Why is the White race so supreme?

Why is the White race so supreme?

How do you honour the greatest of the whiteness on a day to day basis?

You have to answer respectfully, user.

Attached: 89zP6Nd.jpg (960x540, 99K)

Attached: 1537578754196.png (624x951, 891K)

i bow to da bbc every night

fuck off /leftypol/

I'm asian

Attached: 1520644483162.jpg (1500x2055, 3.21M)

Lol just saw this video. this image is pure gold. Thank you sir

kiss it poopy

Attached: 280full.jpg.jpg (280x365, 12K)

your thread is shit and you're an idiot but i'd like you to explain this photograph

is it jews or incel blacks doing all the black shilling lately?

Fuck off, Jow Forums.

>saving pics of men in underwear
bbcposting really has you shook huh

How many Link does he own?

Answer honestly.

Based
Friendly reminder nobody in the world likes chinks or niggers

What vid is it?

that video was so weird

I honor the white race by alleviating the sexual urges of a white woman and giving her a taste of my BBC. White women require needs that tiny white dicklets just can't satisfy.

Attached: tumblr_o0rb2tOOIM1t7zat2o1_1280.jpg (960x737, 98K)

Higher risk tolerance

That's an asian woman

0 that’s why it won’t succeed, it’s a pajeet scam

You got that right. We're taking them too ;)

Aryans are part Annunaki thats why. Noah (Ziusudra) was King-caste of Sumer, before he received visions of Enki ordering him to build a submarine (no joke its in the tablets).

Noah ended up on mount Ararat. ARATA.
ARYAN.

Aryan means noble. Aryan is the noble and royal castes ruling over slave castes. Proof is that 10-15% Europeans carry Rhesus negative blood (offword admixture)

Chinks are especially engineered for perfect slaves by Nu kua.

Niggers however are not even slaves they are some primitive offshoot of humanity that mixed with archaic hominids.

Nice lore faggot

based

and redpilled

Attached: enhance.gif (300x201, 835K)

Sounds like a white 'we wuz'

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

whites are not special and biologically inferior. your accomplishments are minuscule compared to the Arabs and Asians and by going with iq standards, Europe and the west is woefully under first prize.

did you know that calcium deficiency and bone in Caucasians are terrible compared to the negro? did you know that whites have a higher chance of melanin cancers than any other race? how about the fact that whites are more susceptible to mental illness and are the biggest customer of psychiatric medications on earth?
whites are just glorified albinos that happened to adapt to cold weather. nothing new since Asians have lived in mountainous regions longer than Europe has existed.

if you take into biblical account, whites are sons of the devils while everyone else is a offspring of the son of man. book of Enoch states that.
and it makes sense, who else is responsible for the industrialization and perverted works of gods country? who is is responsible for the warfare that escalated towards gross destruction of the earth?
your accomplishments you claim are minuscule to the destruction of everything else/
and for "freedom"? for "civil" "liberty"?
take a look around. you claim to have brought peace and civilization to the nations you went to war against yet you claim that there is no peace even in the home you proudly claim with manifest destiny. your home is rampant with drug abuse, homosexuality, and lack of empathy and understanding towards those who also occupy the home with you. how do you expect to lead a world in chaos you invented yet ignorantly and arrogantly fail to brother with? you think you belong in the heavens with the almighty when your best feature is gluttony, bloodshed, theft and hypocrisy? you're so quick to claim honesty, morality and good doing but not so quick to also claim genocide, lying and blame shifting?
the most honest people are those who dwelt without of false laws and indoctrination.

Attached: dambana1_685_457_72.jpg (685x457, 52K)