FUCKING

FUCKING

PIECE. OF. SHIT.

Attached: NEO.png (1200x1200, 102K)

fell for the matrix meme.

Attached: CBFDECB0-B809-4D6B-9C7B-E6C9E5C74D04.jpg (480x360, 57K)

CHINKED
no sympathy.

>tfw bought at $125 and still holding.

Attached: caveman_notwojak.jpg (430x509, 58K)

This is almost a perfect analogy to what happens to those with yellow fever

Attached: 1516136655165.jpg (480x360, 30K)

>Whole market is down.
>Every single coin is down.
>But this one here, this one is a piece of shit.

YOU JUST DONT UNDERSTAND

Attached: 1478596860056.jpg (316x202, 15K)

>everything is down so we're not THAT bad xD
Kys. You're worse than REQ fags

>tfw when bought at $20 and already regretting it
I should have sold the pump on Sunday morning, but I slept in instead

Why isolate NEO? Look at ETH and every other top 50 coin. This thread is dumb. You could make it 100 different times. They're all down. Tether was the only play.

This

People always forget that NEO has been around almost as long as ETH. It has funding for over a decade. Its not going to die.

If btc breaks out downwards, I'll probably take the loss and sell then buy back in around $14.

Unironically this, especially with NEX (regulation compliant) and nOS coming out, i can see this back around $100 in a years time, but there are several better plays in the short term. Not super worried yet.

It hasn't slipped positions in proportion to the rest of the top 15 like NEO. NEO was liquidated to anchor ONT in much the same way that ETH was for EOS with the exception that there wasn't a giant ICO where NEO holders could exchange it for ONT at a much reduced exchange rate. Nope. Instead a pittance was air dropped and NEO equity was fed to the bear because of nepotism.

Fuck NEO. Look at the trade volume deltas for the first two months of ONT if you're interested. Enjoy how most of the time NEO gained, it got scalped to Ontology which allowed NEO to drift down till it looked like its place in the top 15 was tenuous and the scalping magically stopped. Like someone's hands got slapped away when they went to stir fry the golden goose.

Oh believe me I have fucked my share of Asian women. They love being dominated by white cock.

Coins are being unlocked soon and another 30mil will be dumped on open market. Anyone buying this now needs help.

Just holding for that China regulations rally and Im fucking out of this shit. Throwing 1000 NEO at NEX when it becomes available, shouldve done that with Ontology at $1.63

The coins are held by the dev group and have an annouced release date. They havent distributed most of what they already unlocked why woukd they dump the new stuff. Funding is already in place. They dont need cash.

When is NEX available?

>It hasn't slipped positions in proportion to the rest of the top 15 like NEO

EOS, ADA and TRX entered the top 15, otherwise NEO is about where it has been for over a year.

Could someone redpill me on Ontology?
What's its potential/use?

Is it a NEO fork?

>buying chinkshit

lol

It allows private businesses a way to adopt blockchain that can interact with NEO. NEO is public. ONT is for private businesses that dont want to have everything on a public chain. NEO VM runs both chains.

bought at $50. Neo is among my top regrets, could have sold at $300 but I was too greedy, after that I was hodling for a better exit and still continue to do so. It has to go up at some point right?

God I fucking hope so
Thanks man good info

>NEO
>$300
It should. I mean we're at a 100% retracement from the bullrun, but if btc shits the bed and/or the daily closes below $15.50, I'm jumping ship

I'm ride or die on Neo. I've already lost so much that the mere couple hundred I could cash out isn't worth nearly as much as the potential bull run.

>999
aw yiss, check my trips, neo is going up

in all seriousness though, that's a bad mentality to have, just a warning, these are the relevant levels in the immediate future

Attached: wellsee.png (1768x755, 86K)

Im just thankful for GAS and soon NEX. Finally this coin will have some use

buy ONT now, thanks me later.
if you know wechat and how chinese use cellphone to pay everything in their daily life, you know the potential of ONT.

bought at $24,sold at $239. fuck you hehe

YOUUUUUUUU

Attached: 1514229947754.png (989x1000, 436K)

I remember buying request at ico and feeling bad about selling it at 45 cents, unfortunately I converted into Eth fuck me

Can always have faith in the chinks to fuck you up the ass without any lube

I feel bad for your brah. I bought ANS at $6 and dumped on your ass. thanks though

leddit was right for once about a coin lul

Thanks just bought another 100k.