Expulsion of Jews from Spain: 1492

>Expulsion of Jews from Spain: 1492
>Beginning of Spanish Golden Age: 1492

Attached: 1536593663947-1.png (225x225, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usury#Judaism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usury#Christianity
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y&index=67&list=PLV5Dd7uYjJ8U4IciL2SICIZu_Aw6puy86
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

On the contrary it was the beginning of the death and irrelevancy for Spain. Expulsion of the jews and converted muslims who were often educated tradesmen together with the gold and silver from the new world weakened the Spanish economy. Read about it straight from the horses mouth, e.g. de Quevedo. But of course you won't cause you're an edgy 15 year old or a dumb /poltard

if by "golden age" you mean the redistribution of all the wealth stolen in a few years, then... wait, it doesn't matter. Back to Jow Forums you total retard. Must be a burger...

This

Jow Forums confirmed the most educated and redpilled board.
Also fpbp.

pretty much the same happened with us, we kicked them out to the Netherlands. thanks Catholic church

Attached: casa_tuga.jpg (800x614, 284K)

Like clockwork, the dumb jewsucking brown-nippled automatons. The spanish economy became the strongest in the world immediately afterwards, because it became the spanish EMPIRE. It took over all of america and had a steady flow of gold and silver for two hundred years. The muslims that were in spain were invaders, and got promptly ejected as soon as the jews were removed. That's what all Europeans are capable of when they don't have a group of pedophilic societal subverting parasites undermining them.

Your shit-for-brains reddit faggot ilk will be hanging before the end of this century. I want to pop your head with a hydraulic press. I want to leak your brain matter upon hot asphalt

Attached: 1537668118321.png (842x618, 115K)

JIDF shills and linkies are on the same payroll

Attached: 1537673195327.jpg (700x695, 107K)

VEYYY

Attached: Goyim.png (1196x214, 58K)

Of course they had money, they were jews.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usury#Judaism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usury#Christianity

my kike radar just pinged at yer location. why does anyone defend jews in 2018? GUY they robbed the earth and destroyed way more than 6 million lives economically in the LAST fucking decade. Anyone defending the jews in 2018 is 100% brainwashed zombie

Holy fuck is this the most shabbos goy in the universe

btw the whole chosen by god jewish supremacy myth is dead just like kike ass cloud face

My English ancestors brought their wives and families with them when they came to the New World, creating White generation upon White generation. Why didn't the Spanish do the same?

The gold and silver STRENGTHENED the economy. The economy collapsed when the gold and silver stopped coming in, and the loans that the Spanish ruling class were taking couldn't be paid off. You stupid pencil-necked faggot

not a myth. kikes believe they are chosen and we are cattle

Attached: IMG_0246.jpg (700x335, 52K)

Jewish subversion of the Catholic church made them fall for the equality meme thereby creating racial diarrhea bowls like Brazil

Don't lump us in the same group. I'm all in on link so I never have to interact, let alone give my money to some kike

>based and red pilled

Attached: 1525989050570.jpg (932x1472, 358K)

I miss 2014 Jow Forums, when it had /x/ stuff going on as well.

I miss 1941 Jow Forums, when it had neck-stabbing of retards like you going on

Breathe, dude, breathe.

Expulsion of the Jews and Muslims had little to do with Spain's advancement. Spain became a world power due to their exploitation of the new world.

why are you guys so antisemitic? the jews are our friends

Gee, I wonder why they had no economic growth. Does me a think.

The expansion into the new world was only possible with the Jews off their backs.

imagine getting so sick of jewish influence that you sail away in search of new land with a high probability of dying, yet only slightly hoping you never return

Attached: cain.jpg (2000x1000, 496K)

You can't expand into the new world when members of YOUR OWN GOVERNMENT constantly vote against your interests and success. They weren't kicked out for being ugly peasants, they were kicked out for being generational spies.

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y&index=67&list=PLV5Dd7uYjJ8U4IciL2SICIZu_Aw6puy86

watch this.

i don't think the jews are the worstanymore.

>jews created the golden age
>spanish took the credit from them