Dangerous flaws and major problems with Nano

(1 of 6)

>Nano has 756 TPS [1][2]. VISA can handle over 56,000 TPS [3]. Competitors work on 1 million TPS solutions [4]. Nano’s aim to be global currency is either delusional or a fraud.
>7,000 TPS was falsely boosted and promoted, causing the Nano price to skyrocket 97.7x in December 2016 alone. Real transactions per second (TPS) for Nano, however, was a meagre and pathetic 100-200 TPS [5].
>Nano falsely claim theoretical unlimited scalability, only constrained by hardware and bandwidth limitation [6]. This is as absurd as claiming that a car has unlimited speed theoretically, and the goal is to drive so fast that the car escapes earth’s gravitational field and park on the moon. Nano’s technical updates don’t bring it closer to the goal. It’s like saying the improvements on the engine of the car has brought us closer to driving to the moon.
>Nano advocates like to use average demand as benchmark for needed TPS. This is false. Who will use a currency that will crash at every emergency, at Christmas and other holidays?
>Nano (Raiblocks) was a dead amateur coin, worth less than 10 cents less than a year ago, until it was discovered and pumped hard by Italian scammers. Only after the pump did Nano full time dev. This amateur project has had a full-time dev for less than a year, with a horrific team and management picked among incompetent friends and supporters.
>Lead devs are leaving Nano. Insiders obviously know Nano is riddled with terminal flaws and structural problems. Insiders obviously know Nano is riddled with terminal flaws and structural problems.
>Devs are dumping Nano on the market [7]. Insiders obviously know Nano is riddled with terminal flaws and structural problems.

Attached: Coming Nano Disaster Part II.jpg (1024x606, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/982bq9/stress_test_beta_network_v15_results_in_here/
reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/98alqy/why_isnt_stress_test_result_published_as_5700_tps/
accenture.com/no-en/success-visa-connected-commerce-car
ccn.com/vitalik-buterin-ethereum-will-eventually-achieve-1-million-transactions-per-second/
archive.is/iq9fP
nano.org/en/whitepaper
archive.is/lDoCW
archive.fo/v2noA
news.kucoin.com/en/nano-deposits-and-withdrawals-are-now-enabled/
medium.com/nanocurrency/weekly-nano-update-9-17-18-834f3a493994
reddit.com/r/BinanceExchange/comments/9flnx5/is_nano_deposit_broken_someone_also_having/
archive.is/dOMVA
reddit.com/r/nanotrade/comments/7vwl86/what_are_the_faults_of_nano/dtvpymd/
reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/90wu2v/what_are_the_negative_things_with_nano/e2tskr8/
nanode.co/account/xrb_1ipx847tk8o46pwxt5qjdbncjqcbwcc1rrmqnkztrfjy5k7z4imsrata9est
quora.com/Is-the-NANO-crypto-coin-a-working-product-If-so-what-advantage-does-it-have-over-on-other-crypto-coins
archive.is/e7oVV
archive.is/GvyPd
nanode.co/representatives
reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/92b1at/how_does_nanos_dpos_compare_to_other_dpos_such_as/
reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/8kt2ed/universal_block_canary_has_been_released/dzakb0a/
archive.is/DlNyk
quora.com/What-are-crypto-currencies-you-are-bullish-on-for-the-next-bull-run/answer/Marius-Kramer
quora.com/Which-is-the-best-crypto-currency-to-buy-in-September-2018/answer/Marius-Kramer
quora.com/What-makes-a-bad-crypto-currency/answer/Marius-Kramer
youtu.be/JS9tJgbFTUA?t=27m27s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(2 of 6)

>Constant node issues. Withdrawals/deposits suspended on several exchanges due to security and stability issues, multiple times, every single month. All exchanges down less than 6 weeks ago [8]. Kucoin less than 3 weeks ago [9]. Another failed update and node crash this week [10][11]. This despite being miles behind having any sort of global currency traffic. Nano could be years away from even having the potential to be a well-functioning global currency.
>Coinbase will only use coins stable for multiple months. Nano is far away from that, see above and [8] [9] [10] [11]. Coinbase will also stay away from a coin riddled with legal problems [7] [12]. Best case scenario is having Nano on Coinbase late 2019, if at all, leaving Nano hopelessly behind other cryptocurrencies.
>One single miner can destroy the network via DDoS with 500 GPUs at no cost [13] [14]. A critical attack vector never seriously addressed by the Nano dev team. Having the problem highlighted to them, admitting to it, their response has been the usual -to promise and deflect -without providing any real technical solution. Nano is wide open for a massive spam attack crippling the network for a long time. This also scares the Coinbase experts; a total crash in Nano, via spam vulnerability and insane node issues, will reflect badly on Coinbase.
>Nano team seem like tech amateurs. Don’t understand the difference between Random (not cryptographically secure) and SecureRandom. Don’t even understand basic cryptography. A disaster in waiting.

