CONSTELLATION LABS DRAMA DAY 3

So the team has come out to clear up the FUD. 2 questions causing all the FUD were asked of the team.

1. Did their CEO Brendan Playford trade investor funds?
2. Was he fired for this reason, and why has he disappeared.

I dont care much about question #2, but question #1 is really important. They wont answer, no matter how many times you ask, and no matter who you ask at Constellation they have avoided this question like the plague.

Their response: "The funds are safe". That tells us absolutely nothing. If they have $10k left in their bank account, who gives a shit if its safe. The question was if he was trading funds, that is all.

If the COO or whoever is in charge of this company is willing to come out and say that CEO Brendan was not trading investor funds, then the FUD will intensify.

ProTip: They will never make this statement publicly because they are 100% certain its true.

Attached: qUsYo-Tf_400x400.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WKcl6z3APqP-VT7uBIKB7NtWI2pUaJBbBBrnV5e7lZU/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1. you just made this shit up out of thin air, theres no evidence at all, no proof, nothing. no etherscan transactions, anything. only your word that you "heard it at a NY convention" LMAO
2. you just FUD because you know that news are coming up in the next 2 weeks and its guaranteed profit from this point, and its hard to accumulate at these levels because of low liquidity and nobody selling, nobody buying.

shit like this should be illegal

Here is a deal for you. I swear to God I will send you 10 ETH immediatly if you can get the COO or whoever is currently in charge to make a public statement that Brendan Playford (CEO) was not trading investor funds. I swear to God I will send you 10 ETH and never post about this again.
You must be wondering why I would be pushing this so hard. The knowledge of his trading investor funds is more than just a rumor someone heard, lets put it that way.
Get the statement or we step this up a notch. We will get our answer eventually. I dont care about some upcoming announcements, this coin has no volume, a couple ETH will swing it 50% in any direction. This is about proving they are covering up a trading scheme that I know actually happened.

Yeah and my dad has a friend that knows the CEO of ripple and he heard him say on a convention in ohio that he bought a trip to jeffrey epsteins private Island with company funds. This isnt just a rumour. I know it!1 And I will give you 20 ETH if you get any team member of ripple to make a public statement about this serious rumour. !!

If Ripples token priced dropped by 20% because of that rumor you can bet your faggot ass the CEO would come out and publicly deny it. That happend here, and instead they just said "The funds are safe" without addressing the million dollar question. Avoiding it entirely and banning anyone who asks. Shady AF

1. Dag didnt dip because of your made up rumour, but because its a lowcap shitcoin and low caps are still in hell. Even some plankton with 2 btc could make it moon or crash. Its just totally illiquid
2. ripple wouldnt tank 20% because of a rumour made up by a biz neckbeard with zero evidence

FUCK YOU FAKE NEWS, FAKE FUD
FUCK FUCK FUCK

this is a total disaster

I know, they are trying to get out of this by posting this fake shit about the money being "Safe". Nobody asked, it clears none of the FUD. Anyone who thinks this clears things up is blind as a bat.

Ya and the team is ignoring the question, and their PR group is in here lying to everyone that the "all clear" signal has been given. In reality this allegation is true, and they will never publicly say otherwise. Scumbags, devious fucking scumbags.

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

S

> Who is currently in charge of Constellation Labs
> Why was the CEO's departure not announced (like normal companies do, if there is no drama).
> Why people were banned on Telegram for asking these two questions.

Hey man, CCO has 3 words for you: FUNDS ARE SAFE!

Attached: AuXCAjTR_400x400.jpg (400x400, 36K)

I saw this in their TG too. Somehow because Altif Brown said the funds are safe, they immediately claimed the FUD was cleared. Tons of people have been asking them to make a statement that CEO wasn't trading investor funds, and they just ignore or ban. Sad.

nice diamond studded chain he's wearing.

Actually the 2 questions were:

Was CEO trading investor funds?
And separately was he fired for this?

You see you cant ask them both at once, because those sneaky shits will just say "No he was not fired for trading funds". Then they can just say he was fired for some other reason, and continue to avoid the BIG question. WAS THAT FUCKER TRADING INVESTOR FUNDS?

