Saving money thread

Saving money thread.

Recently changed jobs and had to take a wage cut to stay close to my wife and her son.

Here are some of the things I've been doing to be frugal over the last few weeks. Feel free to add your own ideas to fill the thread :

Boiled chicken breasts. No need for oil or salt.

Reusing toilet paper. Use one side then fold up and put it next to the loo until next use.

Put water used for boiling chicken, rice, potatoes etc into a bucket and use to flush toilet.

Vinegar for cleaning instead of cleaning products.

A biscuit tin with 10 or so tealights in it, with the lid wedged open will heat a small room in 15 minutes.

Take condements like ketchup, salt and pepper from McDonald's

Attached: 500px-abraham_simpson.png (500x500, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cleanitsupply.com/p-105986/cascades-pro-select-standard-2-ply-toilet-paper-rolls-96-rolls-csdb020.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More ideas...

Wank straight into the toilet to save on toilet paper or cleaning products like soap

Put on your shittiest clothes and go to the homeless centre for soup a couple of evenings a week

Eat plain rice or potatoes at least 4 meals a week

Drink only tap water

Sell anything unnecessary : tv, stereo, computer. A simple smart phone is enough for all entertainment

>to stay close to my wife and her son
>my wife and her son
>her son

Why are you raising Tyrone's son, user? Stop being a cuck and leave them.

That reminds me of more tips...

Don't go out with women. If wanking is not enough for you just go gay. A gay man will be ok with his ass getting fucked and won't expect fancy dinners or presents. The most you'll have to spend is for some cheap whiskey.

If you have a child to care for, toys games and books can be found in charity shops for next to nothing.

Again, kids' imaginations are amazing so there are lots of ways to keep them entertained without expensive toys or technology.

No let me give you a tip that'll save you the most in the long run compared to all these useless penny pinchers you listed:

Don't raise someone else's child you beta phaggot.

Set default video quality on YouTube on your phone to 240p to save on pixels.

Set screen brightness to minimum to save battery power

Use a nearby free wifi source if possible

Make your own entertainment by inventing your own board games out of old pieces of cardboard, pasta, rubbish, etc.. write the rules down on the inside of a cereal box using the pencils stolen from ikea

>HER SON

Fuck your pixels you stupid ass nigga STOP PAYING FOR SOMEONE ELSE'S KID

AAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

turn your headlights off when driving at night to save electricity.

Just because my wife has a son it doesn't mean he doesn't see me as his dad. Sure Jamal spends more time over there than I do, and when I'm there I mostly clean or cook for her while she drinks and insults me.. but I'm sure that kid will grow up thinking of me as a role model. I mean I've sacrificed so much. How could he not?!

You dun fucked up user

Im sorry theres no hope for you

Maybe after Jamal and his homies run train on your wife's pussy they'll leave a tip for you to eat out the creampie

Anyway back to tips.. just trying to be helpful!

Wash your clothes while wearing them in the shower or bath. A bath works best but beware of hot water usage. . With a bit of creative plumbing you can direct waste water into buckets to be used for flushing the toilet or at worst watering plants. Growing your own vegetables or herbs makes this even more efficient.

Instead of going on holiday just collect holiday brochures from travel agents and read about all the great places other people go.

I've run into some hard times too Op

My wife (she doesnt work) informed me one night while I was in traffic coming home that she realized my leather couch was ugly and needed to be replaced. I told her I didn't have the money to do that so she unironically said I should get a second job. Of course I agreed and I now work weekends and nights. The extra money allows her to buy candles and knick knacks we need to decorate our ugly house. Hopefully we'll be able to buy a bigger house soon because she pointed out many times the house I bought before we met does not have enough closet space for her new clothes she just ordered. We should dress for success she reminds me all the time.

Attached: 1537808657307.jpg (848x508, 266K)

no need to wash your car when the rain will do it for you.
piss into the sink to save on flushing water.
better yet, piss into the toilet tank and place a large rock inside it to further displace the water and save even more.

Great ideas friend!

Keep fighting the good fight. She sounds like a great woman and deserves to be treated like a Queen. Just sleeping next to her every night surely makes it all worthwhile.

amateur

It definitely would. Only thing is that I get up so early for work and she likes to watch tv until 1am and sleep in. I get up at 5am and she hates it so I sleep in another room weekdays so she can get her rest. I'm allowed to sleep in the same bed on weekends I dont work though it's wonderful!

Attached: 1536782151141.jpg (238x212, 5K)

>reusing toilet paper
you're fucking disgusting AND cheap.
kill yourself.

cleanitsupply.com/p-105986/cascades-pro-select-standard-2-ply-toilet-paper-rolls-96-rolls-csdb020.aspx

96 rolls for under 40 bucks. wipe your ass for half a year (or in your case a whole year, you nasty mother fucker)

Lucky guy!

based and redpilled

If ur not wanking it into ur dirty socks before wash youll never make it.

When you arent at work or feeding your kid just lay on the floor immobile to save energy.

Fill up water bottles at public restrooms for drinking later, to save on bills
Never turn on a light or use an electrical appliance. Navigate your house using your phone's flashlight, and charge your phone + laptop at public power outlets
Spread your asscheeks with your hands each time you take a shit. this minimises toilet paper usage by reducing the amount of shit that smears around the area
Eat nothing but plain flour, which offers the most calories/dollar of any foodstuff on the market. Eat no more than will keep you from dying. Minimise movement in order to prevent wasted glycogen stores

Dumpster dive for some expired drugs so you can kill yourself cheaply.

Eat only white rice, beans, and plain potatoes, make sure to eat them raw in order to save money on water and electricity.
Roll up all your spare change and take it to the bank to exchange for cash, you can make the rolls go a little further by stuffing them with small rocks. Make sure to go to a bank where they don't know you.
Save on heat by staying under the covers all day, use your own flatulence to keep warm by Dutch ovening yourself.
God to restaurants and sit down so that they give for free bread or chips, order water to drink and just keep telling them you need more time to decide what you want, eat as much of the free bread or nachos as they will bring you, then leave.

>her son

... mate

>and her son

HAHAHAHA KEK

Attached: grapasimsn.png (1125x750, 16K)

I've been eating only oatmeal three square meals a day for the last 34 days and took 2 multi vitamins a day. I saved like $300-400 so that was cool but now I got the craziest fever and cold that just won't go away so I have to go buy some vegetables tomorrow.

Don't frug too hard bros

You laid it on a little too thick, not a bad larp though

Attached: 1536404341543.png (360x594, 250K)

Checked
>I unironically do both of your suggestions

Attached: B4D671D5-64EF-4DCA-BA4F-F8EB07C7C1D9-12912-00001E0D4011F916.jpg (708x480, 37K)

>Boiled chicken breasts

Microwave, bro.

>her son

amazing how much human soul crushing devastation of life is taken like its normal. I guess thats why jews are allowed to be white collar criminals, no one fucking cares about their lives

>all these fucking idiots who don't get the meme

Anyway I only poo once every 5 days to make sure I'm absorbing all the nutrients. It also saves on food.