How do you deal with the anxiety Jow Forums?

How do you deal with the anxiety Jow Forums?

Attached: 1538071991176.jpg (750x1000, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3252722/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3863556/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Smoke weed which just makes the anxiety worse

What anxiety?

alcohol and cocaine

Xanax

kek you're all a bunch of weak degenerates
drugs are only avoidance mechanisms
confront the problems head-on and you will overcome

Attached: 1449909902972(1).jpg (200x205, 10K)

trying to make it

Pushups

Attached: Rhodesian Light Infantry here to SLOT.jpg (431x694, 82K)

lots of unprotected sex and with traps unironically

you be brave and overcome

>i dont want to be brave

there you go

I'm so sleep deprived from waking up at 330 in the morning to wage-slave that it doesn't phase me anymore

Attached: 1524485071915.jpg (482x427, 58K)

Attached: joseywales.jpg (1000x799, 78K)

Funny enough you post that picture. Let me tell you a little something....

I have smoked weed for over 12 years. In that time I didn't really smoke ciggs. I tried them a bit and smoked for a month or so, then quit many years ago.

About 2 years ago I got into vaping, because I wanted that nicotine head high and supposed heightened focus or whatever you get from it. I eventually stopped vaping and started on American Spirit tobacco on my weed.

Long story short, I never had major anxiety, until I was a few months into smoking tobacco on top of my weed.

All of the sudden, I started getting major anxiety like I was dying or just having minor panic attacks when I was all alone on my PC gaming. I had these panic and stress events almost every night for a few weeks. Then I figured it must be the nicotine.

Since I stopped smoking tobacco 3-4 months ago, I no longer get the crazy panic attacks and stress attacks that was getting. I can almost 100% attribute it to the tobacco, considering my job and lifestyle hasn't changed and I generally live a low drama and low stress life. The nicotine was the only thing that changed.

CBD oil. Nothing better.

I am thinking about trying this. I quit all my Walgreens meds which were not very effective. Lots of side effects, made some things better and some things worse. How has it worked out for you?

isn't this just liquid weed? lots of people say weed makes anxiety worse

CBD isn't psychoactive like THC is. It's just relaxing and pain relieving

>tfw developing schizophrenia

Attached: 1537047334036.jpg (416x500, 17K)

DUDE
WEED

smoke weed mix some tobacco but just quit tobacco before age 21 and then just weed til u die

Anxiety ate at me until I died inside. The anxiety is gone but i'm an npc now.

Feel like I’m the same sometimes. Anxiety, insomnia and isolation have made me into an npc.

based ariel

Attached: 1520139165533.jpg (225x225, 6K)

I like cbd vape juice, like an inhaler for anxiety. Extra nice with some nicotine

You’re right, I’ll just let the Jews whip me up some fresh pills.

sleep more, cut back coffee, sauna, nose breathing, relaxing

and sometimes just accepting it its normal to feel anxious in stressful situations like talking in front of lots of ppl

Attached: 1535633477762.png (1000x800, 330K)

I used to struggle with anxiety, so I sympathize quite a bit. Get lots of sleep, jack off a lot, watch movies you enjoy (I reccomend Rushmore, it is a fantastic film), get (you)s, take it more easy at work (This is really important), don't let worry run your thoughts.

Attached: Rushmore.mp4_snapshot_00.40.18.jpg (1920x816, 196K)

This is a fantastic film

Pop a propranolol every 4 hours. Chad confirmed

when it gets all too much I do a 72 hour water fast

meth

Alcohol
Lots of alcohol
Ironically this also causes most of the anxiety in my life

Ashwagandha ksm-66

>mfw everyone is doing some drug

so that's the secret

Sertraline and Ashwaganda

I was prescribed a small dosage of that. Didn't find it helpful. I take lorazepam sometimes but even that doesn't help much.

Recovered anxiety user here.
Wtvr biz thinks about what I'll say but,
unironically working out and meditating.

I had panic atacks that sent me to the emergency room 3 or 4 times. Ever since I started meditating daily and working out 3 to 4 times a week it has never happened again.

