Money skelly is looking into Brave/BAT

Is Vitalik going to usher in a mars mission for BAT/Brave? twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/1044147643721633792?s=19

Attached: ciribestgrill.webm (860x720, 1.7M)

Are you faggots still accumulating or something? Trying to keep BAT hush hush?

Attached: ciribestgrill2.webm (1920x1080, 2.95M)

this could very well be a negative. He thinks ETH is a $7 token. If he's that harsh with his own creation, what's he gonna say about BRAVE/BAT??

Eh he could say BAT is a $5 dollar token though.

I posted about this earlier, hardly any responses

Nobody on this board wants to talk about BAT. If Vitalik likes it and tweets about it, that could be really cool and good for the token. If he hates it, at least he's looking into it.

Attached: bat JUST.png (841x750, 192K)

Boy. This is coming full circle

Also I want to say that I find it really strange that so many people talk about cryptocurrency and its usefulness and then scoff at the thought of a web browser implementing it.

If you don't promote/believe in actual, practical crypto use cases, then why even bother investing or trading? It's just a race to the bottom if it's constantly my shitcoin vs. your shitcoin, without supporting real life use cases for crypto.

Attached: I like Eich.png (700x525, 369K)

I think there's a lot of fudders with BAT because they know the potential.

Correct, at least 3 investment research groups have called a $6 - $12 range. So be quiet.

BAT is going to be a bit higher. Anyone know why?

>nobody is ever going to switch their browser
>everyone is going to download metamask, sign up on crypto exchanges, handle private keys, etc etc just to send a few bucks to a friend when venmo already exists

Its pretty laughable. BAT is probably the least amount of resistance imaginable when it comes to crypto, and it already has 5 million users, but thats not enough. Everyone seems to think BAT is limited to the brave browser too, but its not and Eich has even said he sees the platform being available for other browsers in 2019

Some of the most retarded people at my college use brave and had no idea what BAT was. BAT is going to fucking skyrocket.

Shit like this is so cringey because every single bubble of crypto-specific enthusiasts have some variation of this rhetoric.

Can you read how whack you sound?

given his opinions on middleman/funding tokens for raiden, he might be interested in the idea, but you want him to stay away from it as much as possible, or he'll create his own version without the bat middleman token.

BAT will be a failure because the tokenomics dont make sense screencap this

Well all of us are suffering cognitive dissonance in one form or another. We don't actually know if what we think is a/the correct answer. So lets say BAT skyrockets to 10 dollars, we would say we're correct, if it doesn't you would say you're correct. Also bias plays a huge role. So yes I think I'm correct and you're a faggot, only time will tell.

I think this horrible new feature on Chrome where you HAVE to be logged into your google account is going to turn some people away. It's fucking cancerous that Google is trying to track everybody's every move online just to fucking data mine the entire internet and shill their disgusting tracker ads.

As people slowly start using Brave more and more, I'm just hoping Brave can implement BAT in more easy to use ways. People need to be using BAT without even realizing they're using it, it needs to be seamless. Like you watch some ads, you accumulate some BAT, you donate to your dumb YouTuber or Twitch stream etc. without really having to invest any time or effort into figuring it out. THAT will be true Crypto adoption, paving a whole new way for people to earn/pay money online.

Attached: BAT ads.png (1783x880, 644K)

Wasted trips. The token makes sense because it doesn't have to be regulated like fiat does you dumb nigger.

I mean come on, Normies should fucking love this token. "Tipping" someone online because you liked their Reddit post? or their video? or literally anything? maybe even potentially tipping for Jow Forums posts

it just makes sense. Microtransactions without any middle man, allowing us to give and receive small amounts of tokens online, anonymously. It creates a true economy around online content.

Attached: le tip.gif (366x137, 90K)

Im waiting for the twitter and reddit BAT tipping. Meme lords, and reddit fags will get people interested.

>Boy. This is coming full circle

What did he mean by this?

Who said this?

I want to know why.

I really don't see him or the Eth team creating their own browser. But that's just me.

>Thinking you're smarter than big dick Brendan

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-06 at 10.29.43 PM.png (1434x1020, 200K)

Got a new screen shot for you brudda

>nice dubs

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-23 at 1.05.42 PM.png (1326x1372, 1.36M)

Ciri better be available as a DLC for Cyberpunk

BAT's not really a "middleman token", it's the implemented version of crypto in the Brave browser. Basically BAT was essential to kickstart the idea because the whole project is currently being pushed along by these "Free BAT" promotions that allow you to donate to YouTubers, websites, etc.

I've already received almost 100 free BAT since I first got the Brave browser. 3 of the YouTubers I donate to are Brave verified so I know they're receiving my donations.

