Chainlink will literally, genuinely...

Chainlink will literally, genuinely, unironically and authentically be the main principal in the fourth industrial revolution and there is absolutely nothing that can stop this.

Attached: chainlink-social.jpg (800x800, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Chainlink/comments/8gcix9/chainlink_as_a_security/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice just bought 100

>main principal

Attached: howdoishotweb.jpg (600x554, 79K)

Attached: USA.png (707x255, 53K)

I apologize for my trash English, however I am not wrong and you will see sooner or later. This is so important.

Where's swift, Microsoft, etc? We have no reason to believe that any major company is working with Chainlink right now

it's the future

in the same way bitcoin was the future

meaning

it actually isn't

Attached: 1537134278426.webm (960x720, 1.71M)

just bought 1

Attached: ff6.jpg (587x240, 86K)

lets fucking kill the chainlink marketing manager.. im sick of his spamming this board non stop 24/7 for a year.. hes the one making all these posts and replying to them. fuck it im fucking gonna kill you

ITS A SECURITY
reddit.com/r/Chainlink/comments/8gcix9/chainlink_as_a_security/

Nice just sold 100

You wanna work eight, ten fucking hours at Amazon in a cage? You own nothing, but pee bottle, you got nothing!
Do you want a brainlet normie nolinker on every corner looking after you?
Watching everything you do? Everything you say, man? Do you know I eat octopus pussy three times a day?
I got fucking octopus pussy coming out of my fucking ears.
I got the fuckin’ pajeet scam blockfolio my hair's comin’ through. How you like that?
What, you want me to stay there and do nothing? Hey, I’m no fuckin’ chink criminal, man. I’m no futa or thief.
I’m Toshy Kamotona, a delusional crypto investor from Cuba. And I want my fuckin’ gains, now! …

Is this it? That’s what it’s all about, Sergey?
Eating, drinking, fucking, sucking? Longing, shorting? Pumping, Dumping? Then what? You’re 600 (lbs).
You got your favorite shitcoin bag for a belly. F A T. You got male tits, you need a female bra. They got pubic hair on them.
You got a sick liver, (((they))) got yellow spots on it, and you’re eating this fuckin’ McDonald's shit,
looking like these rich hot fucking tiger mummies in here…
Look at that. An oracle junkie. I got a fuckin’ trustless oracle junkie for a wife.
She don’t eat nothing, but BigMacs. Sleeps all day with them big black cocks inside.
Wakes up from a margin call, and who won’t fuck me ’cause she’s in a trustless decentralized oracle.
I can’t even have an smart contract with her, Sergey.
Her trustless decentralized womb is so polluted with gas transactions, I can’t even have a fuckin’ little smart contract with her! …

Attached: just4534591301111.jpg (1600x900, 950K)

I never fucked anything over in my life didn’t have it coming to them. You got that?
All I have in this world are my balls and my linkies and I don’t sell them for no one. Do you understand?
That piece of shit up there, I never liked (((them))), I never trusted (((them))).
For all I know (((they))) had me set up and had my friend Pepe Frognandez killed during Second Meme War. But that’s history.
I’m here, he’s not. Do you wanna go on with me, you accumulate it! You don’t, then you make a sell order.

In this timeline, you gotta make the ASIC first. Then when you get the ASIC, you get the hash power. Then when you get the hash power, then you get the roasties.
What you lookin’ at? You all a bunch of fuckin’ delusional neet assholes. You know why?
You don’t have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need maniacs like me.
You need maniacs like me so you can take your fuckin’ fingers from your sorry digital asses and say, “That’s the JUSTed LINK Marine.”
So… what that make you? Bogs? You’re not Bogs. You just know how to dwell in a basement, how to shitpost.
Me, I don’t have that problem. Me, I always stay stinky. Even when I shitpost. So say good night to the JUSTed LINK Marine! Come on.

The last time you gonna see a JUSTed LINK Marine like this again, price will be 1000$ EOY, let me tell you. Come on!

Make way for the JUSTed LINK Marine. There’s a JUSTed LINK Marine comin’ through!
Better get outta his way!

and? Good luck with your node being worth anything without any tokens on it and good luck trying to buy tokens when they're all locked in nodes and the price reaches absolutely absurd numbers lmao.

He will stop it

Attached: pajeet.png (198x186, 58K)

how you know this? give us something else larp

checked

Wow no one can even answer

no we don't want to buy your bags