Also: cut coffee, drink tea instead. Sleep a lot and at regular hours. Drink water. Cut on salt and sugar and greasy food.

There you go, no taking drugs everyday for the rest of your life (unironically did that for 1 year and then quit by myself).

never heard of this. redpill me on ashwagandha, similar to phen?

lots of klonopin

Man, this pic. Someone convince me not to get in the truck and go buy some light blue spirits rn

I’m buying some

Every once in a while just be a little mean to some random person

Preferably a hot chick who never gets that sort of shit from anybody

Different it's a natural occurring root found in India and the mid east. It's something that in medical circles would be considered "Alternative medicine" but should be spared this negative connotation.

Used by Indian's for 3000 years.

Proven in peer reviewed studies to lower cortisol and raise testosterone levels
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3252722/

Promotes muscle recovery and general immune system health.

I started taking it 3 weeks ago 300mg of the ksm-66 root extract in the morning and 300mg at night. I have had a huge decrease in my anxiety symptoms and a huge increase in my confidence and social ability. I've been able to quit vaping as I was vaping 1 juul pod every 3-4 days or so before this.

Combined with meditation and heavy lifting I've never felt better.

The only caution for it are people with thyroid issues.

DYOR but I found it a Godsend.

i just live

Will this shit show up during a drug test?

I guess 'she's okay with anal then.. Now that's easier than trying to convince her

drink large quantities of alcohol

How do you get it? Amazon? What kind do you get? the first few I looked at had troubling reviews about different brands giving people unwanted side effects.

It does not contain thc, thc is what a drug test will test for

Anxiety tries its best to turn me into an NPC. When I went to law school I became an NPC because I had to mold myself to be accepted in that hellhole and I was incredibly anxious all the time. I've pulled back a little bit of my old self since I graduated but I'm dreading finding a job in the legal field. Most lawyers are miserable, garbage human beings.

SELF CONTROL. FUCKING DWEEB. MANAGE YOURSELF. FOR FUCKS SAKE.

MUH ANXIETY. MOST SPOILED GENERATION EVER. YOU SHOULDN'T EXIST.

You live with it user.

You don’t understand

Are you me?

Yeah

L-theanine pills really mellow me out and make me feel like I was just overreacting to everything. Even tackling the things that give me anxiety feel like its no big deal just take baby steps.

Its amazing because it doesnt make you feel high or anything you just feel like a great load is taken off your shoulders. Like if I take alot of caffiene ill have energy but itll bring out alot of negatives and affect my state of mind. But L-theanine is tottally underatted it feels like if the normal happy person I was supposed to be came out.

Nothing you can really do. It's genetic.

Used to live in a small town, could ride my bike around the forest, go canoeing in my back yard, have bonfires with my friends.

Moved to the city for work, never lived in a city bigger than 50k before. Everyone is mean, can't do anything other than walk around city blocks, largest parks are 10x10ft, can't get away from people unless you hide in your house or backyard there is always someone with eyes on you, rementioned how mean everyone is. There's just no respect or courtesy for fellow man...

Attached: Complexlg.jpg (640x480, 35K)

damn that map brings back some memories

Attached: 1382406362399.png (424x500, 281K)

I often vividly remember the sky in different maps.

Depends on if it contains THC. I've been taking some that does but did pass however.

1. Die by suicide. ((The best choice))
2. Stay alone in a very very poor place while you eat very cheap food with a 2mbps internet connection (My choice 10 years living like that... just $6,000 USD remain). ((normal choice))
3. Stay in your mom's house dealing like a fgt FORCING her to buy your food, living like a sickfuck ((Worst choice))

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3252722/
>ctrl+f testosterone
>0 results

By smoking a quarter pound of weed per month

Try guanfacine

This is unironically true

Bought them off of amazon (Jarrows KSM-66). As for side effects I've only heard of itchy skin (if you have thyroid problems) and lethargy which is easy to combat with a caffeine dose.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3863556/
2nd study.

I've also wanted to look into this. Heard these are great for general calmness.

I take anti-depressants, they help. I wish I'd started taking them years ago.