He protests too much. Buy nano. 133 nano = 21 btc in equivalent supply

(3 of 6)

>Former head of engineering at Facebook, Bryan Veloso: Nano "just a hype...no real use case" [16]. Currently NANO is only processing 0.15 transactions per second. Transactions have gone down in the last months. Extreme low usage combined with a very speculative 90x pump in just one month, causing a flash crash, are all indicators of a coin with pure hype and speculation, without any real value. Bryan Veloso’s claim that Nano is just hype with no real use cases is validated by empirical data.
>Charlie Lee, creator of Litecoin: “Nano will have a hard time being decentralized... It won't be as uncensorable as Bitcoin or Litecoin” [17]. “Nano is not without faults...it has a LONG way to go” [18].
>Millions of USD sold from the Nano Developer Wallet lately, at extremely low prices. Not a good sign that devs are dumping Nano in a fire sale [15].
>Nano team marketing strategy is to have no marketing strategy.
>Nano team adoption strategy is to have no adoption strategy.
>Nano’s essentially following same strategy as Betamax vs VHS and HD vs BluRay.
>First coin on Amazon, eBay, etc. will be the global currency. Nano’s avoiding partnership. Nano’s publicly stated “strategy” is to not seek strategic partnership, basis being that USD has no partnership as a currency, so why should Nano have one. Ridiculous.
>Dev fund is dangerously low, they may burn through it in a matter of 1-3 years [15]. Also, multiple pending and coming lawsuits against the Nano foundation.
>100 addresses hold 65% of all 133 million Nano. Initial distribution to friends of developers, nontransparent distribution method. Who solved the captchas? Where is the audit? Extreme centralization that only got worse with BitGrail, where large holders of Nano (including devs/friends of devs) managed illegally and unethically to get out of the insolvent exchange, leaving normal investors behind to take an 80% loss.

(4 of 6)

> 51.27% voting weight, held in 6 addresses, opens vulnerability to devastating 51% attacks.
>Flawed structure, currently insane 92% of the voting power in the top 1% of the nodes only [19].
>No smart contracts. Masternode coins utilizing high capacity data contracts on their second layer are the future. Nano can't do any of this, it cannot compete with other coins.
>Must run expensive nodes for free. A borderline insane and untested business model that will most likely crash the network. Even if it worked, no matter how unlikely, with full adaption the cost of running a node would be astronomical, leading to extreme centralization. Having again the elites controlling our money must be avoided. No financial incentives for DPOS representatives to keep securing the network.
>Same whales that pumped and dumped Nano first time (-98% from ATH), pumped again. Failing to pump further, will result in a dump again, very soon. The delusional Nano hodlers will be stripped of their money again.
>70% centralization of all Nano, due to Nano original developers setting default node to their own.
>The code hasn't even been audited by an established software security company.
>Nano is permissioned and non-trustless [20]
>Going from UDP to TCP too late and too slowly [21]
>90% of github commits by only one person (Colin) in the whole “team”.
>Hired pretty girl, G. Coxton, who’s done nothing. Why’s she not on YouTube pushing Nano?
>Nano team are business amateurs. Pushed BitGrail when clearly a dangerous exchange. Guaranteed bomber as a good guy. Rebranded to Nano right before BitGrail exploded. Retarded decision. Marketing disaster.