Attached: BAT stats.png (852x236, 293K)

The lobe is approaching...
Stansberry churchhouse / londonletter
Ha, funny

Attached: 1531021851102.png (1112x704, 136K)

>Eich creates javascript in 10 days
>Random user on mongolian basket weaving forum thinks hes smarter than the big brain

More so with BAT because they don't have to spend their shekels for it, they get it automatically and it'll be like a game for who gets your BAT. The virtue signalling on plebbit is going to be astronomical with BAT.

>I've already received almost 100 free BAT since I first got the Brave browser.

How?

I think there might be a fortnite integration in the roadmap

Wow. Since I got a (You), I'll drop you guys some crumbs.

Take a look at the "possible" collaboration between HNS and BAT, specifically there's 1 tweet made by big dick B. You'll have to DYOR into HNS a bit, but ride two real use cases.

They airdrop batties every month or so to encourage token use, familiarise people to the concept & onboard publishers.
Theyre supposed to grab these un-donated batties back but glitches and secretly notbovveredism means free batties.

Attached: 1531020263750.png (1252x1102, 242K)

Thanks. Only thing I saw from london letter was to buy up to $1. But that was last year. Any chance you have the links handy? If not I'll just google it.

Well said.

Way better than reddit gold that's for sure. And all these fags that made dumb ass tip bots are going to be btfo because no one is going to go through the trouble of making a wallet for the shitcoin of the week because they got a $0.01 tip. BAT wallet is native to the browser nigga.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-04 at 10.20.01 PM.png (1196x356, 100K)

Thanks man. I'll try to dig it up.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-07 at 6.05.47 PM.png (1414x876, 428K)

It's worth a look. Fair warning I'm deeply into HNS. The people I'm surrounded by are all ETH maximialists. So when I see skelly money getting interested in BAT, BAT might work with something our parent company is heavily invested in, I get excited.

But what does it mean

Attached: HNS.png (602x326, 24K)

Hey I said breadcrumbs. I don't WANT everyone knowing our little secret. Plus then the street shutters get in here.

Street shitters dont enter BAT threads. Nobody does. When people do enter its usually to talk shit. Their loss.

I've noticed. I've waited for the right time to post that. I always felt bad for B, esp after he resigned for donating money to a political group he supported. So I'm very excited about this and him.

Ya that's the common theme. They just can't believe that their token, which puts oxygen on blockchain or some shit like that, doesn't actually add any value to the real world.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-06 at 10.31.34 PM.png (1160x728, 251K)

It was like $1000 too. They crucified him for wrongthink. Ironically if he would have stayed on as CEO of Mozilla he probably would have tried to implement BAT there. This project clearly has had years of work put into it. Oh well, fuck em.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-06 at 10.57.18 PM.png (2266x1164, 576K)

There's going to be so much tech behind BAT/Brave, whats your target sell price?

Ill delete thread at 630pm in case anyone wants to ad anything.

I want to see Ciri wearing this in Cyberpunk getting pumped by a BBC

Why were these deleted? Are mods in on it?

Attached: BATCHE.png (650x833, 558K)

>Oxygen on the blockchain
>Market size $80mm
>Current user base 40 token holders
>Time until product launch 3 years
>Market cap $6B

The state of crypto. BAT is just too hard for people to understand. People still call it a browser token because they dont know any better.

Not much to add here. I want to hold on to my BAT bags for at least another year.

People buying into BAT/Brave seem fairly rational, so it's good to know we're all in it for the long haul. Peace bat bros

Attached: big brain.jpg (1280x720, 37K)

No, I just wanted to remove all my posts but couldn't due to time elapse. I shared my little nugget and don't want everyone else in on it

Fair enough. I really hope the stars align for a true moon mission. Got 50k BAT riding on it.

Oh, and does anyone have the BAT saltbae pic?

Attached: zyzzbrah.jpg (1087x820, 162K)

It wont let me delete the thread, I won't share your secret user. Thanks for the tip, literally just bought 10k more BAT.

user youre embarrassing yourself.

All I need to know is why would the price of this token go up?

OxygenToken? Probably because it makes up 20.95% of the atmosphere market.

BAT....

Was alluding to how fucked the crypto market is. Insanely overvalued shit tokens.
BAT has a fixed amount of tokens. Users and speculators hold tokens in their wallet, and the circulating supply is decreased every time a new user opts in, dies, sends token to graveyard address etc. As the circulating supply is decreasing, advertisers buy ad space which increase the price of BAT.

The big issue is users/publishers cashing out BAT in exchange for cash which puts BAT back in circulation causing a stable price. An equilibrium will be met eventually, but thats a long way off. I wouldnt worry about it too much.

>there are people here right now betting against Brendan Eich

Why do you hate money?

Page 32 of the white paper
7.3 An Analysis of the Stability of the BAT

DYOR user.

Its not going to go up until v1 is released, could be October or November.

When BAT gets incorporated into tv ads via gps its going to outrim galaxy moon.

Theres a podcast integration coming too apparently. The big brain said hes working with one of the top podcast players