CONSTELLATION

I have extremely solid sources that Constellation will drop a huge partnership next week, I cant disclose the source but I can only hint that its highly related to the TC Panel they hosted. Make use of this information however you wish fellow trolls. My job here is done.

Attached: Hoodie_front_02797177-f2ff-487e-bdf0-4cf09546f693_1024x1024.jpg (1024x1023, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-fbrQwBKQ_I
jowforums.com/thread/9144587/business/rate-portofolio.html
git-scm.com/about/distributed
youtube.com/watch?v=0aH8aLCRaW4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who was on their panel? I remember i read firefox was on it and a few others.

Mozilla and IBM, also Shasta Ventures but they are already backed by them.

Those are some heavy partnerships then :)

My bet is whoever knew about the partnership spread all that FUD about the CEO and trading, filled their bags tough, and is now going to make a shitload when it pumps on this rumor, then sell into the actual announcement.

I had that feeling from watching the panel, bought the dip after the CEO FUD hehehehehehehehehehehheheheheheheh

Picked up another 70k. $1 soon lads let's get it.

Heard that there were differences of opinion on where the team is heading which is to focus more on enterprise partnerships, that's why Brendan is stepping down as CEO(he wishes to cater more to end-user consumers). Looks like IBM will be backing Constellation full time, like what it did with Stellar. Good times ahead fellas, good times

this is a video from IBMs official account posted TWO YEARS ago youtu.be/-fbrQwBKQ_I

Stinky pajeets

Woah wtf? Is this just a coincidence of similar nomenclatures or a dign of something much bigger? Constellation didn't exist until this year.

How the fuck is that related to this company? sounds like you're reaching.

So everyone here is buying based on a clear larp...

You think anyone with a high enough IQ to see the massive potential in this project would buy based off of Jow Forums rumors? We all bought the dip over the past few days.

How high is your IQ? Have you taken an actual legit test? Mine is a verified 128. Not super high but its decent & verified. No larp.

Its a meme but DYOR before buying on the rumor alone, project is bigger than this rumor alone

Haven't actually taken an IQ Test tbqh, nor am I sure of the validity of IQ tests. What I do know is that this space is filled to the brim with brainlets and redditors shilling absolute garbage chink scams like VeChain and Icon. I have gone down quite a deep crypto rabbit hole since finding out about this project and Holochain back in April. There are only about 7 projects I really think are worth investing in and this is one of them.

Wait are you the guy who did an ama after making a ton of money?

>No, but that guy put me onto DAG and HOT before they hit Idex. God bless him wherever he is.

jowforums.com/thread/9144587/business/rate-portofolio.html that's the thread.

Looks like IBM is looking to combat the Microsoft GitHub acquisition by building a decentralized VCS on the constellation protocol. Constellation team has hinted at big news soon.

>decentralized VCS
we already have one. its called 'git'

The workflow and code base is decentralized with local copies. The main server is not.

>main server
you have no idea what git is, do you?

Why would anyone buy this shitcoin with all the FUD around their CEO trading investor funds. Apparently he lost quite a bit and the team avoids the question about it or why he disappeared.

What about the fud about insider trading. Seems legit so far with no one refuting it.

Sorry Mr. Programmer. Would 'shared repo hosted on the main server'* satisfy your OCD?

>doesn't have a clue what its talking about
>buttblasted when called out
kys narcissist

What a maroon.

I have not said a thing that is inaccurate. This is weird.

Here's the official website if you wish to educate yourselves. git-scm.com/about/distributed

Attached: Screenshot_20180924-224315_Chrome.jpg (1080x193, 77K)

why not? they sold based on a clear larp 2 days ago.

What was clear about it. It was completely legit, and the team never answered the FUD

>just started reading about git and throws words he has no understanding off
constellation is a shitcoin sry

They did, multiple times from multiple people. You on the other hand have no proof of your larp so fuck off.

You're an embarrassment to your fathers.

Please show me their response to the question if their CEO was trading investor funds. Show me and I disappear.

You might want to deal with this first

The new game. We play until they say

stop the FUD nibbas

Attached: Hello Conshi.png (459x420, 50K)

The team can stop the FUD with a one word answer. Does it bother you they wont? Or you prefer to stick your head in the sand and pretend they didnt trade away all your money? Go ask, see what happens. You will get a bullshit response, no official team member will step up and answer. A no answer instantly removes FUD. But a no answer will likely be followed up with proof they did it.

Ok go away now

Attached: 153776051143.png (1224x2201, 634K)

Oh because some random guy who already he admitted he didnt know the answer says so? I want an answer from an official team member, not some random guy who doesnt know the actual answer.

Go get me an answer and a screenshot from an actual team member and we go away. Until then, they are lying scumbags who day traded away our investment funds. The rumor is true until they publicly denounce it. But watch, they wont under any circumstances.
Why doesnt that bother you? Are you a paid shill of DAG or are you scared your shitcoin will go to zero?

He is a paid team member. Go die faggot, sage.

You have no proof and I have more proof. You lost. Come back with proof. This is word from the team. If he is lying contact a lawyer when you have proof.

Paid to shill the coin is not a member of the core team. This accusation dumped their token by 20% in a day and hasnt recovered. The team refuses to make an official response and the man allegedly responsible has disappeared from their company. GTFO paid troll.

