Link next month

The following month will be very interesting for link. Here are some events where link, or companies associated to link, will be presented.

Dreamforce 25-28th september
SFBW 5-12th october
Web3 summit 22-24th october
Sibos 22-24th october

Also eom predictions. My guess 1,5 eurodollars

Attached: moon mission 1.jpg (759x560, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chainlink.news/salesforce/
reddit.com/r/Chainlink/comments/8gcix9/chainlink_as_a_security/
warosu.org/biz/image/NLlAygTz5gc6NZCKC2m9eA
aka.ms/blockchain-workbench-integration-sample.
howeycoins.com/index.html#investment-ladder
techemy.capital/about#clients-&-projects
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Also eom predictions. My guess 1,5 eurodollars
depends of whats announced.

There will be no mention of chainlink at dreamforce or sibos. get over it buddy.

This, you all keep falling for coordinated shill pump and dumps.

What is "1,5" and "eurodollar"?

One fiddy eurodorra.

Wow, Dreamforce starts already tomorrow - strap in boys.

I hope for major announcements, but then again chainlink partners could release something.

that means one-and-a-half eurodollar

Forgot to add that salesforce is planning to reveal thei blockhain related project on Dreamforce
chainlink.news/salesforce/

link is shit that solves no purpose. also, USA cant invest in it due to their TOS. also its not an investment due to their TOS. also, its a security

reddit.com/r/Chainlink/comments/8gcix9/chainlink_as_a_security/

They will mention azure not cl

>look mommy I posted it again
>mommy look look
>ow mommy plz no don't hit me
>i'm sorry mommy

Azure is chainlink faggot

>ignorance makes breaking the law OK
>look copper look
>ow copper plz dont jail me
>im sorry copper

SFBW and Web3 are the only two that matter. Dreamforce and SIBOS will not mention LINK this year. Stop deluding yourselves, there is enough bullish news out there without just making shit up.
Salesforce will announce their product, but they're not going to be shilling other companies on their big day(s). And SIBOS is guaranteed not to mention it. There's no reason to.

Except no laws have been broken, it's not a security and you mother will die in her sleep tonight.

ooga booga bix nood you're a fucking nigger

Chainlink will literally, genuinely, unironically and authentically be the main principal in the fifth industrial revolution and there is absolutely nothing that can stop this.

did you read the reddit link? people seem to think it is.

did you read the whitepaper? why ban USA if you aren't worried its a security?

did you look in your moms bed? shes fucking other men.

>did you read the reddit link? people seem to think it is.
Some nobody on reddit has an opinion? Thanks, just sold 100k

Attached: 1535179369722.jpg (704x1000, 135K)

it fails the howey test dude. Its funds, in an enterprise (devs hold that 35% wallet for node commissions). Profit comes from that enterprise, outside of investors control.

believe what you want - but at least do your own research.

>It is an investment of money
>There is an expectation of profits from the investment
>The investment of money is in a common enterprise
>Any profit comes from the efforts of a promoter or third party
>Although the Howey Test uses the term "money," later cases have expanded this to include investments of assets other than money. The term "common enterprise" isn't precisely defined, and courts have used different interpretations. Most federal courts define a common enterprise as one that is horizontal, meaning that investors pool their money or assets together to invest in a project. However, other courts use different definitions.

>The final factor of the Howey Test concerns whether any profit that comes from the investment is largely or wholly outside of the investor's control. If so, then the investment might be a security. If, however, the investor's own actions largely dictate whether an investment will be profitable, then that investment is probably not a security.

Attached: sergey chainlink.jpg (1500x1000, 432K)

Some anime fag on Jow Forums is skeptical? Just bought 100k

Attached: IMG_1142.png (750x1334, 788K)

lmao are you the howey test nigger who submitted a complaint to the SEC then proceeded to say you don't know shit so the experts need to decide?

lmao kys for FUDing a coin you don't own

no?

I love how you think only one person believes its a security. look at reddit talking about howey test. google it. mutliple people are making the same point. its a fucking security.

It’s microsoft cloud you moron.

>IMG_1142.png
warosu.org/biz/image/NLlAygTz5gc6NZCKC2m9eA
You are one of the least intelligent posters I have ever seen on this board.

chainlink passes the second Howey item because sergey has never shilled it or led investors to believe it will gain value.
the fourth item is also questionable, and an argument against
>The final factor of the Howey Test concerns whether any profit that comes from the investment is largely or wholly outside of the investor's control. If so, then the investment might be a security. If, however, the investor's own actions largely dictate whether an investment will be profitable, then that investment is probably not a security.
is that the investor's own decisions (operating the node) will determine a large portion of their return.

pretty much every shitcoin project out there is definitely a security but chainlink has a pretty strong argument against this, particularly once the mainnet is operational

>he thinks i'm the only one who posts pepe

Attached: IMG_1106.png (750x1334, 1.37M)

You are clearly the only person dumb enough to post a screenshot from your iPhone rather than saving an image. Unless you are insinuating someone else took an identical screenshot.

running a node is not how an average investor will use the token, nor or they made aware that they are only able to buy less than half the tokens when they go to purchase them.

