Girls asking for money

>meet girl on a dating site last week.
>date goes well and we end up back at my place (e.g my room is Mommy's house).
>we have sex.
>She leaves next morning and we text a few times back and forth.
>a week goes by...
>She messages me today a sob story and asking for money.

How should I interpret, handle this shit /biz? I havent had great luck getting laid in the last year and we did have a lot of fun together.

But I am not about to become her paypig. Specially since it was a one time thing. What would you do?

Attached: unicorn-pepe-2674372.png (500x738, 87K)

>i don't have any money

wow that was hard

Never contact her again

Just say no.

This.

/Thread

how good a lay was she? how much does she want?

If she felt comfortable asking you then she’s either crazy or could sense you were beta as fuck. Also some chance if you say no she’ll claim you raped her or some shit and now she knows where you live. Good job.

this is SOP with some chicks man. She may think its a serious thing you guys have going on. I would find out first where you both wanna take this shit.

Can u post a pic of her feet?

This. OP...you are fucked

You fucked up if you told her how much you have. In my experience once a girl realizes you make multiple times her income she wants you to pay for literally everything.

tell her that her pussy is worth $10 a time she uses it with you.

It's weird that rape is the only crime where a person can be convicted without any evidence that a crime actually took place.

My (((mother))) has a nice house, but I told her multiple times it is not mine and I am actually broke and still not done with college.

Oh yeah... I came inside her 4 times

nah, there are lots of crimes where you're off scot free unless someone is targeting you

>came inside her
hope u had a vasectomy

Yeah, if you want to be a sugar daddy, finesse that situation into existence.
If you just liked her and feel bad, throw her a bone.
Bad things happen and sometimes people are forced into shitty situations. While there's a non-negligible chance the sociopaths in this thread are right and you're being outright manipulated by a conniving crone, I think the more likely scenario is tough luck.
Do what you want and don't read too much into it. Nothing wrong with saying no either.

im gonna be a contrarian and tell you to give her all your money whenever she asks

I don't know of any crimes like that if there is evidence. Even with murder a person can be convicted on circumstantial evidence as long as they can prove that a murder took place; blood splatter, bullet holes, missing person, etc. They don't even need the body of the victim.

why tho
user lives at mom's what money does he have?
trips

i dont need a reason, i got trips

She tried to use sex to solve her money problems

this. It's the end, never even text back.

give it to her you incel fuck

>How much?
Is it something you can afford at all?
>will you pay me back?
Get her to start complying to you
>how will i know you will pay me back and not run off with it and go to jamaica?
get her to invest and commit back into you.
>Get it in writing (text,email, etc, say the terms and conditions)
Legal. Small claim courts is really easy to sue someone. collections can be fun. also side note after a sex night, i usually text the chicks back the next day "hey it was really fun hanging out. i'm busy this weekend with work, but maybe after that we can hang out". Proves sexual consent.
>get her to jump some few hoops
"you have to call me daddy next time we see each other =p"
if shes a cool chick and is really in desperate need id go for it... if she was a gold digger she would first ask for money before having sex. duh. she obviously likes you or else it wouldnt have been for free.

This. You are FUCKED OP, hope you got a good bug out bag.
So glad I'm a Boomer and got my drunk one night stand phase over with before #MeToo.

>sorry, I've been helping out my sick mom/father/whatever and don't have a lot to spare

Unlikely but you could still get Kavanaughed