Don't know if you're playing dumb or what man, of course they would fucking say NO. If you have the etherscans of the transactions to back up your allegations then this would have gone your way, but no, you don't have a single proof aside from the Jow Forums rumor you've read. So BTFO man, you're looking stupid and desperate with every post you make.

Except that the CEO disappeared, they wont comment on it. His whole twitter feed is trader shit. The team in TG bans anyone who brings it up and refuses to answer the question.
Its obvious AF and anyone close to the project knows this is real.
They wont answer this question because its an SEC violation and any team member who answers knows they will be fucked if they lie to the investment community. Go ahead, try and ask them.

A lot of questions were asked.
Please go ask them again, and see if you get an answer:

> Why was the CEO's departure not announced (like normal companies do, if there is no drama).

These are pretty straight forwarded questions
which are unanswered and trivial. Every single investor should be entitled to know.
All the FUD going on around could be solved with a simple 2 paragraph announcement.
Yet their choice is to jump around in circles around questions and do nothing, it can't possible be a good sign.

DAG holders must be pretty damn stupid to not force a statement out of the team under the current circumstances.

DAG investors are being blinded by the army of people protecting the team in their TG channel. Any question around the CEO, trading investor funds, etc will be banned. The truth cant come out and the investors are being fucked.
They claim on TG that they refuse to discuss a rumor on Jow Forums, but at the same time wont refute that rumor and ban anyone who asks. Its the same question over and over, did they CEO trade investor funds. This is a yes or no question, nobody is bombarding them with a bunch of bullshit, its just one question.
So fucking shady.

you
have
no
proof

The information originated from Jow Forums, nowhere else. There is no such thing as "every rumor". It is a single rumor, from Jow Forums, I have not seen any previous rumors about DAG. Saying they don't want to discuss "every rumor" makes no goddamn sense either.

> Why is there no statement day 2 into this shitfest, as any normal and reasonable company would put out.

There is no shitfest other then these fake threads.

Literally none at all. Nothing on any twitters. Nothing on Reddit. Nothing on the larger traders private discord, nothing on TG.

This all fake, fuck off.

There isnt a bunch of rumors, there is one rumor. Did the CEO trade investor funds. Hundreds have been banned for asking and the team wont answer that one simple question with a yes or no answer. FUD is real and it goes a way with one word. But the team wont say the magic word, and the FUD grows by the minute.

the CEO clearly left, show me proof that he did not.

And if he did so:

> Who is now in charge of constellation labs?
> What were the terms of the literal CEO leaving the company?

Considering Brendan maintained the lock up of ALL locked DAG tokens.

Proof:

> docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WKcl6z3APqP-VT7uBIKB7NtWI2pUaJBbBBrnV5e7lZU/edit#gid=0

I would say, clearing up this shit would keep investors from actually losing everything.
The CEO, which left, held ALL locked up tokens. A fact you can check for yourself on Telegram.

This will float to reddit faster than you may think

Attached: file.png (446x218, 14K)

holy shit - I guarantee you and the other kids like you are being banned from any TG for being the most annoying cunts on the planet

It literally won't, you have still posted no proof.

>supply increased
Airdrops and vested private sale funds will be unlocked at intervals as explained by the team.

Sorry. You aren't doing well. No proof.

>hundreds of people banned
WEW
E
W
LAD
A
D
Kek, relax buddy. That kind of hyperbole makes it evident that you have some sort of an agenda.

kek. Not giving a one word answer about a serious allegation everyone has been talking about for 3 days is the issue. You can keep your blindfold on and lose your money if that makes you feel better. I dare you to ask the team to clear up the one single question they refuse to answer. Did their CEO trade investor funds. All FUD is gone after that moment.

If he did then they need to make an official statement on it rather than address the allegations on Telegram. Not saying that wouldn't be fucked up. It's obvious that something is going on with Brendan. I'm leaning more toward nervous breakdown than securities fraud. I just don't see why they would open themselves up to the fuckton of litigation that would follow from gambling with investor funds. They appear to have been very careful about remaining compliant with regulations.

Shit just got real

There aren't even allegations on TG this is all fake

I promise you this is the god honest truth. They wont answer. We are not asking about why he left, where he left, any of that. We are asking one simple question. Did he trade with investor funds. If they cannot answer that question with a yes/no answer, then we have the obvious answer that its a yes.
Try to ask and see what happens.

This game should get some answers