But whatever, be delusional. Time will tell,

An ICO is officaly not an investment brainlet.
Man you're definitely that fuckhead who was acting smug he reported chainlink as a security haha. You were even too afraid to show actual proof.
Pleas KYS.

Attached: Thisismyfavoriteone_259e338415e6f2983bb8c66c1892563c.jpg (505x567, 30K)

? i have literally no clue what you are talking about i came from reddit.

those are shit arguments, you need to take a break and think of some more effective fud

so most of the investors who buy btc run nodes?

Out of interest do you think LinkPool could hypothetically be classed as a security? I'm just curious since they didn't allow Americans into the crowdsale.

Developers have also expressed interest in the ability to have external systems communicate initiate transactions to create users, create contracts, and update contracts on a ledger. While this functionality is not currently exposed in public preview, a sample that delivers that capability can be found at aka.ms/blockchain-workbench-integration-sample.

>You are clearly the only person dumb enough to post a screenshot from your iPhone rather than saving an image. Unless you are insinuating someone else took an identical screenshot.

Attached: IMG_1293.jpg (221x250, 10K)

>came from reddit
>Thinks this is less worse
Go back to your karma buddies, faggot.

Attached: Reddit Faggot.jpg (474x485, 62K)

i think chainlink is the security and i think linkpool is propagating a security.

Difference is, linkpool seems to be run by people not in the USA so they might be OK. Chainlink developers are mostly in USA.

So what's your beef with Securities (Link is not one)? You hate freedoms or some shit? You a fuckin commie?

Nah I don't think so, but USA is shit tier in such regulations. There are some companies in the USA that literally have to specify in a manual that you can't put a product in a microwave, because else they could be sued for not being 'clear' enough.
This is pajeet tier fud, don't worry too much about it.

most securities are ponzi-schemes. link seems like one too.
>hey buy this token (can only buy 45% of the pool, rest are for devs)
>hey run this node (only those staking more link will get money)
>hey we promise youll make money (only those who are running a node, staking more, and rank high in devs db will actually make money)

Attached: 1530287830219.png (500x376, 231K)

I'm not worried at all. I just like watching these retards make themselves try and appear intelligent. 10k Link and top twenty LinkPool contributor here.

i'm going to be working at web3 summit,

hope to see sergey live there! i'm excited

The team hasn't said any of those things, but fuck that. I wanna know why you think you have the right to tell me what to buy. The (((accredited investor))) scheme is an unconstitutional title of nobility. How about you go fuck yourself and mind you own goddamn business. I'll buy whatever the fuck I want to

Total Token Supply of 1,000,000,000 LINK to be distributed:

>35% going to Node Operators and to Incentivize the Ecosystem
>30% will go to the Company for Continued Development
65% is controlled by devs.

People have the right to be told what to buy because it saves average joe from investing in a scam.

Attached: wallets.png (966x525, 101K)

>How much LINK is required to be a node operator?
>No LINK is required in order to be a node operator. However, holding LINK on your node (commonly referred to as staking) helps with ranking your node against others. Your node will also need some LINK in order to bid on smart contracts with the penalty amount. If the node is not selected to perform the job, or the node successfully completes the job, then it can retrieve that paid penalty amount.

First you said the rest are for the developers, now you're a backpedaling faggot citing where they explain how they plan to distribute it. Your first statement was wrong and you just proved it yourself, thanks.

Again you played yourself, first you said the team claimed that staking makes you more money. Then you post their own words explicitly stating that you don't need Link to run a node, and nowhere do they explicitly say "more staked link = more money." Nice try Schlomo

literally waht
>35% going to Node Operators and to Incentivize the Ecosystem
how else are they going to incentivize the ecosystem? its controlled by the developers, and up to their descression how its paid out. that means those funds are outside of the investors control.

>30% will go to the Company for Continued Development
also controlled by devs.

it literally says those that stake link rank higher. that means unstaked nodes will not get jobs.

keep trying to call it not a security. anyone with a brain can see it is.

You're a lying greedy rat Jew, fudding faggot. Go fuck your mother. Extenuate your inbred Jewish lineage. I'm done playing your game, kike.

you are just mad you are proven wrong

Nah. he's mad that he called you out on your bullshit, but you still refuse to admit it. Just go back to Plebbit, you're not fooling anyone here. We allready desroyed you in your original thread, so go cry to your mommy.

