Who here going through tough times?

Tell your story Jow Forums

Attached: 1439388681202.png (474x473, 20K)

B
I
T
C
O
I
N
AAAAAAAAAAAA RRRRRROOOOOOOWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEWOWOWOWOWWAWAWA ARARARARA CRYPOTCURNSY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA RAUGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

from $430k to $45k
i hope you never know this feel anons

nearly died yesterday.

was high on cocaine and tons of drinks but had no more zolpidem to come down so i layed in bed and smoked a joint after years of not doing smoking. threw up in my new 1k$ casper bed and felt the worst headache and pain in my life.

this was so bad im a changed man now. will literally live like a monk from now on.

first day back in the wage cage today after retiring from NEET

retard

Down 17k from 20 Initial investment, looking for ways to make extra money this fall and winter.

Already have some people lined up who will call me to shovel their walks, anyone else have any other good ideas?

I figure making an extra 4k a year doing oddjobs is feasible. I'll be back on my feet in 4 years time

Just took a loan on an online bank
Accumulating more BTC every day since two weeks
Sometimes I'm asking myself If im not gambling my all life
Then I remember people with +50,000 BTC wallets didnt sell anyone @20k so we are obviously going to 100k at least
still afraid desu

Can't afford to pay bills or eat, but don't have enough time to get a full-time job because I am also a full-time student trying to graduate to provide a better life for myself (comp sci). I just have to trust that it will all pay off in the end.

The Lord will provide

Attached: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg (640x480, 29K)

>took out a loan
>to buy BTC
RIP

I'm from a semi old money (engineering company) family and my younger brother is a drug addict/artist living life on easy mode, my younger sister died when she was 4. I'm the only one to actually carry on the family and wealth. I'm super bitter because I'm actually more creative and a better visual artist than my brother, but did engineering under my parents approval/tradition. Once he dropped out of college, they started treating him as a child again, encouraging his art (photography and animation) where he makes 1-2k a month and probably works 20 hour weeks.

And I love the retard too, he's nice but plans on burning all of his inheritance on partying and being unemployed. All the family pressure to succeed, whether it is real or only self-imposed, falls to me. And I have 0 genuine motivation to climb any sort of wageslave ladder. I don't care to start my own business either, my brother is the enterpeneurial one

Attached: 1536248353755.jpg (526x567, 74K)

Today I was in a live transmission with some user that told me it would be fun it I did a first person livestream on the favela, then I did it.

The shit started when some crackheads saw the cellphone and thought I was an undercover cop, shit escalated and the drug dealers came to me and I had took half an hour to explain what I was doing, almost got fucked for no reason.

The designer is ending the ebook, I'm with a healthier mind than I was 3 weeks ago, things are better and I can see a better future.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-09-24 at 19.48.50(1).jpg (780x1040, 102K)

comedowns are the fucking worst bro.

Don't listen to this faggot. Taking out a loan isn't terrible. Idiots do it everyday for shit meme degrees and shitty business ideas. As long as you are patient with strong hands, it'll pay off.

link ruined me and itll never moon

hang on fren

Attached: 1526618771005.png (790x837, 229K)

Yes he will Brother

Attached: SergeyofNazareth.png (768x960, 1.19M)

Stop focusing on your brother. Do what you want to do. Stop living up to these invisible expectations and memes like "family tradition". This is about you and only you. Take a week off and try to figure out what YOU want to do.

hiding from military conscription. worst feeling when you don't even feel basic safety. jesus christ that's like the first layer of maslow's pyramid of needs

damn bro thats real

> i am now a monk

Attached: images.png (241x209, 7K)

Unable to land a job, pretty old and in some debt (though I have to get rid of that quickly, probably by this week). Not pleasant. I have had better times for sure. Need to make 200 bucks real quick.

where did things go wrong in your life that you are old and you are hanging by a thread?

god bless you favelanon.

Yes, but I'd rather not share if that's OK senpai

Well... basically I lived for too long as a NEET. I tried the normal life a bit. I tried getting out of that and was doing well, working towards sort of a goal. Then something broke me completely and I reverted back to that piece of shit I was before.

I lost my job as an executive salesman in 2010. I didn't have a lot of money left so in my rage I just spent it all on bitcoin. I bought back when it was at 2$ for around 50 of them and never looked back. I lived in hard times as a wagecuck until December 2017 when people at my work place started talking about bitcoin which reminded me of my account. Sold at about 23k each in CAD since I made about a million selling them (a bit less with fees). All in all, I ended up buying a house, a car, furniture and everything. I started going at Uni this year to actually get a bachelor's degree in economy. I also embraced the 30 year old boomer completely in life. I unironically bought a John Deere to mow the lawn at 5am every Saturday.

Though I now have wasted most of my 20s.

