Huh

So they say they don't have a private repo.
This is true. All of their work is done in the public repo: github.com/smartcontractkit.
However, the never said they didn't have private branches in that public repo.

See attached pivitol comment.

Attached: privaterepo.png (349x490, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/uber-go/zap/blob/master/README.md
github.com/smartcontractkit/zap
twitter.com/AnonBabble

someone please confirm that this is real before it gets removed. I don't want to feel crazy alone.

Fucking Uber confirmed?

It's literally nothing

Why don't you link to the exact thing you're talking about?

>having to develop your tech in private because youre afraid other developers will make fun of your broken concept

I don't know how to link to a specific piviotol task.

Look for task (current iteration...task #4): "Application Run Chanel Executor..." or in the Project History tab (comment #2)

Doesn't appear to be related to Uber. If you look at Uber zap GitHub, it's a logging service.

github.com/uber-go/zap/blob/master/README.md

This lmao.

You're fucking hilarious op.

Uber dumped CL !!!

Attached: 1529677574941.png (597x797, 897K)

UBER
WERE GONNA BE RICH

>Doesn't appear to be related to Uber. If you look at Uber zap GitHub, it's a logging service.
>github.com/uber-go/zap/blob/master/README.md

>
>This lmao.
>You're fucking hilarious op.

Brown ID
>Never gonna make it

"Uber's open source software for Go development"

Zap - "Blazing fast, structured, leveled logging in Go."
Huh, I guess Uber logging things could have no connection to chainlink at all?

Also, no one is talking about the URL: github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink/vendor/go.uber.org/zap/zapcore.

There is NO "vendor" folder in the public view of the chainlink github.

Sergey stop sliding my thread. I will only stop if you tell me I'm fucking with your SEC compliance.

>"Uber's open source software for Go development"

>Zap - "Blazing fast, structured, leveled logging in Go."
>Huh, I guess Uber logging things could have no connection to chainlink at all?

So what, I can use all sorts of open source software that's developed by major companies, that doesn't mean they have any financial interest in me.

>Also, no one is talking about the URL: github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink/vendor/go.uber.org/zap/zapcore.

>There is NO "vendor" folder in the public view of the chainlink github.

Now this is interesting if true

Thank you for acknowledging that this is at least slightly weird... I really feel like I'm going crazy after the past year.

And to your first point, isn't that the whole point of ChainLink? They take the protocols of their "vendors" and integrate them into blockchain through adapters? Why would they be using core Uber code to do this if they didn't have Uber in the bag?

You all need to research more. The team has confirmed they are just using an opensource logging framework that just happened to bw developed by uber.
This is not related to working with uber. Go ask them in slack or pm them. They will confirm this is only used purely for logging purposes.

Its just open source software.

that's a reasonable explanation, but i believe in an omnipotent omniscient omnipresent god who is in control of everything all the time and there is no such thing as coincidence in my frame of reference.

Attached: links.jpg (648x800, 272K)

I don't know enough to answer this, I'm betting right, but it being under a vendor subfolder that isn't public makes me curious.

Where'd you find this?

Ok I'm settling down a bit.
They do have a folder for Zap: github.com/smartcontractkit/zap

I still don't get the vendor folder though. It could be full of juicy, custom adapters for their "clients" to use on mainnet launch. Something about Uber not wanting to open a general public API?

plz dont fire dimroc for his slip up

old news