MFW a starter home up the street is $729,000 and my full time job won't be able to afford it

>MFW a starter home up the street is $729,000 and my full time job won't be able to afford it.

Thanks boomers. You fucked it up for everyone. There has to be a solution to this?

Attached: 1527635050350.jpg (542x640, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=acT_PSAZ7BQ
businessinsider.com/housing-market-existing-home-sales-have-peaked-bank-of-america-2018-9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

houses are great investments b/c they beat inflation easily. you should really blame the FED and the inflation rate.

youtube.com/watch?v=acT_PSAZ7BQ

Yeah, move to somewhere you can afford you whiny poor nigger

Move to Pittsburgh, fren
You can buy an amazing mansion for around 750k in an all white neighborhood
Or drive 15 minutes in any direction and pay 250k for a very nice house in an almost entirely white neighborhood
I rent for $500/month and I live 15 minutes from downtown, no niggers live on my street or any others nearby that I've seen

get a skill

Real estate actually just tracks inflation on average. For every booming tech hub there is a dying rust lump.

>Has a skill
>full time job
>unable to pay for the down payment.

Doesn't matter what kind of job you have. You're fucked from 10 ways to Sunday, buddy.

If you make 100k the houses will cost 500k. If you move to a place you can make 200k then they’ll cost a million. If you move to where they cost 100k you’ll be making $8 an hour at Walmart if you’re lucky to even have a job. You cannot win these days

>starter home
>700 thousand dollars

Don’t worry fren. Let’s just say there’s gonna be a lot of pink wojaks in real estate over the next few years

Attached: 7149C2C2-2FCE-4C37-BE8A-5D5EC06C05D0.jpg (232x217, 17K)

I hope you're right, user. I hope you are right.

Attached: 1531376361135.jpg (480x482, 27K)

China will continue to buy the boomer homes... Then when prices dip a little, the boomers will blame us for being lazy and not motivated enough... The solution is simple, buy a house in a third world country and rent it out... Vacation in it, then retire to it.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x269, 959K)

I'm probably in the minority but owning a house doesn't interest me at all. Taxes, locked into one place, maintenance, etc.

>There has to be a solution to this?
there is...

Attached: 1wzfvo.jpg (1440x900, 708K)

>just retire in Thailand bro
>just spent 30 years in a jungle surrounded by people who are confused by you who you don't understand in a weird culture with greasy ugly women everywhere and pay for the experience bro

People who want to move to shithole counties are absolutely fucking disgusting, you're a dirty pleb and probably a virgin. Leaving the western world and literally paying to live in a weird as fuck country.

>wants to buy a home instead of a small and cozy 1 room flat
are you even an autist? and if not, then what are you doing on Jow Forums?

>small and cozy 1 room flat
>paying rent while making someone else rich

Are you retarded?

Attached: 1521514139333.jpg (415x454, 35K)

i bought a "starter" home that isn't really a starter home. 2400 sq ft, 3br/2ba, good neighborhood, $250k. 3.5% down and $13k in closing costs

bretty gud

Your making bantz but the cost of living in the soviet union was minimal. You do 1/2 day of menial work for the entire month and you are good.

Oh look another commie zoomer that prays for a housing collapse

Non murican brainlet here. How did boomers fuck everything? Can some tl;dr for me?

Good luck stopping the most powerful version of Tether i.e. the FED

that's max 5 years salary for a halfway decent job. pretty sure boomers werent getting better deals than that.

mass killing would definitley mean less buyers just saying

>Pittsburgh

>tfw all i do is post FUD on reddit about how the fundamentals arent sound so people should stop buying property

Makes me laugh when retards with investment properties get all angry and write huge diatribtes which can be defeated with a few simple charts and sophistry

Im in Sydney where the income to property price ratio is ~12. So it really is overpriced historically and internationally.

this one fits multiple landlords

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 4K)

Save up and buy a duplex in a good part of town. Rent one side and live in the other. Buy a few more within the next 5 or so years. Then move out to a new home paid for by your tenants. Good luck.

Might wanna consider the costs involved

Damn straight. For whatever reason, in my hometown techie hipsters are buying homes in what was once the ghetto for $300,000+. These homes literally were crack houses 20-25 years ago.

As a result, the people who used to live there have moved out to the suburbs (well, not the nicest ones, but fairly close to me). They all have a new luxury vehicle, with what I assume is a very sketchy financing plan, i.e. zero down, thanks to what are essentially CDO's, but with the auto financing industry. So combined with the increased property taxes, when the inevitable layoffs come in the near future, they're most likely going to be fucked hard.

So yeah, Bobo's next purge is going to be absolutely fucking brutal.

Attached: 1530871590328.jpg (525x502, 51K)

>buy home
>get head chopped off

>Oh look another commie zoomer that prays for a housing collapse

you bet your ass it will!

Attached: 1533825294369.jpg (800x450, 157K)

>Buying a house in a seller's market

Why would you even want to do this? Just live with your parents for now and wait until the bubble pops.

Buying a house now probably means you're overpaying 20-30% of the house's actual current value.

Don't blame all boomers, only your parents

Takes an island of boomers to raise the price of home ownership beyond whats affordable

Vote Trump out so market gets fucked again, and you can buy cheap house. Problem solved

when boomers die off demand will be even higher and you 30yo boomers will become the new property boomers with your inheritance homes

sydney here too. shit is truly beyond fucked, rent is twice what i was paying in canberra.

