Crypto is shit

Why didn't you listen to people smarter than you?

Attached: crypto buffet.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

technologyreview.com/s/610395/if-youre-so-smart-why-arent-you-rich-turns-out-its-just-chance/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> old man swingin in old money doesn't like new money.
what a surprise.

also, op I know you lost a lot of money in crypto. but stop being such a huge faggot.

it's obvious this is the future.

only a braintard top buyer like you wouldn't see.

It’s unironically true. Get out of crypto while you still can *sip*

Attached: C1D1F782-78D0-4CBA-8F9B-5AD3AF90D672.jpg (918x814, 148K)

Your "new money" isn't even money. It fails miserably as a mode of exchange.

>just be old and invest in the stock market between 1945 and 2008

damn why didnt i think of that

>appeal to authority
Form a real arghument and then come back

Someone googled talking points!! Good job!

>Babbys fiwst cwibdo fwed

There are plenty of very respected investors who are bullish on Bitcoin and/or crypto, e.g. Peter Thiel. Buffet has been wrong about tech a lot in the past and he has even said that he doesn’t invest in tech because he doesn’t understand it.
And this.

Elon Musk and Steve Wozniak are bullish on crypto
Bill Gates and Buffett are not

What does that say to you?

You think this boomer fuck has any idea about what is going on in the crypto scene? There is crazy shit coming out in the next year. The top 20 will look very different in 2020, screencap this.

>cause fiat is a real store of value
>"I've been holding on to these stocks for a long time now user. Sure the market is propped up by jews and outs going to come crashing a few years from now, but these bags are getting heavy, why don't you buy them from me user?"

No one is buying your FUD kike. You may be stupid enough to throw all your money in the (((stock))) market and if you're too thick skulled to realize crypto is the future, you deserve to stay poor.

because otherwise i would have missed out on 1,5 million dollars, probably much more in the future

crypto is for hipster fags pseudointellectuals
anti-crypto is for true intellects

>Old people are smart younger people are stupid.

You’re a Fucking savant!

>Elon Musk and Steve Wozniak

No they aren't. They simply find it an interesting concept. Wozniak had a tiny amount invested and sold it all.

He's not smarter, just richer.
>got in super early with coca cola shares
>smart

technologyreview.com/s/610395/if-youre-so-smart-why-arent-you-rich-turns-out-its-just-chance/

Attached: jBqsMuF.jpg (720x483, 48K)

I listen to people smarter than him.

/thread

Why are you posted someone with an IQ at least 40 points lower than mine?

because someone who eats McDonald’s could never be smarter than me

It's shit now but it won't be when bitcoin is at 50k next year, feel free to buy my bags then

The fud was irrelevant immediately after pizza guy blew a fortune on his eating disorder.

Because people way dumber than me were making it.

>old man angry with technology he doesn't understand

Just because a TV repair technician from the 80s-90s doesn't understand flat screens, doesn't mean it's ebil, you mongoloid.