Is 2 BTC enough to make it?

Or am I deluding myself?

Attached: AAC43759-79A7-4B1B-8099-BD71DFE4F671.jpg (400x400, 23K)

2 BTC is definitely enough

Doubt

1BTC will be your 401k retirement plan so probably yes

Depends if you sell at 100k

Its enough fren

If every millionaire wanted to have 1 BTC... they wouldn't be able to. Not even close. While the shiteater's timeline for 1 million is quite fanciful, I can see it happening before 2025.

If you have anywhere between 0.3-1 BTC, you will probably make it within 10 years.

200k isn't enough to make anything, its not even a shitty condo

it is probably enough desu. Realistically we can expect 100k/coin in the next few years. You can get very far for yourself with 200k if you don't fuck it up by going into debt or something.

I’ve got .5 BTC sand like 25k in Fiat, I’m kind of nervous to dump anymore money into crypto as I’m down like 3 grand on shitcoins like ETH, ICX and FUN in that order. Is now a good time to buy anons? My avg buy in is like 6.45k

no better time than now
Just stick to BTC if you're buying more at this point.
XRP and IOTA aren't bad bets in the next few years though...

How safe will my BTC be on Coinbase? I really don’t want to use a hardware wallet or software wallet.

Buy a fucking hardware wallet.

Or laminated paper wallets (created offline) and a nice safe

just make sure you secure your coinbase account 2 factor authenticate everything.....or you could be a dumbass that gets phished and you lose everything

get a hardware wallet goyim

Get keys into hardware wallet or paperwallet PRONTO.

Attached: 1510098088725.jpg (757x580, 186K)

IMO I think it'll be safe there.
Personally I'd rather use gemini though if I had plans to leave BTC or ETH on an exchange.
Seriously, just use Gemini

>How safe will my BTC be on Coinbase?

Do not buy Bitcoin

Thanks goys looks like I’ll be researching hardware wallets and how to use them, I have 2 factor authentication setup but yea I probably should put a decent chunk off of an exchange.

Unless you live in some third world country, no lol.

>XRP and IOTA aren't bad bets
lmao. They are dog shit compared to BTC, they will never be able to compete with Bitcoin.

deluded linkie

It's enough if you manage to catch moon missions

They're not trying to compete with BTC?
You're obviously a fucking idiot.
Let me guess, link 1000 eoy?
you absolute muppet.

They're both tackling trillion dollar industries and are succeeding at becoming the niche technologies that power them.
Good luck.

why bother?
this is perfectly fine. make paper wallet that is encrypted.

>he is not accumulating right now

Attached: Capture d’écran 2018-09-24 à 17.40.16.png (765x688, 239K)

Your wallet will never arrive in time. We are within 7 days at the minimum, 13 days tops. Seriously use a napkin wallet right now you can move your Bitcoins to it while you wait for the ledger. Get your PRECIOUS BITS SAFE

2 BTC is going to be 2 Million dollars by December 2020 or I’ll eat my own dick on live tv.

I have 50 BTC and I'm still not sure whether it's enough to make it.

at least 20