Sydney here.

Living with parents at 26. Im never moving out lmao.

The solution is easy.

Attached: 5B5C7F1D-B631-46DA-8A58-FE522102EAC2.png (450x735, 776K)

I outright own a 3-bed 2-bath house in the middle of Seoul and I'm 23, no mortgage. Sucks to be you people though.

Oh where you at? 24 in Hurstville. Parents have accepted that moving out is unaffordable at this rate and don't mind while I build up a plan for business/gain some savings.

Find another street

I’m not seeing the MLS link, faggot

Was at home in Sydney until 26. Now I’m renting in the inner west. Nice commute to cbd, but rent sucks.

Thinking of moving to US with Californian girlfriend next year but that place is just as fucked.

shoot your boomer parents and take over their land/house.
Banks are printing money (basicly another form of taxing your) and pump land and real estate prices (which boomers benefit from and you suffer)
the only way to even out the playing field is to start reducing the boomer population

Just relocate to another country. I wont say where, but there are some countries that are not Pajeetistan or China Hustle and the houses cost from 50-200k and you get super beautiful women in the process.

America is fucked anyways dude wtf seriously.

T. Scared of the world

>rentcucks will defend this

ITT NEETS too dumb to realize the population bubble won't pop

>t. never actually lived in a third world shithole

disease x

It already popped. Nobody is having too many kids. Birth rates are falling all over the world.
Even India's birthrate is close to western now.
It's just they have alot of people already which makes them look like they're breeding.

yeah, because nobody had anything (besides the bootlicker party members). you had 1 pair of shoes that didnt fit and were exactly the same as everyone elses, no car, no tv, best you could hope for was having an old busted radio your friend boris fixed for a bottle of vodka, so you could listen to american propaganda.
>be me
>professional in easter european capital
>have a good job in respected international company
>average salary: 12k euro per year
>earn a bit over average, 16-18k per year
>starter 1 bd flat in a shitty ghetto around gypsies: 60k
>anything at least half decent: >150k
>houses in the suburbs start from 200k for a 2bd/1bt cuckshed
>getting a mortage is either impossible or you get raped by interest (~9%) or retarded clauses (bank gets your house if you lose your job even if you continue your payments, your interest gets hiked if you change jobs, no early repayments, etc)
and yet theres hundreds of mcmansions being built in the suburbs. how the fuck they pay for them is beyond my wageslave comprehension.

Attached: 983816e1b1b754b7d3725f1baf1ad66626b9e7467ac2d1fb9f893f11297b305c.jpg (520x1859, 310K)

You'll be the new 30 year old boomer once those boomers die.
And people will make memes about you

yeah except this time it'll be the other way around.
how 30yo boomers couldnt afford a house even if they'd suck dick 24/7 and now a zoomer can get one because the housing market, banking and everything that goes with it collapsed in 2020 and this time without a gov ballout.

2008 bubble is repeating itself except this time we have hordes of 3th world shitholes coming over and needing housing too. This adds a few % to te retarded inflation that's been happening.

The move to make is renting where you live, if you want to invest in real estate, buy a rental property with a good return. Your not tied down if you need to move. Regardless, now is a HORRIBLE time to buy real estate with our market situation. If you do buy something, get it at a fixed interest rate. Real estate sucks, it can be lucrative, but every blue collar guy that isn't a degenerate puts his hands, labor, blood sweat and tears into fixing up houses. The supply side of this market is high.

put your money in crypto and buy a house when the housing bubble pops all over again

>There has to be a solution to this?
mmm yes. a final solution, you might say?

Just live near black people bro. Seriously, how bad could it actually be?

im 31 with 800k in the bank and living with dad

fuck sluts get money

I’m white in Vancouver. Neo-ANZAC to genocide chinks soon? P..please?

They die soon, or get Alzheimer's or some other shit. Just wait 10 years lol.

Did this, can confirm. Tenants you live with can be a bitch tho

That's completely untrue in Africa, Latin America, and the Middle East, you moron

do any of you dipshits seriously believe in 10 years housing will NOT be more expensive then it is now?
the brown population is exploding and every white nation is being flooded with these subhumans. they all need a place to live and the government is happily redistributing white tax dollars to pay for these goblins housing. as long as brown people keep coming in and the banks keep printing money, why would RE prices every go down?

haha cocksuckers i cashed out in december and i bought myself a house

thanks for your money, fags

>why would RE prices every go down?

because wage growth is 0 and previously it was >0 which allowed people to bid up the price equal to anything above 0 but now they cannot do that

>housing is expensive at the top of the longest bull market ever

Attached: B5F509E3-AF01-41FB-BE28-08AB2EAA909D.jpg (675x725, 81K)

There is a solution but you're too entitled to even view it as an option.

Either get a better job or move to an area with a lower cost of living. Stop blaming people from decades ago for your own failure to thrive.

businessinsider.com/housing-market-existing-home-sales-have-peaked-bank-of-america-2018-9

Attached: 867AE334-E8BD-4FF0-BCD0-B2E2C0B2C7B9.jpg (640x503, 117K)

>“The peak in existing home sales can largely be explained by the decline in affordability,” Meyer said.

how will boomers and bootstrap cucks ever recover?

they won't, and rightfully so. Any who don't get out and prepare for a correction deserve what is coming to them.

The 30 year old boomers will unironically out boomer the actual boomers

Come to the EU, loads of cheap properties with a nice portion of land