I just want to stay inside home all day everyday. I feel like I'm losing my energies everytime I go out and takes a day to recover. I don't even have social anxiety but going out really tires me. I also don't want to go back to uni or ever have a job.

Nice larp fag

I've been unemployed since March after having a prestigious position paying well into the 6 figures.

At the same time I've been eating incredibly high quality food and have been learning a ton about nutrition and health and am in the best physical condition of my life.

I am simultaneously in a horrendous mental condition but peak physical condition.

I live with my parents in a retirement community and I feel like I'm trapped in a cage but I am growing stronger at the same time.

I have no idea what's going to happen.

Thanks bro, God bless you too!

Thats almost the same as me. Im 38 fuck me. Holding on though.

Good luck man

Thanks man. Good luck to you too. Let's see if we can get out of this.

I worked as a formulation chemist at a small construction chemicals company. After working there for 3 years, i had changed the product line from breaking even to 20% profits. The volume they had made them millions. In addition, i change a failed branching into a new product line into a manufacturing line with 50% off the original raw material cost. My work helped them sell the company which left me with a stagnating job in a company who would eventually fire 20% of the organization including me.

Now I'm working a starter position in finance, and i wont stop until i make it 10x over.

Proud of you man, if true it sounds like you've made it. Boomer life seems comfy and is something I aspire to.

These posts sounds like me. I think browsing Jow Forums all day has a lot to do with it. I need to find a job and force myself out of my apartment. I'm a NEET but I work out everyday and eat healthy, so I'm in very good shape. I also am decent looking so I have an active sex life, but I end up lying to women about my career. It's a very weird feel.

Attached: god dammit.png (496x384, 223K)

Bought some modafinil off some sketxhy pajeet website.Took a shit ton of modafinil and coffee for months on end, all of the sudden I start waking up 1.5 hours after I go to sleep at night. And can't go back to sleep

5 months later after stopping I'm sleeping a Max of 3 hours a night. Doctors think I fried my receptors /killed neurons by taking 600 mg modafinil+ coffee for weeks straight. I've been prescribed all kinds of sleep meds and I still wake up after 3 hours consistently a night

I am completely fucked. Can't focus can't work can barely workout even after downing gallon's of coffee. Tried quitting coffee and still no sign of improvement

Don't know if I'll ever naturally sleep more than 3 hours again. Bills coming up, got fired from my job, don't know how I'm going to make ends meet

Attached: 1536197859797.jpg (320x320, 23K)

And then you woke up.

Top kek

1 year of intense meditation (3 hours daily)/2.5grams of shrooms once a month will cure you user good luck

Attached: 1534718007482.jpg (357x500, 101K)

>mixes cocaine and alcohol

Not gonna make it.

No, but I really wish I could get back to my 20s. I've literally lost 1 homeless and 6 of them working at Harvey's, while seeing a bunch of my high school people come through as clients seeing most of them successful. I unironically wish they could see me now, especially since they were always dicks to me

I tried doing a two week fast out in the middle of nowhere, didn't work. About to get some camping gear and just go a month in the woods with no food no stims only minerals and water.

Wish me luck

Attached: darkwojak.png (800x527, 446K)

Not a larp sadly. About to take some seraquil to try and knock myself out.

Literally burned over 5 months of my prime years for my desire to optimize my coding productivity and lose weight

Attached: 1537738419848.jpg (205x246, 19K)

My kids are sick. Nothing worse than a little one crying to be held and nothing you can do about it. You hold and cuddle them but it isn't enough

Natural selection at work

Attached: 1533755146617.jpg (1512x1512, 430K)

Sounds like a pretty average weekend for me if you add a little ketamine to the mix. Kek I will almost certainly be dead by 40 oh well being a boomer sucks anyway.

I'm a man of extreme luck both good and bad. I have leukemia and I'm 27. Also woke up to an unexpected 6k in my bank. Met my wife through omegle, the online chat room. Most of my money is in crypto. My life is a ship struggling against the sea of life and I find myself in strange waters.

Attached: h8TeCD9VrBI.jpg (604x604, 83K)

good luck user report back

I didn't make that much as you, allegedly. But I have this ritual on Saturday mornings around 7AM that I am able to do because of eth and another shit token. I was able to buy a used ford tractor, just bug blue hunk of shit I store in a large detached garage. I live in city, but the area I am is very rural but up and coming. In this detached garage I also have this old school speaker system, like the giant floor speakers us boomers like. I wake up excited around 6 and I'm just fucking giggling from the time I wake up, brush teeth, and make a cup of coffee. Around 630 I go out to my garage half naked, open up the doors, put on my acoustic headphones that block out anything over 85 she and I'm always in tears in anticipation at this point. I turn on the radio, I put an old Joe Diffee CD in and play John Deere Green as loud as possible. On repeat from the floor speakers. I let the song play for about 3-4 times while I check the fluids etc. Now,I have a few acres but I'm close enough and the houses are older where I know these old folks are just hearing, "ON A HOT SUMMER NIGHT HE WROTE BILLYBOB LOVES CHARLEEN..." to ad infinitum at around 7am.

