.. contemporary prices mean jackshit

To think otherwise is delusional

If your hallucinations make you feel better, so be it. Don't drag others down with you, AMBlet.
>mfw
>MFW
>MY FAVORITE WASABI

Attached: 1521149466245.jpg (249x211, 27K)

Wrong. The retard lottery is over.
If you aren't actively trading you are krill.

>mfw AMBlets STILL believe a 25 year old russian larping as a swiss national
>mfw AMBlets STILL trust a 25 year old CEO who was a history major and has no business experience or programming skills
>mfw AMBlets are STILL getting SPAGHETTI'D
TOP. OMEGA. FUCKING. KEK
>mfw
>MFW
>MY ABSOLUTE FEELS WHEN

Attached: 1521306305080.gif (200x202, 15K)

I hope your colon crumbles tonight.
AMBlet or bot, you‘re one fucking annoying shitposter. And worse yet, you believe yourself to be sophisticated with your oh so ironic low quality bait.

Oh careful user, don't let up on the negativity! Someone might accidentally buy your hilarious bags

The absolute SEETHING state of AMBlets.
>mfw
>MFW
>MY FURRY WHISKERS

Attached: 1521149466246.jpg (249x211, 17K)

Beautiful isn’t it?
But wait there is more: he is so butthurt he’s stuck with this persona trying to redeem himself in his own eyes by fudding this dead shitcoin.

AMB is garbage, and you're a retarded bag holder.

Thanks user. I wish you the best. Maybe we’ll run into each other in Monaco or the south of France in a couple years and I can buy you a drink.

I sense a very raw hatred from you. I'll stop BearWolfing for one second. It was nothing personal. It's just money. Keep lurking, learning, come back in one year, then thank me.

This mrbearwolf is an absolute faggot

All fud aside, AMB is at its current valuation one of the better projects out there.
Still risky as fuck because we have no idea how many companies are going to use the network.
Maybe blockchain for supply chain is just a meme or maybe some competitor will take the cake. But I would rather hold AMB than the hyped up chink coins.

obligatory

Attached: bear exposed.png (603x1072, 282K)

this. I heard from someone name ichmik that accenture release tomorrow.

ichmik ask me tell you ACCENTURE RELEASE TOMORROW

Larp. There would be insider trading going on and the price would be rising a bit

watch closer brother. when it become obvsious its already 2 late

Was planning on grabbing some more amb at the end of the week, but fuck it, gonna hir the bitcoin atm tonight

Thanks kek. Checked as fuck

nicely done sir!

what did he mean by this

Come back in one year and enjoy your sick fucking AMB gains. It's a subtle hint fro Angel shitposting as bearfag

Once again admitting that he does in fact hold AMB, and is likely privy to information we are not

MBW is an enigma, but its a pretty obvious facade

very cool. i love the whole mrbearwolf thing, whoever it is. its charming, will remember it forever if amb is a success