Attached: 1535751598067.jpg (953x1282, 94K)

how can you refute that these funds, controlled by developers are inside investors control?
easy part of the howey test. prove that worng.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-24 at 12.39.11 PM.png (450x792, 344K)

>65% is controlled by devs.
Do you have a brain tumor like john mcshitstain and this is why you say retarded things?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-01 at 11.09.29 AM.png (1230x874, 1.08M)

how are these not controlled by devs, but investors instead?
every investor runs a node? every investor has control of those funds?

Kek

Chainlink website redirects to this now:
>howeycoins.com/index.html#investment-ladder
Checkmate SEC fags.

how much link do you hold, or are you really this retarded? What else is in your portfolio?
nobody is claiming what you're arguing against. We're just saying that the fact that many investors will earn much of their income based off of how/if they run a node, and that's an argument for chainlink not being considered a security

>The final factor of the Howey Test concerns whether any profit that comes from the investment is largely or wholly outside of the investor's control.

part of the howey test is is funds are controlled by a common enterprise, and profit is largely outside investors control.

Got that email time stamp for me yet?

what timestamp?

also my portfolio is just btc.

You are such a faggot

I provide facts
>You: herp derp you are a faggot.
whatever man, i'm not the one investing in a ponzi-scheme-json-parser

The one I asked you for in the last thread you made

Enjoy being poor you BTC maxipad

now i cant get this C&C music out of my head!!!!ahhhhhhh

Attached: Yuri_red_alert.jpg (1541x964, 125K)

Not a clue who you are?

every shitcoin is based on BTC ratio. BTC tanks, shitcoins tank. Ive been invested since $260 - far from poor.

also frequent /smg/ as thats the rest of my funds in robinhood.

Link is more valuable than BTC

Weird, you say you come from Reddit and yet word for word match an earlier post from here. Any chance you have amnesia user? Maybe if we give you a rundown of what happened it might help you remember

That's literally worse then shitposting about it being a security. Kill yourself fucking reddit scum

If you own 10k links you have 1 piece of a 100 thousand pieces cake. If the cake is well baked that'll be enough to keep your belly full for life user-kun

Just 1000 Link is the equivalent of 21 BTC

Kek has spoken throught us tonight user-kun

>mfw i only just realised i hold the equivalent of 3000BTC in LINK, in terms of proportion of the network
>mfw I am absolutely certain that Chainlink will pass BTC's current market cap.

Attached: lonk.png (538x720, 649K)

based and redpilled

Attached: 1529488960910.jpg (734x737, 136K)

>i hold the equivalent of 3000BTC in LINK

>3mm link
Larp

Attached: 1515108798833.jpg (1024x640, 71K)

Why would it be bad if chainlink was classed as a security?

The devs would have to fill in pieces of paper, thus crashing the price to 0

It would make it slightly inconvenient for Americans who are not accredited investors.
American poorfags think they matter.

Attached: 1487144820008.png (995x962, 1.01M)

Might want to redo your math there, champ

techemy.capital/about#clients-&-projects
>Ctrl+f "chainlink"
>1 results found

hi astro/delphi/whoever from another discord virgin shitgroup of inviduals who are cancer of this board. i would trade fkin 1000 pajeets to come here and spam this board with fuckin scams daily rather than having you fucks here.

you retards are posting some fuckin irrevelant fud, when LINK went 60+ positions on CMC in last months, and there's literally no point in FUDing this project on this board.

COZ

people with 3 digits IQ are invested in project.

EAT

A

DICK

Also I dont post often, because as a LINK holder I just pass on those fuckin threads.

Miss me with this gay shit FUD.

Attached: lesson1+2.jpg (1904x1532, 892K)

fuck delphi

Attached: lesson3.png (1898x899, 216K)

fuck astro. fuck LINK FUD. bitchass fuckin pedo/tranny lovers with 2 inch dicks

Attached: lesson4.png (1891x915, 220K)

pls user, dont buy chainlink, it is just a meme and a complete scam. youre right user, chainlink is a bad investment.

fuck watchbro

Attached: ezpz.jpg (1273x808, 241K)

Here's the loophole though... to be an accredited investor you only need $1M net worth so pretty much everyone holding more than 10k LINK will soon be an accredited investor. Suck on that SEC.

checked

>21 posts by this ID
Jeez you’re posting a lot about something you’re not invested in
You ok sweetie? :)

please go back, im asking nicely. we genuinely dont want you here.

Attached: DIGITS.png (640x360, 195K)

This x10000

Anons, stop being manipulated. October might be cool. September is going to be boring.

I don't know what's bait anymore

LinkPool token is definitely a security, but since they don't operate in the USA I don't know how it will affect such thing to burgers

Every fiat currency is a ponzi scheme
>hey work for me so you can earn currency X in exchange of your time
>hey buy this fancy thing that you don't really need but you should totally own
>hey we promise youll make money by working even more hours