If you really believe that funds were mismanaged based on an apparent conversation that happened at an undisclosed event, reported by a random sperg on Jow Forums with no evidence, that's your prerogative user

Attached: DAG.png (2328x1486, 1.77M)

I believe it because I actually know it to be true. And that is exactly why the team will not respond to that one simple question. Go ask them yourself, ask any team member to make a public comment that their CEO was not trading with their investment funds. You will see what you get and it should concern you.

this place is a hotbed of random shit talk commonly taken as god's honest truth

how do u know it's true?

If people here want a team that gets distracted and triggered over every random rumour or FUD story floating around, go back to IOTA

This is the only rumor and it seems to have some serious credibility. Look if their CEO didnt disappear out of nowhere and hasnt re-appeared in 2 months. Lets not forget they also said they need a few weeks to explain what happened. Are you this dumb? And the team wont answer this one question, and you dont find that odd?

What would satisfy you user?

sheeeit niggaz.

LMAO the salty faggot that wrote the bullshit FUD thread about day trading is losing his shit in here! The rumor was squashed by TEAM MEMBER altif brown multiple times. Fuck off you sub human homosexual. You're probably some 14 year old gay boy with a toothbrush up his asshole.. Loser. Stop trying to fud shit because you're a retarded trader.

Show me where it was squashed by Altif Brown even once. Show me faggot. I asked a simple question. Was the CEO Brendan Playford trading with investor funds. Show me where he denied that you lying faggot

Very simple. If whoever is in charge of this company will make a public announcement that their CEO Brendan Playford was or was NOT trading with investor funds. Then we will be satisfied.
How much you wanna bet they wont post that publicly? No way in hell they will say that, because its true and they know it, and would make them an accomplice.

Otherwise, this game right here gets played 24/7 until they respond.

Thats what I thought. Come in here to shill but when its time to back up your claims you have nothing. That CEO was trading with company funds and the whole damn team knows it, and you are either a team member, a paid shill, or a sad bag holder of shitecoin

until they show proof the ((team member)) has every reason to lie. remember confido?

The team still won't answer this stupid question? What the hell are they hiding? And why so many people defending them? Can't they just post real proof to kill this damn fud?

Unless they somehow fix their whitepaper or release a proper technical overview this coin is utter bullshit.

Also, trading volume of about 2BTC?
Laughable.

Ya the trading volume is bots only and almost non-existent. So to all these paid shills in here claiming we are trying to FUD this shitcoin into the ground, that argument doesnt hold up. There is nothing to gain from this, they simply wont answer the fucking question because they know its true.

youtube.com/watch?v=0aH8aLCRaW4

This man is the one in screenshot that I posted saying that your posts are fake.

Fucking co-founder

We all know who Altif is, including the asshole you're replying to. Stop taking his bait.

Regardless, it’s clear now that the CEO is gone. Either he left his own start up or he got fired. Idgaf day trading rumors but tell my the team a) didn’t announce it when it happened and b) still haven’t responded after it was brought to light

And with persistent accusations he was trading investor funds, and refusal to answer. This thing is going to zero and these guys are probably going to get raped by the SEC.

The thing that I hate most about this project is they keep telling everyone how transparent they are. And their TG is circle jerk of fanboys repeating the same bullshit over and over.
About this trading shit, they responded by asking the CCO a unrelated question and then claimed it was proof. Then all rallied behind this non-response and blast anyone who questions it's value. These people aren't transparent and this project is fucked. The price can't even go up or down because nobody will even buy this shitcoin.

Show me somewhere Altif Brown specifically said the CEO Brendan Playford was NOT trading investor funds. He said simply that the "funds" were safe. That is a fucking non-answer. This question has been posted to them a million times and this is the best you can do. There is no rumor the funds arent safe. The rumor is about their disappeared CEO and the fact he was day trading investor funds. Nice try DAG PR team. Just answer the fucking question already and stop dancing around the topic. If its not true, why wont one of them come out and say it?

Kek. Nice cover for his $30M gambling problem

DAG PR Team in full force tonight. If they think they are going to stop this PR nightmare they are wrong. If they wont publicly denounce the rumor this guy was trading, then its true. It will be pasted on here all day every day until they answer.

Come join the Constellation Game here, its fun to watch them squirm out of answering this question every day. They are getting really creative with their excuses.

Did the team respond yet? I'm banned front TG again, they be hiding something serious.

The evidences are just so overwhelming
> People getting banned on TG
> Reliable source overheard conversations of investment trading
> Team won't answer no matter what

Someone should take a little screenshot of the biz thread that started all this and report them to SEC. This is getting way out of hand and team should not get away with this!

Derrrr DErrrr Derrr RePoRt tHeM tO tHe sEc... Anyone fudding this shit can kill themselves. Send me a video of it I beg you. The gambling rumor with Brendan was squashed and here is Al Brown directly saying no this isn't true. You faggots trying to push the FUD are literal trash bags. Try bettering yourselves rather than focusing on what you know are clear winners. Sell your iota and join us instead of of pushing absurd fud that has been squashed buy the team multiple times. Like I said though, faggot losers and those who created the FUD who are 100% in here can suck a dick and fucking die and watch DAG surpass any shitcoin your pathetic ass is holding

Attached: IMG_2542.jpg (1242x2208, 273K)

This should go to SEC without a doubt. Screenshot of the biz thread is should get this ball rolling. I sure hope the biz warrior who started all this is ready to testify, we all deserve justice

Wait, I've been on a crypto break. CEO really left dag and are banning investors?? That's not a good sign...

Yeah, 2-3 were banned and people claim here they are hundreds. This is madness, someone should file a complaint to SEC. This would go in crypto history as the crypto scandal of the century. I believe the biz thread that started it as I believe the U.S constitution. Everyone deserves justice! Everyone deserves blood!