Fellow stinkers...

Fellow stinkers, how do you find motivation to stay in education / employment when you know you're going to be filthy rich within the next couple of years? I'm really struggling to focus on my studies because all I can think of is the singularity, and how it'll all be meaningless once chainlink moons.

Attached: 1511297983919.png (1080x1080, 1.37M)

>counting your chickens before they hatch

See you at 0.

life is not worth living if there is no challenge or something to overcome

By torturing myself with fud by lurking biz 24/7 and reading every post in every single Chainlink thread

I don't think I've ever been more certain about anything than the fact that LINK will inevitably moon. It's the missing piece to finally push blockchain to the mainstream.

True, however my goals are different now that I've gained more knowledge. Not sure how to realign them with what I am currently studying.

Can't buy more link without any income.

I think I have enough, also I'm a student, not getting additional income for more linkies.

I don't really care, it'll be like 2023 by the time Link really picks up.

You think so? I'm also a student graduating soon so I need time to get some income and accumulate my linkies.

What makes you think we still have time?

Attached: comfyLink.jpg (620x400, 60K)

because you are obviously delusional. you need 1mil+ to retire at 60. assuming you are 12, you need a lot of fucking money, and link is worth $0

What are dividends, retard?

even with 1mm invested, dividends arent going to pay you to live free from your teens on.

Stop acting like this is guaranteed. There is a VERY small chance of getting rich off of link. VERY FUCKIGN SMALL. Thinking you'll get rich off of any investment is the most retarded perspective to hold.

Your first premise is wrong. Stop spending so much time reading about chainlink on Biz. I'm serious, I'm not trying to FUD. You're literally setting yourself up for disaster by thinking this is going to change your life. It is an extremely stupid and unhealthy thought to retain.

Crypto has changed thousands of lives and it's here to stay. People have definitely become rich off a few lucky investments. Link is one of the most promising projects in the space.

That doesn't mean anything. Link isn't as promising as people here think. Stop making financial decisions guided by Biz. I'm serious. The people here don't know what they're talking about.

almost any time you could have invested in link it was a bad idea. very few people have become rich from this shit.

Attached: bullshit.png (967x481, 71K)

Honestly 1k is fud. Btc went to 17k and that was before banks started blockchain adoption. One link will easily be worth 50k in 2025.

>'people here don't know what they're talking about'
>doesn't specifically address claims made by op or by countless threads about link
What did he mean by this?

I hear you - always take caution. Biz isn't my only source of info but there's valuable info hidden in the autistic hivemind that is Biz. Nothing wrong with some optimism.

Just look at the reality of what you're hoping on:

You, and 95% of the people here jerking off over Link didn't even know what an oracle was a year ago. Now there is a bunch of poor 20 year olds thinking they won the lottery for buying a "decentralized oracle network" cryptocurrency and they all think they're geniuses, but they all know they're really just parroting shit that is hashed out here. No one here is smart or successful.

Well yeah no one's gonna get rich off an unfinished project in a speculative market lol

Those are some blanket statements and wild assumptions lol

You're even parroting that: "there's valuable info in the autisitc hivemind..."

There is VERY LITTLE valuable information here. People just parrot and feed off of eachother's hopium. The sooner you realize that, the better off you'll be financially. This is absolutely no different than any lost normie crypto facebook group, there is just less PC here.

Those are accurate statements. Don't even try to pretend they're not.

They're accurate but they have little to do with Link, its development and what it could achieve. Your argument is ad hominem. 'Chainlink's holders on Jow Forums are mostly poor and unsuccesful, therefore it's not a sure bet'. Address the details or your opinion is worth as much as the pee pee poo poo poster.

>ad hominem

You missed the keyword hidden. Fake news is everywhere - that's why we advocate DYOR.

At the end of the day link is a promising project with reputable partnerships and potential for great success.

No delusion on this side my dude.

>What makes you think we still have time?
we dont, but user's right in that LINK's price will just keep going up over time.
you probably have another month to accumulate at values anywhere near what they are now.
if predictions are right, but price hops will begin mid-to-late october.

Well said user

>even with 1mm invested, dividends arent going to pay you to live free from your teens on.
a teenager with 1mil should never have to work again with even the least risk investments on the side. throw in some mid risk/high risk stuff and youre winning.

The type of price jumps we're talking about would most likely come from adoption and real world use as opposed to speculation, no?

get a load of this retard. a teenager with 1mil will never have to save for retirement because that's a massive nest egg to grow with compound interest. you'll still need income to live off of because the only risk-free money you'll get from that will have you living like a peasant and never growing your principal amount (and it being worth jackshit by retirement due to inflation).

unironically kys

goals right there man. saving and smart investments can make for a comfy lifestyle yeah?

they'd come from both. remember, speculation is always, to some degree, tied in with real world conditions.
also, i expect significant media coverage of LINK in the coming weeks/months. think of ripple: a nothing coin that sits top3 in market cap. off what? off profile, basically. just think what will happen to LINK when normies find out about it. this is why we call it a singularity.
another also: real actual passive income. this is LINK's ace in the hole.

if a teenager started living a hedonistic lifestyle off of their 1MM they'd be dead with a couple of years, making investment strategy moot.
drugs and std-ridden women are not viable longterm, they're also pretty boring after a while.

a hedonistic lifestyle? most people need more than $20-30k (the only guaranteed return you'll get off $1M) each year to live comfortably, you raging faggot. not everyone wants to be a neet living in mommy's basement.

hey dumb nigger do you know what circulating supply is?

Do you know most link will be staked in nodes rather than on exchanges

who shoved a 2x4 up your loose asshole, faggot? Claim some more shit that you have absolutely no idea about lol

deluded af

True - speculation is a huge driver in this market. Do we have any stats on link's passive income potential? That shit would make me diamonds.

lol ikr. nigga is so salty and pessimistic

I definitely don't need more than $2MM to live a comfortable life from age 20. That's way more than enough to start a business and set yourself up for life.

If I didn't believe in LINK personally, I wouldn't be invested. It's not like seeing a Sergey mcdonal'ds meme for the 905th time changed my mind. All you have to do is think about it logically, and you'll understand why Chainlink is required for crypto to succeed. Of course some other company could replace them, but they're so far ahead that I highly doubt that'll happen.

are you mathematically literate? do you know what compound interest is?
i can take you by the hand if you want and go through the numbers with you? just let me know.

also, interest is in addition to your 1 million already owned. you kids make me laugh.

I wish one of these people saying you need $10MM to retire at 30 would show his math, as well. Their lifestyle must be fucking retarded. My parents lived most of their life on poverty tier wages, so I genuinely don't understand how you'd need that much. $30k - $40k a year is far more than enough to live a good life for me.