Which are you? How do I become a bloomer Jow Forums?

Which are you? How do I become a bloomer Jow Forums?

Attached: 1537538849165.png (1200x1306, 720K)

Why would you want to be any of these?

did you literally not read what the text in the bloomer image says?

this plot is completely fucked up

I'm between bloome and boomer

who /doom&boom/

Zoomer all the way you needle dick virgins. Stay fucking mad that we are the generation to change everything. How is it? How does it make you feel that you are watching everything change right in front of you and you can't do a fucking thing about it? Lol, should have listen to the previous generation about the changing times. Blast yourself senpai.

Attached: billynigga.png (547x633, 434K)

>How does it make you feel that you are watching everything change right in front of you and you can't do a fucking thing about it

Feels pretty nice since I have all this BTC you guys couldn't have purchased when I was your age. Go ahead and change all of this and I'll give you a small fraction of my BTC if it is nice

SCUUUUUUUUM GAAAAAAAANG

Cool Wine Aunt should be on the bottom left
Boomer on the bottom right
Crazy Zoomer can stay in the upper left
and Bloomer and Doomer are two sides of the same coin, in the upper right

Why the fuck would I waste my time on some cyber coins dude? It's all about the twitch and youtube bits. Not only do you get payed to play video games, but you get mad clout from people. When you get clout you get the bitches. Bitches and money is what you guys are trying to get, but how can you get bitches if nobody knows you? Stay clout chasing and blast yourself senpai.

Attached: billynigga3.png (919x633, 557K)

i'm literally a 35 year old boomer and i invest like a boomer and i'll retire early like a boomer

So glad I'm not a zoomer

this but switch wine aunt and zoomer

Attached: political.png (1200x1306, 915K)

im a 30 yo doomer. where is that wojak?

Is that based wine aunt?!?!?!?!

This ones accurate, OP is sucking the dick of his cousins

Bloomer all the way.

Attached: IMG_20180924_215121.jpg (1920x1080, 317K)

Being alive is a gift.

You can either have both the good and the bad, you can have nothing at all, or you can have only good but only in a non-consistent universe.

So the only way to live in a universe governed by logic is having both good and bad.

It’s all yinyang. Yinyang is everything. In our , the good is yang and the bad is yin.

In the other case, the lack of logic is yin and infinity goodness is yang.

How many of your friends are already on female hormones?

Attached: 1525787525333.png (979x807, 1.25M)

>Which are you? How do I become a bloomer Jow Forums?
take acid and get over the ego