Whoever made money in crypto since january

please share your secrets

Attached: usigjL-_400x400.jpg (240x240, 13K)

buy high sell low

short

Not be a new fag sorry you won't make it

wau coin

Take ETH from noobs & Exitscam

my secret was buying 20k chainlink at $0.20

Buying the ORI presale and dumping at an average of 12x worked pretty well. Could have dumped at 18x but I'm not psychic. I put every single Gwei I made from ORI into LinkPool and am a top twenty contributor to their crowdsale. If Linkpool outperforms ChainLink and ChainLink moons I'm pretty sure that will have made me the best trader on Jow Forums this year.

Attached: 1535297371596.png (1377x5000, 1.25M)

I literally have no advice for you user. I just got lucky with my bags. Bought HYDRO, did a 5x on that, then XSN, 3x, then went all in on QNT at 40 cents, i'm up 4x on that already. Do with this info what you wish.

buy the dip

HOT
QNT
DAG

I made money on all of them

Buy low sell high.
Repeat as much as possible.

>bitmex
>shorting

all you need to know

some icos went well from late feb to april.
made 4x in eth

CAN IT GO ANY LOWER
Y/N

SELL

CAN IT GO ANY HIGHER
Y/N

SELL

IF I SELL ALL OF THIS WILL I REGRET IT
Y/N
HOLD

SHOULD I KEEP AN EQUAL STACK OF POSITION IN BOTH CURRENCIES IN CASE MARKET EXPLOSION/CRASH

Y/N
HOLD/SELL

Attached: 1536478592662.jpg (670x725, 53K)

just buy btc during dips lmao you fucking retard, an npc could do this

Completing Verity Alpha events. That shit was literally a jackpot for me. Made like 100k VTY tokens for a few minutes of work

Place a buy order on LTC around ~$55 or $55.50, were in an uptrend here. Best of luck! Study technical analysis

Attached: 2.png (2552x1255, 440K)

You could not have made money in DAG. It went straight to the floor on day 1 and has no liquidity. What did you make like $200 accidentally?

mining. 0.5ZEC every 3-4 days. Will be profitable in 1 month.

bull run. buying in 2011. only investing into 5 alt coins. thats it. bch+btc+hot+link+eden.

This.

Even the dumbest of the retards are able to make money in a bull market (even if there's still someone that buy the tops, but those are sub-humans).
But the real money in a bear market are made shorting.

Also don't hold, HODL is an ancient trick to trap retards. When you enter in a trade you should already know where or at the very least when exit.

Watch the volume.Don't buy pajeet coins. Only buy relatively new coins that haven't pumped a lot. Don't buy tokens. Buy more during dips. Don't be too quick to sell after a pump, it may pump higher. Don't get obsessed about any coin in particular.

Attached: 1505015580292.jpg (789x729, 76K)

Buy crypto on dip
Sell at a higher price point
Don't be afraid to take small losses if you bought too early on the dip

That's literally it

Nothing to tell u here anons i just got lucky. Like buying 50000 xrp at 0.0002 and 10 eth at 2$, i just have some bucks to spend around atm. If u arent gud at daytrade then hold for at least 2-3 years or so. Set a target price to get your capital back, then leave the rest for god help u

Metaverse

don't be afraid to short
made a couple of BTCs

Buy when nobody's talking about it. Sell when everyone's talking about it.

Attached: 920x920.jpg (920x632, 89K)

+/- 0 but I keep buying as lower as it gets, next bullrun will be ours

By not falling for the hodl meme

Sold in January, because i knew that shit was a bubble and the fall felt different than just a correction so i decided to pull the plug.

Why you stressing bro? in November everyone was i'm investing for multiple years, just hodl bro, iron hands don't sell bla bla bla..

Stellar

Ive been shorting BTC this whole time. I’ve been teaching others and I’ve gotten my neighbors and coworkers into shorting the market and we are all making a lot of money together shorting BTC and Ethereum. I’m really popular now among my friends because I’m making so much money from shorting the market, a lot of them are making accounts in bitmex now because of me. I can’t wait for this bear market to continue for the next 5 years until I have enough money from shorting to buy a house and hopefully a nice car. Shorting is the best guaranteed way to make money in the longterm

made a few grand swing trading between BTC, ETH and OMG....Been pretty fucked since BTC took 50%.
But hey, Just maybe one of these days, OMG might not be useless garbage I wasted money on. Fingers crossed.

In hindsight going long any time we went to ~6k and selling the news after rumor pumps was a good way.

Probably too late for that as the dead cat bounces are getting weaker and weaker, if we couldn't break 6800 why would you long 6k this time.... that, or wall st. starts to generate some interest heading into Q4 to finish the year strong.... coin toss really.

P3D