Attached: MSFTLINK.jpg (584x400, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MSFTBlockchain/status/1044228736726585345
azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/building-with-blockchain-on-azure/
twitter.com/csuwildcat/status/1043994205494734848
azure.microsoft.com/en-us/solutions/blockchain/
schoemanlaw.co.za
schoemanlaw.co.za/are-smart-contracts-contracts-at-all/@NicoleneSL_Att
cryptocoin.news/news/maersk-uses-the-first-blockchain-based-platform-for-maritime-insurance-14771/
reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7ve3kb/my_research_on_the_bletchley_cryplets_and_why_i/
youtu.be/ytv8U0bejPA?t=46m2s
github.com/Azure/azure-blockchain-projects
watchfintechtv.com/video/blockchain-business-disruptor-or-opportunity
softwaredaily.com/post/5abcc791b23a5d0004b339b7?platform=hootsuite
softwareengineeringdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/SED550-Enterprise-Blockchains.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Delet now!!!

Do people of color have all of the block chain right now?

This is just their logo.
Sergey copied it as a "fuck you" after getting kicked off the cryplets team.
Why would microsoft ever use a product they don't own and can monetize?

holy fuck im going to be rich

its nothing, although it would be wise if the team's lawyer would contact them in regards to using their trademarked logo without permission.

Delet

This is getting hilarious. ChainLink is the biggest meme in history. Buy ShadowFork. Microsoft trolling on twitter. What a timeline

MSFT unironically deleted this tweet and the blog post after I capped this screen grab.

Hello. You are someone. Are you telling me you happen to follow this account with 23 followers and managed to post this link 54s after they posted it? Especially since the account was created in 2017 and their first two tweets were TODAY. You are probably the creator of this account , this account is definitely legit since Microsoft azure follows it.

twitter.com/MSFTBlockchain/status/1044228736726585345

I am but a simple CL digger. I've dropped lots of juice for you pleebs. I am on the same level as sherlock but I dont do trips.

wait whaa, it can't be

Digits of truth innit

This is the blog that was removed. azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/building-with-blockchain-on-azure/

not the same tweet.
Following the link in OP's picture goes to 404 (but does land on an azure page...if you don't use caps in the URL you go to a site that makes these custom URLs)
Did OP really find something?

if you only knew... you would buy more cheap link as long as you can.

Attached: muh.jpg (2048x1652, 272K)

Seriously nothing to do w Chainlink. This is a result of the new Azure branding being applied combined w uninspired creative. Hexagons representing blockchain is probably the most common glyph.

Weak fud

Tell us something user.

Don’t be a nigger.

lol no wonder they deleted that tweet.

Fake account and not verified OP is a faggot.

Microsoft azure follows it retars.

i already told you to buy

what you mean ?

30 followers asperger

I would say it's fake (wasn't there when I looked and I saw the thread with 0 replies) but... follow the link without caps and you get a landing page for the site that generates those addresses. Include the caps and it takes you to a azure 404 page... which corroborates that this tweet and the blog post were both deleted. Does this have ANYTHING at all to do with link? Probably not but makes OP a pretty damn good larper.

You're right.

What is devs from Microsoft following and liking. Quality over quantity you absolute mongoloid.

link is shit and if you buy you will lose your shirt

What was in the blog?

WTF

Please learn English first, Rajesh

Just now

Attached: Screenshot_20180924-184048.png (720x1280, 176K)

Just imagine Sergey at a microsoft conference showing up after being announced as the oracle solution of microsoft azure.
He then appears on stage and says "this is not all folks. Lets start calling all the other chainlink clients. Swift. Salesforce. Docusign. Hyperledger. Digital Assset Platform".
Right now the biggest green dildos of crypto starting being formed.
The whole audience is trying to login into their binance account to buy link tokens as the price explodes
Binance can't handle so many logins
The price keeps going up and up cause neets cant also login to sell their linkies
entire orderbook empty
Link 1000$ in 10 minutes.

>32 followers

peak delusion

lol another 404

Yeah 32 INSIDERS you totalnfaggot. Official ms azure account... stay fucking poor

So they are using Corda. Llololoolol

Attached: IMG_20180924_194552.png (1080x233, 176K)

Corda uses LINK you idiota kekekekekek

yeah OP is right its fake you can tell by how much poop is leftover after the blockchain pump and dump

proof now, idiot LARP

Proof? Any adabters?

I'm about to take an adabter, I'll let you know how it goes

What did he mean by this

twitter.com/csuwildcat/status/1043994205494734848

>Robust decentralization at all levels
hmmmm

Fun to dream :’)

he also says blockchain agnostic etc. dots everywhere.

also this azure.microsoft.com/en-us/solutions/blockchain/ - consensys is partnered - at bottom

this guy is kinda cool for a micro$oft employee:

"5 things that'll drive authoritarians nuts over the next 10 yrs: 1. Universal, interdiction-resistant, P2P gig economy 2. Growth of untraceable cryptocurrency txns 3. Commoditization of 3D printed guns 4. Uncensorable social posts for all 5. Ubiquitous encrypted comms/apps"

LINK shills are annoying. Go build something.

we're building wealth

aware

chill the fuck out dan

Who gives a shit about Nigger

Attached: C9F5F313-93ED-439F-9DB4-D142F4BB73BA.jpg (750x601, 325K)

google image search: no other images found...………………………………………….

a glyph is a composite symbol tho ? These aren't composites of anything are they?

White man obviously. Needed them to build America and 24/7 Obsessed for shouting Nigger everywhere.

