Alpha asian whale here

alpha asian whale here.
Biz helped me turn my measely 1k into 10 dollars
get in MAS on idex. just got listed on cmc. I'm pumpin it to 10000000 gwei.

Attached: ma.png (673x398, 60K)

alpha and asian never belong in the same sentence

you should realize that biz is a scam to get bigmacs nobody here has money

rule number 1: never listen to whiteoids when it comes to business

t. ashkenazi jew

rule number 2: or asians

t. asian

i trust asians alot more than i do any whiteoid

a 10 point average iq difference translates to a massive and noticeable difference in intelligence. white men are not to be trusted for financial advice ever. learn this lesson

that 10 point average does wonders when scamming and lacking any resulting sympathy/empathy

MAS is one of the best buys around right now.

Just dig around yourself and find the links to TOMO, HUOBI and other popular gook operations.

3mil cap for maybe the biggest exchange-wallet projects out there with a seriously top team.

kek

so from $1000 to $10? man biz does wonders making you lose money

shit is about to get real.

Post your pic so we can see what an alpha Asian looks like

This looks like a Vietnamese shitcoin. No way am I buying something made by third worlders.

Tomo fomo has paid off, already pumping since the shill on biz earlier this week.

Time to pick some MAS up before it gets noticed. Thanks OP.

I suspect this will be another easy gainer in the next few weeks with them stating exchanges coming.

Sure. Suit yourself. Enjoy holding onto yours hitcoins that move 5% while this will probs swing 50%.

You're one of those "in it for the tech" idiots. lmao ,stfu with that nonsense... these next 2 years will be pure speculation gains, before "real tech" actually provides gains.

How is it one of the best buys when almost all the volume on IDEX is washtrading, looks like a scam to me

Attached: ylsi1qfyquoz.png (640x962, 106K)

I cannot trade for shit and want nothing to do with these chink ponzi schemes. Why does a wallet provider need a token anyway?
You are right about tech not taking off for a while. That's why I will be researching and accumulating until then. I wish you luck in your trading but I'm not gambling on this one.

Big exchange listings up soon - huobi & bibox confirmed, OKEX and Mr.#1 have been rumoured.

Their own exchange with token usage similar to BNB with token burns (occaisonally)

Will have MN staking available on wallet, where MAS holders are rewarded from various MN's.

Working products already released, so now their focus is on heavy marketing.

Low mcap.

It's actually free fucking money.

BUT NP, don't buy, i'll buy and enjoy the free ride. keep my seat warm for me, so when i sell at 5x, i'll be watching for the next easy biz pump, while you cry your tears of poverty.

Whats with white boys trying to emasculate asians. It seems like a major projection because white boys are just as pussy as asians. White boys are world renowned sissys and cuckolds.

Its like when a kid who gets bullied starts bullying the losers of the highschool to make himself feel better, so pathetic. I bet you are a blonde haired blue eyed little faggot

White men. Black boys. Asian fucktoys.

hello I am an asian, asian women belong to the white man, whites are the true kings of the world, i am happy to serve the white man as i know i will never be as good as him, whites truly are the master race

i am asian by the way

Fuck off little dick Asianfag, no one wants your bags, anyways best buy on idex right now now is auctus, so neck yourself please

Attached: images (38).jpg (690x445, 39K)

>new exchange listings

Attached: 0347B665-1FEF-4672-B666-7BFE18475D4C.jpg (378x256, 33K)

Not convinced bro...Huobi and Bibox both are assured or just speculation ? They are both notorious for washtrading

More like:
Pigskin sissies Black Bull Asian Men

Going to buy uchain instead
To be listed on binance on oct 13
You have been warned

>alpha
>asian

Pick one

when are you pumping AOA you FUCKING LIAR YOU'VE RUINED ME

Assured ofc. Do as you wish, I will be riding the wave.

top volume on IDEX again.

>1000 to 10

Damn...

082. this might be it lads.

>Biz helped me turn my measely 1k into 10 dollars
sounds about right

break dat 10 wall

Can you provide proof ? All I'm seeing is Bibox vote in 3rd place.

Attached: Bibox.png (2048x658, 157K)

>Asian whale
>Eats whale