Acne for years

Acne for years
>See guys with hot attractive women that could have been mine
I'm decently looking guy just with shit skin
How do i cope with this feeling of being inferior just of my skin ?

Attached: 1523127915371.png (685x1025, 266K)

Eat and drink better. I am eating a greasy frozen burrito right now, but even I know it's doing me no favors.

You posted this twice. Get on some meds and get the fuck off Jow Forums.

>>Jow Forums
also girls don't give a shit about acne most of the time, you're probably just ugly.

If its really bad if you have to go on Accutane it will change your life forever. Otherwise make sure your diet is clean, especially no dairy or greasy foods. Wash your pillow case regularly or every night if possible.

Pat your face with a towel, never rub. Take msm everyday to flush your body of toxins, iodine because your probably deficient and ginko biloba for your brain function. Diet is so important, search and try everything you can that might work. Though i think you will have the best results with a fasting diet. it will force your body to properly kill off old cells instead of recycling parts of them. If all else fails, try a turpentine cleanse follow a set diet and pray for results.

>msm
>toxins
>ginko biloba
>fasting
>turpentine cleanse
You sound like a soccer mom.

Change your diet to be more alkaline. Get more sleep and avoid stress as much as possible. Look up alkaline charts and diets on the web.

Dont talk back

accutane made my dick harder due to how much more confidence I have now. It's ridiculous

I have like 1 pimple a month and I eat the most horrid greasy shit you can imagine

Fuck, is this business or incel central. Absolute state.

Some people can cope better. OP's skin clearly can't. You're still fucking yourself over in different ways, even if they're not apparent right now.

Seriously. Kys.

>hurr durr don't tell me true things like greasy food is bad for acne prone skin
I would tell you to kys, but you're already doing that and you'll probably be dead before 30.

Just use skin care products. Helps me look nicer and younger and my skin feels so nice I sometimes rub my face just because feelsgoodman.

Da fuck is this doing on business. Get the fuck off Jow Forums. Waste of space.

I don't know, or care, I'm not OP. The fuck are you doing in this thread? Or on this board? Board culture, faggot. Adapt or fuck off back to r/crypto or whatever shithole you crawled from.

Quit sugar and refined cards.

Eat an anti-inflammatory diet.

Fucking business turning into a skincare commercial. What a joke.

Fucking faggot turning into a little bitch live in this thread. How hilarious

This

stop falling for the modern lifestyle meme and you wont have modern problems

this

Wash your greasy face twice a day and use astringent. If that doesn't work, see derm.

Also, get beyond the age of 19.