But my favorite part is when I start up the tractor. I purposely put a tiny amount of gas in this piece of shit 800 series tractor so it runs and then stalls. I love cranking it and you get the fucking WUB WUB WUB vroom and it runs for like 2 minutes while "ON A HOT SUMMER NIGHT HE WROTE BILLYBOB..." continues to play. So I pretend I'm all mad and start yelling and hooting for a few minutes until I put more gas in it and the WUB WUB vroom kicks off.

At this point its close to 730 and the local ordinances allow me to start at 8, but if someone ever called the police they'd never make it there before 8 to cite me. I probably spend 30 mins max mowing my property, all while this music is blasting from my garage in the middle of nowhere.

Same. No ket though, never touching that evil shit ever again. I should really kick the white but god damn it's so good while drinking.

/2, didn't think I actually typed this much.

I usually finish, park, turn off the radio by 9, shower, eat breakfast, and never go outside for the remainder of the weekend. But I chuckle to myself in my room for several hours each Saturday wondering what my distant neighbors think of some guy who they never see leaves his house yet has effeminate twinks over and uber eats 70% of the time.

My neighbors use to wave at me

Been there mate. Just lost a friend to some bad coke. Don’t fuck around w it. Take the lesson to heart.

7k to $300
yea fuck crypto ive been in it since 2012 and only lost money ever trade

We're all gonna make it brahs

Attached: 1537533591990.png (1024x1024, 1M)

I'm the only trader I know. I'm the only programmer I know. I've worked alone and from home my entire career. The few friends I have are non-tech, non-financial... normie types. They're good people, but I can't relate to them much. Usually I'd say something stoic like "I am alone, but I am not lonely." but about twice a year it'll hit me all at once. This is one of those times.

Attached: 1532485911328.png (887x560, 53K)

Lol sorry but that’s fucking insane. How could you have lost money starting in 2012. I feel the pain of your loss though. Down to 118k from 650k. Not the best feeling in the world. At least I only put in around 6k

Been sick for a year and a half, chronic mrsa infection in sinuses, terrible inflammation at all times, allergic reactions to most food. It got so bad that I had to quit my high paying manual labor job, quit lifting and teaching fitness (my second job) and break up with my gf to move in with family. After languishing for about a year, I've finally been diagnosed with a couple autoimmune diseases. The prognosis is a lifetime of managing uncontrollable autoimmune flairups by minimizing stress and doing as little as possible. All my physical and monetary gains have disappeared and I will never be able to do the things I loved the most about being alive (lifting, circus arts, climbing, eating for gains etc). Also my grandfather, who taught me how to work and make art, died last week. If Link doesn't moon I'm hanging myself.
Good luck bros.

Do a fast bro. Join me, I'm gonna try to go 2 weeks. It'll reset everything

im 20 years old and not in college or starting a career. Im a security guard.

I fast 2 days a week and it kind of helps, maybe 2 weeks would be better. I hope it helps you out.

how do i fix my life help

>If Link doesn't moon
user...

user, I...

This is fucked. I saw you posting in another thread a few weeks ago. I took a bunch of modafinil I bought from modup.net a while back but never more than 200mg in a day and never more than a few days in a row. I have trouble sleeping as well though not nearly as bad as you. Mine is mostly anxiety related but reading your thread freaked me out.

>something broke me completely
What was her name?

FPBP

Attached: 1519554502596.png (250x235, 60K)

You’ll be okay bro stay strong

Smoke some weed, man!

Attached: Aeronotics.jpg (720x720, 107K)

Thanks for the positivity guys. I love weed (no offense to the people who freak at degenerate here). I'm lucky recently because I getting a brand new immunotheoray that's literally cutting edge and changing how many different cancers are being treated by reprogramming your own immune system.

Good luck to your investments!

Yeah I know that feel bro.

Are you me user?

Thing is I have zero friends and shit hits me more than twice a year. Working on getting an in office job. I hope that pans out soon. I cant stand working remote anymore.

Small steps towards something better user.

And that's not even touching the gigantic money sink. The Colombian Jew is a hard one to break free from.

>26
>back in school after taking 5 years off
>feels like I'm gonna fail my exams
>not even sure if I want to continue with my degree
>don't even really like it
>been working shitty low paying jobs since I was 16 and I just feel like this will be my life
>tried to teach myself code, but got overwhelmed and failed at it
>tried to tech myself basic IT shit, but found it to be boring
>thought about doing blue collar jobs, but I don't want to be doing back breaking work when I'm in my 40's
>can't join the military because I'm not mentally stable for it
I just feel stuck in life. I'm also feeling so fucking lonely lately. I feel like if I do meet a women, it will be some retired roastie.