(5 of 6)

>Nano has no ‘human face’ for people to connect with, it’s just an empty logo. Unlike other top 10 coins – e.g. Ethereum has Vitalik, Tron has Justin Sun, Litecoin had Charlie Lee. NEO has Da Hong Fei. EOS has Dan L. etc.
>Nano has post Bitgrail probably the worst community in crypto [22][23], much of it due to the Nano teams catastrophic handling of the Bitgrail crash.>There are many other coins that are far better than Nano, with instant transactions, zero fees, near infinite scalability, near infinite decentralization, permissionlessness and trustlessness, 1 millionth the energy usage of Bitcoin [24][25][26]. Nano is an extremely risky investment [27]
>Posted some of the above questions on Nano subreddit. Got banned.
>Multiple pending and coming lawsuits against Nano devs personally and Nano foundation. Ugly truths about the Nano team, Nano devs and Bitgrail will come out [12][7]. It could lead to bankruptcy and a total shut down of the project.
>Anyone investing in this documented shitcoin deserves to lose their money. Nano is Bitconnect 2.0

FOOTNOTES:
[1] reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/982bq9/stress_test_beta_network_v15_results_in_here/
[2] reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/98alqy/why_isnt_stress_test_result_published_as_5700_tps/
[3] accenture.com/no-en/success-visa-connected-commerce-car
[4] ccn.com/vitalik-buterin-ethereum-will-eventually-achieve-1-million-transactions-per-second/
[5] archive.is/iq9fP
[6] nano.org/en/whitepaper
[7] archive.is/lDoCW
[8] archive.fo/v2noA
[9] news.kucoin.com/en/nano-deposits-and-withdrawals-are-now-enabled/
[10] medium.com/nanocurrency/weekly-nano-update-9-17-18-834f3a493994
[11] reddit.com/r/BinanceExchange/comments/9flnx5/is_nano_deposit_broken_someone_also_having/
[12] archive.is/dOMVA
[13] reddit.com/r/nanotrade/comments/7vwl86/what_are_the_faults_of_nano/dtvpymd/

(6 of 6)
FOOTNOTES (CONT.)

[14] reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/90wu2v/what_are_the_negative_things_with_nano/e2tskr8/
[15] nanode.co/account/xrb_1ipx847tk8o46pwxt5qjdbncjqcbwcc1rrmqnkztrfjy5k7z4imsrata9est
[16] quora.com/Is-the-NANO-crypto-coin-a-working-product-If-so-what-advantage-does-it-have-over-on-other-crypto-coins
[17] archive.is/e7oVV
[18] archive.is/GvyPd
[19] nanode.co/representatives
[20] reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/92b1at/how_does_nanos_dpos_compare_to_other_dpos_such_as/
[21] reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/8kt2ed/universal_block_canary_has_been_released/dzakb0a/
[22] [23] archive.is/DlNyk
[24] quora.com/What-are-crypto-currencies-you-are-bullish-on-for-the-next-bull-run/answer/Marius-Kramer
[25] quora.com/Which-is-the-best-crypto-currency-to-buy-in-September-2018/answer/Marius-Kramer
[26] quora.com/What-makes-a-bad-crypto-currency/answer/Marius-Kramer
[27] youtu.be/JS9tJgbFTUA?t=27m27s

This is formatted to look like actual research but is actually poorly made points copy and pasted.
They are scared of nano. It's going to do what bitcoin failed to do - be a currency for everyone.

133 Nano = 28 Bitconnect is somehow the same as 21 BTC in Nano fantasy land where absurd "arguments" is OK to spew on Jow Forums.

Why are you idiots on 24/7 standby to mess up the flow of newly posted threads. Typical unemployed nano death cult member. Sick and pathetic.

>This is formatted to look like actual research but is actually poorly made points copy and pasted.
>They are scared of nano. It's going to do what bitcoin failed to do - be a currency for everyone
Same stupid garbage comments as I got from the Bitconnect nuts.

Nano is Bitconnect 2.0. (OP) is correct, you nanoids are the most stupid and nasty community in crypto.

Attached: Nano is Bitconnect 2.0.png (760x400, 329K)

You clearly haven't read what I've written, your comment is too soon for you to have even skimmed through the points and linked evidence.

Thank you for proving again that Nano community has nothing to counter any of the issues highlighted.

It's about being prepared for the future. Back in 2011, 21 BTC would cost you about $300. Now 133 nano is about $300.
Remember this when you are kept awake at night reflecting on your missed opportunities, it was only $300.

Nano is completely different than bitconnect. Custom codebase and world class engineering. Sorry you don't understand it.

