Ambrosus discussion thread

Discuss your realistic expectations for this project. What do you think is in store? Pajeets can fuck off I don't want any FUD or shilling in here only objective discussion.

Attached: Ambrosus-New-Header.jpg (1500x500, 807K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AmbrosusAMB/status/1044500997962420224
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

link is shit

You're right. What about ambrosus though?

Those with patience will be rewarded

10 minutes of 'research' is all it takes to realize how massive the potential is here

bump

bump faggots

Literally anything related to adoption will be good news that will instantly see a floor spike. Risky play but the rewards are very nice. I put my trust in their R&D team, but their marketing still needs to deliver.

bump

bump again

>bump
>bump
>bump faggots
>bump
>bump again
The absolute STATE of AMBlets
>mfw no one wants to discuss shAMBbrosus after the legendary BearWolf revealed the scam
Instead, let's review the history of DESPAIR for AMBlets.
>NDAs expire Jan. 31st
>Angel promises partnerships in "coming weeks" at Berlin meetup
>SeaFood Commons
>Croncota quits after taking a big paycheck
>Aneesh replaced by Amazix who then takes a paycheck and quits in a week
>Scambrosus uses AMBlet lunch money to pay for fireworks, which then gets cancelled
>Mainnet "launched" with no transactions viewable
>AMA done on streets filled with drunk passerbys because hotel Wifi was "too expensive"
>Documentary and first partnership promised in August
>Documentary and first partnership delayed to first week of September
>Documentary and first partnership delayed to end of September Documentary and first partnership delayed indefinitely
>Spaghetti challenges the legendary BearWolf with 5 partnerships by October 31st
>No partnerships released by October 31st + AMB cult will say Versetti was just joking
>Extended team token lock-up will be announced + AMBlets will celebrate & baghold for another 6 months
>AMBlet crypto newfags will lose all their time and money without ever investing in an actual cryptocurrency

Attached: 1448258402032.jpg (249x211, 17K)

I was waiting for you my friend I look forward to decoding your encrypted messages

bamperoo

In all honesty I am of the opinion that things behind the scenes are going well and that when all is said and done this will be much more valuable than it currently is. However, there is still a risk involved mainly in the sense that they may fail to get good adoption. I do think that contrary to the "crypto supply chain fucked!! IBM leader!!" people it is actually a good sign for the project in general that companies are beginning to look at blockchain solutions for supply chains. As with any startup ever, outside of crypto included, to think this brand new company would land huge players over an established and extremely wealthy company is foolish. Of course fucking Walmart and other big names will go with IBM, at least in the beginning, but AMB is devloping something similar yet different which may become more attractive over time to these companies. Patience is key.

Can't pay for hotel Wi-Fi but expects to land major partnerships. They keep firing people but scamsetti should have fired himself long ago.

A lot of fud copypasta...

Thanks just bought 100k

someone figure out the acronym so Kate can stop posting

Wait, the fireworks were cancelled? Not buying it

It's pretty funny really. They wanted to literally set fire to the ICO funds and even that failed.

Attached: FDFB32D9B5714B73AF86845C4CC59B84.jpg (300x286, 8K)

bump

>keep firing
I guess that's why they have grown from 8 to 80. Hmmmmmmmmm............................................................

twitter.com/AmbrosusAMB/status/1044500997962420224

this dhl-accenture-amb thing might actually be real. i will be the first in line to suck chadsettis cock if it materializes