Attached: pain.jpg (468x431, 17K)

Just found out the love of my life is a fat neckbeard German who's been cat-fishing me for 9 months. Pic related, it's his Jewish best friend who's pictures he was using

Attached: 1d40129c-ef15-4a8c-b908-38ead760a537.png (1266x1600, 2.09M)

I second what another user said about meditation. Buy a meditation book and meditate every day no matter what.

>love of your life
>pixels on a screen and flirty texts from 350lb Günter Klaus.

What a sad life. Really though, that's not love. Or if you fell in love with a sweaty Bavarian meat hog, just reciprocate his faggoty and civil partnership him. Put him on HRT and fuck him.

After years of hating my fucked up teeth I finally went to an orthodontist. Was all set to get braces but then my idiot dentist went ahead and drilled a huge amount of enamel from all my molars on the right side. Now my Bite is all fucked up and I'll probably have to spend thousands of dollars to get crowns to replace what that asshole drilled away. Gonna see if I can sue the fucker.

>1.25MM
>Want to sell
>Fuck my kike country with their absurd taxes
>Move
>Oh shit market crashed, my folio is down a lot
>At least I am still a bit in profit from the big tax savings
>You still need to pay taxes to us because fuck you t. home country

End result:
-lost 1 year of my life (and aged like 5+ because of the stress)
-dropped out of top school
-lost 600k+

I have literally never felt worse. All I do now is browse biz and sleep

Then I read favelanons posts and realize I have it good but I still just feel paralyzed and like shit

Oh I forgot one
- first gained 30lbs fat after which I lost like 60+lbs of mass
-strength is non existant and bench press went down by over 50lbs (used to do sets of 275*10)

How the fuck do I overcome such a massive fuck up in life?

Believe in yourself bro

thanks bro, stay strong

I study full time and work full time at 19, at least get a part time job. But then again it’s okay to be poor when you’re a round student fren, good luck.

how much are you worth now?

Good luck user. Hope you find what you're looking for. I might do the same eventually, but I'd have to move across the country to do so. It would be nice to find a cozy/funded startup company, I don't think I'd fit into a large corporate culture.

Attached: 1533816343955.jpg (736x815, 38K)

Thanks too! Have a good night

Get out of Bitcoin Segwit you have been warned

I’m 19, I study full time and I’m really bright externally. Was beaten a lot as a kid all the way up to 17 so I’ve always been a bit socially weird, now I have a terrible tendency to dissociate people from animals, I feel power and money hungry. I feel like every exchange I have with another person is just me trying to further my agenda. Sure it feels good to be winning and “successful” but it gets so lonely. No one cares

Flu season has started so I have a renewed hatred for my current job. I'm willing to take a $50,000 pay cut to work in a less stressful setting but the field is too saturated for me to get selected for an interview.

My mood is so fucked up because I did a ton of MDMA and LSD at a music festival this past weekend. I'm at the bottom of my group's social ladder so I don't know why I go to these things. I get so shy and hardly talk to anybody.

Now I'm contemplating suicide for the millionth time. The possibility of retiring early from my crypto and stocks is the only thing that keeps me going nowadays.

I also work full time and have a few side hustles

Stick to LSD friend but do it less often, you’ll feel better for it. Don’t be set to your social group, if you go out and make more friends that will help you rise in your existing circle, as well as any mistakes made can be negated by the fact you have so many people to choose from.

I have decided to try to get back with my fairly crazy ex gf who I dumped 4 months ago

The feelings haven't left and I can't tolerate the idea of being with any new girls so I'm giving her another chance and I'm going to try to help her fix her shit

I know I sound like a fool but this is my fate, can't bear the idea of leaving her alone in the world with her issues and a shitty circle

Attached: 1536984344298.jpg (400x400, 20K)

I hate that I don't have a ton of friends but I also don't really like to make new friends. It's a weird paradox. I actually introduced one of school/work friends to my friend group a couple of years ago. Sometimes it kills me how he gets along so well with the rest of them and the new people that we meet.

Building a duplex and my first home.
Going to dirvert cashflow from the duplex to paying off my mortgage.

Work in real estate 70k salary + commission giving investment advice to boomers.
Gonna start doing property developments soon.

Hold $400usd of bnb and some meme stocks. Also have a commercial honey business I started a couple of years back that seems to be going well.

Constantly fight the urge drug myself back into the neet life

This is coming from a guy who has done a lot of drugs.

Just for future reference, mixing alcohol and cocaine is a really bad idea. Very hard on the heart. Can cause heart attack or stroke.

If you drink alcohol never add an upper into the mix.

Where you from man? Are you Australian? Because if you are, I’ll be your friend

its been tough times for the last 18 years
i don't think i want any of it anymore

You are fucking young. Find your strengths and build on those

Well, what do you actually like?