It was quite funny when they were advertising 7000 tps, but nano had yet to handle 7000 transactions in a single day.

Do you have a job, or is this your job?

Attached: 1531942933399.jpg (1024x776, 62K)

With this much fud I will increase my position

Nano bagholders and potential investors might want to have a look at this thread:

And this one:

Im not invested in Nano and neither have I read your post. I just wanted to inform you that Nano can do 700 tps per user, its not the total amount per second. It means that each individual user can do 700 transactions per second.

However I havent read all the other claims and neither do I care.

Absurd comment. So with one billion user, they can all do 700 TPS, righ? Are you on drugs, obvious Nano bagholder? And of course you can't and don't dare to answer any of the points. Just run away as you nanoids always do. Run, run, run away.

>With this much fud I will increase my position
This is the exact bizarre counter-"argument" I got when I warned against Bitconnect. Showing once again that Nano is Bitconnect 2.0

DIDN'T BOTHER TO READ ALL THE FUD BULLSHIT! This is going to be $100 EOY!! Guaranteed!! I am going to use some of the gains tonight and fuck some hookers and make them say NANO when I cum. I will be so high!! NANO NANO NANO!! NAAAAAANOOOOOOO!!!!

Attached: Future of Nano Investors.jpg (500x333, 261K)

Next level autism, replying to your own thead with counter points from a proxy.

We know you are the same person based on the schitzo method you use to type.

Attached: fag.jpg (500x333, 56K)

It takes a special empty kind of retard with no life to this much energy into spreading FUD against Nano for absolutely no reason. FUDDERS, why do you give a rats ass about nano so much ? Move on with your life. Stop worrying about other people.

You sound like you've been badly hurt or abused by Nano. Would you like to talk about it?

Attached: 1535612402628.jpg (654x639, 310K)

What the fuck are you talking about? There is 0 content regarding Nano in my post.
It solely concentrates on the fact that we know you larp in your own threads as counter points.

You are the worst kind of loser, seeking attention on Jow Forums of all places.

Attached: pepethink.jpg (800x800, 69K)

>missed btc
>missed eth
>missed neo

you're not gonna miss nano too right?

Attached: 1536438183667.jpg (447x456, 50K)

>Nano has 756 TPS
NANO delivered 7 TPS when ran for a day

DON'T BUY THE FUD!! BUY MORE NANO!! THIS IS GOING TO THE MOON!! DON'T READ THE FUD!! IT IS ALL LIES!!!!

Attached: a17574e6-6829-47d1-a526-612c0ed349b4.jpg (840x559, 45K)

Fuck you OP! Just bought a ton, waiting for all my gains at $100 EOY!!

Attached: 1537487559179.jpg (345x146, 7K)

FAGGOT thats what u get for leaving money in shady exchanges tf wrong with u!! I really hope that some of you bitgrail FUDDERS really DID commit suicide to weed out all you weak stupid people!! NANO DOESNT NEED U!! all u do is harming the price of nano and attacking the MAGNIFICENT NANO DEV TEAM!! FUCK U BITGRAIL BITCHES!!! STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM NANO!!

Attached: 1536796262635.jpg (1404x790, 121K)

HE DIDN'T BUY THE DIP BEFORE THE MOOOOONIIIIINGG!!!

Attached: 1536158542471.jpg (1280x1080, 259K)

Who takes so much time out of their day to fud a coin. Also: sage

Chuck e cheese tokens have more real world use case than nano

Sorry you lost all your money on shitgrail

If you don't believe me or don't get it, I don't have time to try to convince you, sorry.

Sage

ok then op...what's the best currency coin?

I could answer ALL UR FUD if I wanted to, but I DONT have any time to FUCKING WASTE ON U FUDDERS!!! I HAVE BETTER THINGS 2 DO!! Peace out to all fellow Naniites.

Attached: 1536818691813.jpg (1234x1024, 190K)

I kind of understand all your FUD against Nano... you still missing out on gains huh?
It's too bad keep buying your eth and xmr, you will surely make it someday. If you lost money on bitgrail your a loser having crypto on exchange and should kill yourself like the rest so we can have an upbeat and positive community. do us all a favour FUCKING FUDDERS!!

Attached: 1537375386316.jpg (1280x522, 40K)

imagine being this autisticly butt flustered about an imaginary internet coin.