Sold at 10500 sats

>sold at 10500 sats
What did you guys do? Hold or buy back later?

Attached: ZRX.jpg (1000x1000, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theoofy.com/11842/zrx-0x-predictions-will-zrx-be-listed-on-coinbase-in-2018-zrx-0x-news-today-crypto-mon-sept-24/
blog.coinbase.com/adding-erc20-support-to-coinbase-fe9cba6782b
blog.0xproject.com/0x-protocol-v2-0-is-live-183aac180149
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sold 5% at 10500 or so. Holding the rest.

No news yet so still holding

Literally in my doctors office with limited service and can’t even check. This is 75% of my portfolio. Fuck me.

Holding till 5$

That's why I sold. A pump without any reason surely can't last that long. I'm planning to buy back in at 8.5-9k sats

Im thinking of insider trading. On friday they announced some listing on a goldman sachs backed exchange so wagee bankers may be buying on monday.

lol. brainlet. $1 EOM.

Sold position (not large) into top of daily BB as well as Btc nearing the top of its range. Will rebuy @ ~7.5k - 8k sats, using the net difference to accumulate btc.

safest move. not too much liquidity to buy back in though

Sane here. I only own 250 but I’m hoping to buy a refrigerator in 2 years with it. My current one has maybe 3-4 years left on it.

seems like an eggspensive regrigerator :DDD

Sold as well. Will drop about 5% then will pick up

It's getting listed on Coinbase so it's a pretty safe bet it will go up in value once that happens.

3 out of the 4 advisors of 0x are Coinbase co-founders + 0x is sponsored by Coinbase.

theoofy.com/11842/zrx-0x-predictions-will-zrx-be-listed-on-coinbase-in-2018-zrx-0x-news-today-crypto-mon-sept-24/

Coinbase listing is a meme

Wew, I bought at 9500 and sold at 10500. It was a nice profit of 0.08 BTC. I'm buying back in at 9000

Sure buddy.

Coinbase is confirmed adding Erc20 coins my ignorant friend.

blog.coinbase.com/adding-erc20-support-to-coinbase-fe9cba6782b

What makes you think they wont add ZRX, which is one of the most used coins in crypto. Also user above stated facts about 3 out of the 4 advisers of 0x are Coinbase co-founders + 0x is sponsored by Coinbase. Let's also not forget that paradex was bought by coinbase which is using the 0x protocol. Remember, the coins purpose is to allow governance / voting rights.

Don't be dumb, please.

im not saying it wont get listed , it just has the same potential as any of the other coins to get listed. ADA may have a bigger offer for example(being already listed on bitmex).

>coinbase listing is a meme
>not saying it wont get listed
pick one

Attached: 1530205782684.png (689x795, 67K)

whichever you understand

Attached: 1529524989519.jpg (843x892, 76K)

I'm holding till it's listed on coinbase.

Covered in bull cum

Shieettt

it was $1 last month

Not really. $1250 USD would get me something nice but nothing special considering a $300 tax hit. Stainless steel with the bottom freezer pull out on the lower to midrange around around 900.

This is 80% of my portfolio, been holding for a long time. What's the price action today? Can't seem to find any news. Insider trading?

Renewed interest from teeka shill

V2 released

post your wildest zrx price speculations below

ouch

Ah well. Nothing I can do about it now. Good luck to all ZRX bro's. I hope it will drop back to 9k sats so I can buy back in, but I wish you all the best

Attached: 1536853515185.jpg (1959x1469, 230K)

$150

RIP OP :(

THis will 5x when Coinbase lists it

2000 zrx. Will I make it bros?

You think this is a game user?
Screenshot this - mid October coinbase lists ERC20s. Could be first week.

you guys said this about may and july tho

blog.0xproject.com/0x-protocol-v2-0-is-live-183aac180149

dont feel bad man, this happens to us all at some stage. stay cool and dont let them feels mess you up.

ITS ON NOW CAPPED

Sell set @ 0.0032, buyin back at 0.255

Last trade I'm making until Coinbase then moon. Traded my way from 3K to 15K now.

0.00255*

indicators showing strong buys. I believe this is new support.

You expect a x30 in the near future??

I mean, sure, but that was a typo :D

what makes you think itll drop back to .00255?

What goes up must come down (this is a PND not organic growth, okay maybe some of it is).

I see 0.00255 as the lowest support we've got for the last couple months, that's all. Maybe 0.0026 would be more sensible.

What are you thinking?

what did kek mean by this

How much zrx to make it??

50K will see you a millionaire in T- 2 years.