Go build something

It’s just a gif literally nothing.

Attached: 5A841CC0-9C60-4665-9736-23868BCC39EF.jpg (750x401, 72K)

Go build something then

Odd, this company schoemanlaw.co.za

Did the same thing on twitter 404'd the link when looking at their smart contract tweet.

schoemanlaw.co.za/are-smart-contracts-contracts-at-all/@NicoleneSL_Att

Probablly nothing, odd is all.

>45 followers
Also there twitter header. You are fucking retarded if you think they are subliminally trying to point to chainlink. You should go get checked.

Attached: 150ED4B1-561D-4450-92D8-167774DDB4F0.jpg (750x723, 312K)

Not the same size, not the same blue

>all these Chain Link cubes everywhere

I-it's just a coincidence, right?

F-fuking scam coin!!!

>gee i wonder why company in the block chain space use a block for logo purposes

neck your self you piece of shit

Go build a logo

yeah ill use a block. Since i wanna advertise in blockchain

those
those are hexagons

azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/building-with-blockchain-on-azure/

link from tweet is working now

Attached: 1518056489768.png (377x342, 94K)

and it's nothing

You are nothing

Attached: _20180924_200545.jpg (1253x109, 29K)

I cant see chainlink in this

nope just people grasping at straws and the shills trying to sell them

I keep seeing a meme where people say LINK will be really useful in derivatives markets. Can someone who isn't a brainlet explain wtf that actually even means?

>picking cotton
>build America
Lmao sit down nigger the fucking chinks did more 150 years ago than niggers have done over the course of all of America's history.

How buttblasted will we all be when it's official that Link isn't a major part of Azure, or not even a part of Azure at all? We were really banking on platforms like revealing Link as the foundation to start the singularity, but there's nothing that indicates Link is a part of this

cryptocoin.news/news/maersk-uses-the-first-blockchain-based-platform-for-maritime-insurance-14771/

>Not the first time Insurwave has popped up in a link thread. More breadcrumbs.
>He walks amongst us children.
>pic related

Attached: walkonwater.png (1080x1378, 1.51M)

No larp. I am Religanon. Know me by my wonky photoshops. I give to you Chainthat. Together we will drive the money lenders from our temples.

Attached: picrelated.png (1080x1289, 1.56M)

I THINK WE NEED TO APOLOGISE TO LANDLORD LINK..confirmed insider???

Attached: GUARDTIME!!!.jpg (715x387, 91K)

Lol that fucker was actually right. Fucking based British bastard.

Amen brother.

Attached: 1537051653338.jpg (518x583, 147K)

dude was worst larp I've seen. Guardtime has been mentioned in press releases w/ microsoft and ey weeks before he said anything.

Attached: 15378094k07647.png (750x401, 72K)

also price is still the same.

>ctrl + F "chainlink"
>0 results

Attached: Ctrl+F %22chainlink%22.png (2548x1320, 559K)

No-one biting on ChainThat?
>Psalm 37:16-17
16Better the little that the righteous have than the wealth of many wicked;17for the power of the wicked will be broken, but the LORD upholds the righteous.

Attached: Screenshot_20180924-193057.png (1080x1920, 508K)

>why you use same symbol "hexagon"

Attached: abdool.jpg (1072x804, 297K)

>azure databricks
Is this the brick project the British goy referenced?

Corda doesn’t use Link

its beeeeg data thing. Not blockchain relatrd

remember Stefano...

Kill yourself

Azure doesn’t use ChainLink how many times do you all need to be told?

Then why the fuck are they using chainlinks logo faggot

how do you know?

>Azure doesn’t use ChainLink how many times do you all need to be told?
kek yes they are, fud harder faggot you aren't fooling anyone

the fact that the logo is the same would mean that MS tries to look very similar to chainlink to subvert it. Like microsoft often does (sql server anyone?)

LINK WILL CHANGE BUSINESS AT THE DNA LEVEL:
reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7ve3kb/my_research_on_the_bletchley_cryplets_and_why_i/
Basically Jonny, founder of Linkpool.io, provides a great deal of evidence that Microsoft Cryplets is an SDK which uses Chainlink. If all the evidence wasn't enough here is a video of Sergey stating that he is helping create Cryplets. youtu.be/ytv8U0bejPA?t=46m2s [Open]
Ok. Here we have proof Sergey and team has helped create Cryplets and the damning evidence of cryplets utilizing the Chainlink network. Now, here is the newer stuff. Microsoft has another name for cryplets, Enterprise Smart Contracts.
github.com/Azure/azure-blockchain-projects
Here you can see the readme states - enterprise smart contracts (a.k.a. cryptlets) Coming soon, ESC Test Drive and cryptlet sdk preview...Now realize they are going to open source their code but have not made any new progress publicly for months. Marley Gray is the main contributor and Principle architect for project Bletchley at Microsoft. He has shared a meetup with Sergey in the past. He recently was interviewed in January found here.
watchfintechtv.com/video/blockchain-business-disruptor-or-opportunity
listen from 5:00 min on, he is basically selling Chainlink. I would pull some quotes but hopefully some of you can pull the interesting stuff.
Now an even better interview from last month can be found here -
softwaredaily.com/post/5abcc791b23a5d0004b339b7?platform=hootsuite
with a rough transcript here - softwareengineeringdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/SED550-Enterprise-Blockchains.pdf

KYS faggot

>helped create Cryplets
doesnt mean cryptlets use chainlink. the narrative is that Sergey didnt like what he saw at MS and decided to do something on his own.

LMFAO, hilarious effort