>Age
>Job
>Savings
>Debt
>Advice

Attached: original.jpg (636x358, 176K)

post the rest of this beautiful couple!

I need your stats and advice, bruv.

Attached: 1536562973551.jpg (620x620, 33K)

>another cuckshit thread

>21
>Server
>~$7,000
>$7,200
>improve your time management

>~$7,000
>$7,200
So what's the plan?

Salesman
+115,000$
0$
Do what you want, take risks. if shit hit the fan, attack a mosquee and get shot by police

>23
>tech consultant
>30k
>0
>college is the big gay, but for some career paths you have no choice. go to the cheapest one you can that's still solid in your major of choice. State school with scholarships is better than going into (((debt))) for the ivy league meme

What do you sell?

>30
>ex-soldier now university student
>~80.000€
> 0
> Not advice but this is what I did: No car, no apartment, no drinking no smoking during my 12 years of service. saved alot of money but also traveled alot. put my savings into fonds and crypto rather recently. When university is over in 4 years: we will see if that was smart

bikes
my money come from cryptos, not from wagecucking

>no apartment
You still live with your parents?

no I lived within the base. actually got an apartment now since 3 weeks

75k salary
15k debt
Systems Developer
If you are lazy do not get a project based job. The work is literally never over because your boss can always pull out another thing to do. Go for operations.
Also, I spent over 300 hours writing 4-5 apps with no takeoff. I will tell you to only write an app for a paying customer, no 15% per $5 order. If the customer pays you $50 per year to use the app, you now have $49 to advertise to get your next customer and still be profitable.
Best books are 4 hour work week and fast lane millionaire

>19
>Student
>$6000
>0
>Dont ever gamble.

public transit operator
$0
Debt is slavery. If you show up on time you are already better than 90% of the work force.

>24
>PhD student
>apartment worth ~120k, 52k in bank, mostly due to dead parents
>still ~16k student debt I'll pay off as soon as some regulatory shit goes through
>Don't eat yellow snow

Construction Project Engineer
30k savings
2K in debt
live below your means and build up as much capital as you can before around age 30, then invest in a rental property and quit your job

Bonds LOL

>19
>live at home
>200k in savings
>0
>dont be lazy

I owe $7,200 on my car but I'm not in a rush to pay it off so I'll keep doing what I'm doing and keep saving my money/invest it.

>21
>Electrical Apprenticeship (19 hourly)
>17k
>5k in collections I will never pay back
>Never pay creditors on old loans if your credit is less than 650, also CASH is KING, and remember that the Zionist NWO correlates with revelations in the bible-- STAY WOKE

kill yourself larper

>25
>Data Analyst
>~$40,000
>$0
>Remember that everyone in real life is also a retard with no idea what they're doing

why the fuck are you guys giving up info so easily

these will be used to map out Jow Forums

I was working since 16 and invested in eth, dont @ me

Technology sales

+150k in NW

>Buy Chainlink

Quality Control at Tabacco Factory
3200$
0$
Get a job AND trade stocks

>23
>CPA
>$23k in savings account
>$11k in 401k
>$13k in Roth IRA
>$25k student loans
>Have 1 btc
I feel like I have too much money in the stick market that is due for a correction, any advice anons?

Fuckkkk *stock

>>CPA
Kek

does anyone at your establishment take you seriously?

Not really desu

>28
>RE Appraiser for gov.
>around 90K
>0
>don't go to college! Unless you're one of the handful of students who knows what they want, are studious, and willing to put in the work for a STEM degree, college is nothing more than a 4+ year kegger that leaves you less prepared for the real world than when you started. Any anons considering going to college, enroll in a program like Praxis instead. Real world experience is infinitely more valuable than any degree.

>angsty teen
>'dont @ me'
>claims hes made tens of thousands
>doesnt provide pics
Put on your velcro shoes and take a walk kid

Attached: 1532864096772.jpg (468x895, 216K)

>If you are lazy do not get a project based job. The work is literally never over because your boss can always pull out another thing to do.
>this

My ex worked internal auditing for a consulting firm where on a good week would work 60 hours. Normally she was working 70-80 for exactly those reasons mentioned above. She made roughly double what I made, but was absolutely miserable and constantly frustrated from the workload.

you do internal or tax auditing?

>20
>neet/freelance graphic designer
>45k
>none
>buy qnt, dyor

Attached: f3v8795wfxe11.jpg (3438x3438, 734K)

>harvesting data
Glowing CIA nigger

>Age -45
>Job -WWTP
>Savings -combined retirement, equity and liquid assets about 700k
>Debt -none
>Advice-save, don’t rush to take on responsibility, have fun, don’t be an asshole

Man. I've been mad all night over this guy. I never got to be his bf

infosec consultant
27k (plus 10k in crypto)
0 debt of any kind

advice: don't move out of your parents, even if you get a job that pays well above the median household income.