Tomo make you Fomo, Mainnet in 2 months

(1) very low market cap

(2) 10+ VC investors

(3) Many partnerships (Te-Foods, Binkabi, etc.)

(4) OVER 2000 TPS on testnet with a view to 20–30k TPS with scaling solutions—including sharding

(5) Scalable blockchain—every Ethereum smart contract can run on Tomochain. Developers are able switch between Tomochain and Ethereum with ease.

(6) Almost instant transaction confirmations with near 0 fees—testnet currently live with mainnet in Q4 2018

(7) Novel Proof-of-Stake Voting (PoSV) consensus—a PoS based blockchain(Masternodes + Staking)

(8) Tomochain DEX integration planned Q1 2019—run and supported by the masternode infrastructure with a percentage of fees going to masternodes

(9) Offices in Vietnam, Singapore and soon Japan—strongly positioned in South-East Asian and Japanese markets, as well as Korea and China

(10) CEO Long Vuong—co-founder of NEM

Attached: tomo.png (724x682, 468K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tomochain.com/dapps/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=426303.msg7279112#msg7279112
medium.com/tomochain/tomochain-faculty-of-information-technology-university-of-engineering-and-technology-vietnam-b51d8487af39
hyperblocks.pro/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've tried user
They hate money
20k here

Market cap only 14mil, same as quant.

Testnet live. Binance listing before mainnet in November.

At least 10X from here

Attached: bbbbbbbbb.jpg (964x1199, 163K)

only have 2000

We're not in a bull. Mainnet news will do nothing.

if u have been around you know as a fact that a project with this scope + mainnet = binance listing 90% of the time

I'm doubtful about this one too senpai. Could be wrong though. I do think this project could moon in a bull run, but right now there are simply not enough eyes on it.

try harder;)
that's short term thinking. I'm more here for that 100x
good enough to stake
Except it will. It's not the exact day mainnet happens that will cause it to pump. Look at tomo over the past 2 weeks, they have announced 4 or more partnerships. At this rate they will be announcing another 20+ partnerships before mainnet at the end of November. Beyond that, they have mentioned a top exchange before mainnet happens;) so much good news to come. So yes, the mainnet news will do nothing but it's the news/hype around the mainnet + the adoption of such a great platform that will cause the moon.

once people realize the scalability is like nothing else, people will be moving their dapps and smart contracts off eth onto tomo
that in itself is huge
i cant wait to start staking my way to be a masternode candidate

I agree that this project will moon in the bull run but this mainnet news + partnerships that will come in the next two months will be big. While there are not much eyes on it if you go on twitter and do a $tomo search you will see more and more famous twitter accounts shilling Tomo. You know people like Donnycrypto and Luke Martin (VentureCoinist), will start shilling the fuck out of Tomo to twitter normies again when movement starts. Right now you have people like Shill Nye and Mocho but Luke and Donny + many others have a fuckton of tomo and you know they will start shilling it more as mainnet approaches and partnerships starting diving in. They have already shilled it before and you know they will start again.

100% agree with you. The fact that every Ethereum smart contract can run on Tomochain will be huge. Developers who learned solidity can easily run stuff on Tomochain as well as tokenswap from ethereum to tomo for cheaper fees.

It's the reason Te-Foods is working with them. With the amount of transactions they need, they would never survive on the the ethereum network due to cost. You will not only have companies moving over to tomo you will also have many Dapps / gambling apps move over to tomo in order to save more on fees.

No volume shitcoin

it has the volume link had just 3 months ago
you can keep buying coins high
or you can buy it while its still being accumulated
your choice user

How do you know binance will list it? You are just speculating with no reliable sources or leads

You must be new. Have you checked out the team and their connections? TPS already running, DAPs already developed, NEO, huobi are official partners. Open your eyes man.

Attached: DDDDD.jpg_large.jpg (2048x1444, 345K)

show me dapps on tomo that are being used

Overall, tomo will last on at least one huge exchange before mainnet
Go on the telegram, te-foods made one already that runs on Tomo. In terms of dapps, everything that runs on ether can run on Tomo? Right now it's in testnet so no real Dapp is running yet

here you go buddy, someone has to spoon feed you? tomochain.com/dapps/

Testnet launched, mainnet in November. 14mil market cap. Use your brain.

EVERY Dapp on etherum can be instantly used on Tomo with almost 0 transaction fees. This is the whole idea behind Tomo.

i dont think anons are getting that point alone
just that one feature is huge

honestly if they don't want to take 1 minute to read about this gem, i wouldn't feel sorry for them when this is blows up

14mil cap for a project like this?

Just sold half of my GoChain and bought Tomo..

these chinks follow the same recipe in pumping their coins

all of them have exchange listings spaced out so the coin keeps pumping based on momentum. huobi>bithumb>binance>whatever the fuck gook exchange

it's like a 3 month long pump

Exactly.

Those who have been around know how to ride these and x2-x5 their money.
tomo is partnered with huobi but not listed yet..

huobi + binance definitely on the list

>CEO Long Vuong—co-founder of NEM
This motherfucker was nothing but an idea guy who had also hurt NEM a great deal (more on that here bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=426303.msg7279112#msg7279112 ) and was booted from the project afterwards. I'm glad that NEM got over shitty people like him and Makoto and is actually steadily moving towards adoption.

If BTC goes on a run later this year this coin will do a x100 otherwise it will do a x50 on it's own

yeah this is the biggest part IMO. This feature alone should be worth 200mm alone when it launches
Amazing. Good to keep GoChain as well and stay diversified.
I'll take either

TomoChain—Faculty of Information Technology, University of engineering and technology, Vietnam National University Partnership Announcement

medium.com/tomochain/tomochain-faculty-of-information-technology-university-of-engineering-and-technology-vietnam-b51d8487af39

Another collaboration announcement in the last 5 mins

Also premier crypto fund helping stake 3 PROJECTS. One is tomo. Putting Tomo on the same pedestal TEZOS (1B market cap).
hyperblocks.pro/

finally some sense in this ranjeet thread

tomo is ok, but just that. nothing more. good job shilling it on a 50% ratio increase faggots

ANOTHA ONE 1

Attached: vit.jpg_large.jpg (1280x959, 271K)